So this came up on Destroyable. What the fuck? Story? Is that even allowed on Destroyable?

So this came up on Destroyable. What the fuck? Story? Is that even allowed on Destroyable?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/woman-stab-stomach-beheaded-machete-comando-vermelho-brazil/
bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/
g1.globo.com/ac/acre/noticia/no-ac-homem-diz-que-decapitou-jovem-por-vinganca-e-pede-perdao-veja-video.ghtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Looks like a cheap whore got what she deserved

Apparently she was beheaded

bumps

Video is on the ync.com

Members of the notoriously violent Brazilian drug trafficking gang Comando Vermelho (Red Command), beheaded a chubby woman with a machete. The woman was not restrained and gave the beheader a bit of a hard time by putting her hands on her throat, so the beheader’s sidekick gave his buddy a hand by stabbing the woman in the stomach with another machete.

Albeit violent, overall this was a swift and rather effective decapitation, in line with Brazilian pussy whipped nature (she wasn’t force-fed her own ears before the beheading and didn’t get disemboweled parts way in). At around 0:21, she fountains out a spray of puke as she’s being stabbed and hacked.

The murder reportedly happened in Rio Branco, state of Acre, Brazil. Miss Chubby was 19 years old and her name was Déborah Bessa. She belonged to the criminal faction of the Bonde dos 13. Her mutilated corpse was found on January 13, 2018 in a wooded area at the end of the Chapecoense Street in the Caladinho neighborhood.

She was destroyed

kek

Link ?

Video link?

bestgore.com/beheading/woman-stab-stomach-beheaded-machete-comando-vermelho-brazil/

Thanks pal

The Japanese engaged in live sword test. Women would be tied and sliced open with one swipe of a sword. Sometimes they'd be split from the head into the belly

Pretty sure they used criminals

What's the difference?

That might be the worst thing I ever seen, the crying and puke geyser

you must be new

u aint seent shit den aye lmfao jajajajajanj

>worst

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

let me top that for you buddy

>bestgore.com/beheading/woman-stab-stomach-beheaded-machete-comando-vermelho-brazil/
she had some nice tits on her, not long enough to jack off though

I’ve seen plenty of shit, that was the most visceral

I’ve been around longer than you think.

>the criminal faction of the Bonde dos 13
As opposed to the legitimate faction?

Poor girl. She went into the deep end and got gobbled.

Spics gon spic
Watcha gon do?

not long enough if you sound like that much of a bitch gtfo my face with that shit jesus fuck aaayyyyyyye

Because it was a woman?

>been around longer than you think
Ooooh oldfag here, let me get your plaque faggot

yeah fuck brazil and south america in general.

>I’ve been around longer than you think.
Spot the newfriend!

now that's edgy as fuck!

Here's your plague, faggot

we thank you for your service

Have you seen the cartel video where they behead 3 women and dump their limbs into a barrel of acid?

What about the Los Zetas beating and old lady to death with a 2x4?

I hate this world so much. Where the fuck was god in this situation?

Being fucking murderers, thieves and convicts versus functioning members of society.

Are they on bestgore?

Yeah except they don't do that anymore, most everyone that did that is dead and we don't have videos of it.

God is still there, thing is he doesn't want to interfere with his grown-ass children. Like any parent he has his limits on how much fuckery he is ready to deal with until he fucks off

vid pls

>god
>has limit
you just went full retard

>Like any parent he has his limits on how much fuckery he is ready to deal with until he fucks off

So nothing at all? Because I would've smited those motherfuckers right then and there.

What a shitty fucking god.

oh boy... do you think she made it out ok?

World should just end already

Oh look, an apologist shitheel. Fuck off pal.

No parent has infinite patience, and God has probably grown tired of our shit by now. Probably a long-ass time ago actually

Probably shouldn't fuck around with drugs an gangs eh?

>Imblying any deity exists.

>Doesn't do anything about it

What a kind, loving and benevolent god!

I'm not condoning the actions of these untermenschen, I'm just saying that God doesn't interfere with our shit. We are on our own, for better or for worse

Shit god.

Humanity is sinful by its very nature, i.e a bratty shit of a child. Shitty actions aren't rewarded you know

Are her tits covered in maggots?

so close....

Shit humanity, instead of fixing our problems we ask someone else to do it for us

I said nothing about reward, dipshit. I want to know why the fucker doesn't intervene in vicious bullshit slaughter.

What's the point of being all powerful if you're just a unhelpful cunt?

And please do tell, how is a creator not responsible for his creation?

>implying there is a god

Wow...

Until he gives it free will to do whatever. Same way a parent is responsible for a child until it is an adult.

not the same person

Because of a handful of cruel asswipes everyone else suffers. Like communal punishment on a much large scale

Free will does not exist in a biological sense religcuck. Nice try, pushing outmoded forms of thought that make little to no fucking sense.

>cuck
The new "nazi" in internet discourse. You, my friend, have no say whatsoever anymore

I actually liked this video I wanna do this to a women.

Then go out and do it. Shoot for the moon, user. Just find a hooker or whatever and go ape.

Which god? Why do you retards keep using the word in the singular? Thousands of gods have been manufactured.

do it to your mom for being a stupid cunt who could only raise a fucking degenerate like you.

Careful not to cut yourself on that edge kid.

What was said in that video? I don't speak monkey.

>She belonged to the criminal faction of the Bonde dos 13.
And nothing of value was lost.

because an all-powerful being who facilitates an eternal afterlife for everyone in its creation would have the perspective to realize that all the pain and suffering in this life is inconsequential in the face of eternity. It's a momentary blip of suffering before an endless reward. The real question is why, if there is a God and an afterlife, are we put through this initial stage on earth?

>The real question is why, if there is a God and an afterlife, are we put through this initial stage on earth?
He's a prick.

TBH I'm a liberal and seeing shit like this makes me glad Trump is giving ICE more power

I'm gonna wait for when I get to nigger land.
I mean America...
Awe poor baby did your gf get beheaded for sucking off Mexican drug lords.
Lol get out of b.

there is no god. only humans preying on other humans.

Mister Rogers, who was a saint, is gone. Prey for humanity.

Oh and by the way Mr white knight beta cuck.
She's a Mexican drug dealer.

The world is a test. Those who are wronged will be given their due in the afterlife. Those who do wrong will get their due in the afterlife. All you need to do is do your best and believe their IS a god and you have a chance at passing the test.

Because only by our view is destruction and violence something that needs intervention. If god is everything, then to it, violence and destruction is equal to growth and peace.

vid?

> God has probably grown tired of our shit by now.

yeah, probably around the time we crucified his magic baby

thats her shirt

Looks like that bitch got diversified!

That was really him... somehow

if your going to, at least do it right... rape her and jizz in her filthy cunt... then you stab her tits. then after you cut her head off, wipe her face in the creampie! Scientists think that under the right circumstances the human head can live for up to 30 seconds after decapitation. Cut that sluts head off and grind it into her fuckhole.

"Hookers deserve death because I'm more moral than them". Edgy m8.

If it’s real, god is a fucking asshole.

This is a translation of news report.

In the morning of this Friday, 26, a video showing the young Debora Bessa, 19, being murdered by third parties by members of the criminal faction Comando Vermelho began to circulate in social networks.
The young woman had disappeared on Tuesday, January 9, and the body was found buried in an area of forest located at the end of Chapecoense Street, Caladinho neighborhood on the 13th.
In the video, we can see that at least three men participated in the execution of the young woman, they were hooded. Deborah appears surrendered and receiving strokes of the neck, as well as stabbing in the chest, she begs for her life before dying, but in a macabre gesture, the men raise the head decapitated by the young woman and mention the Red Command faction as responsible for implementation.
The video's authors have already been identified by the Homicide Police. According to the delegate responsible for investigations, Rémulo Diniz, all those involved have already been identified. Under the investigation, police were able to identify that the video was recorded by a woman.
Two women and four men, two of whom are minors, were charged with felony counts of murder, concealment of a corpse and criminal organization. The woman who made the recording was called to give clarification at the police station.
The investigation was partially completed, the police only depend on the authorization of justice to arrest the suspects and the Judiciary has already been caused to issue the necessary court orders.

the webm for that has been spammed in rekt threads for days now, who the fuck hasn't seen it already

wtf did she do?

Such a horrific death for a cute girl.

Killing prostitutes are still a thing. Especially when they give you a STD

I like the sounds she makes, and the way her breasts and thighs jiggle

same here sadly

KEK
>the man says that he beheaded young for 'revenge' and asks for forgiveness; see video
g1.globo.com/ac/acre/noticia/no-ac-homem-diz-que-decapitou-jovem-por-vinganca-e-pede-perdao-veja-video.ghtml

did you also sadly blow your load to it

"you wouldn't exist without a woman's presence, what the hell are you even pretending to push kid