youtube.com/watch?v=SVS9JjX_4a0
youtube.com/watch?v=gdwchohlMjI
youtube.com/watch?v=1kfaWE-JFwY
youtube.com/watch?v=h1Np7v8VfC8
youtube.com/watch?v=j5vvrDAuLpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Never did a day in his fatass life

jesus

Nah he's just been in JROTC/Young Marines for like forty years.

Put his name and address out there too!

This is one of the few things that legitimately rustles my jimmies

you're talkin' to a hero son, watch your mouth

Sincerely tho. How can you tell someone is stealing valor. What does a civilian have to look out for? Most of these guys want to impress kids and really old people who cant see very well.

Retards.

It's usually veterans that catch them out. There's heaps of videos of it on youtube. They can tell what parts of the uniform are out of place and all that

>How can you tell someone is stealing valor.
thats a tricky question
I come from a military family, a bunch of my friends went into the army and I hang out with them.
I went to college and did a bunch of work abroad with charity groups.

That being said, I get along just fine with military bros, hang out with the militia they hang out with, and on numerous occasions people have asked if I was in the military

I am always quick to correct them that no, I did not serve, and I ask why they would assume so. They say its in my posture, the way I stand, facial expression, etc.

I would say that people that obviously steal valor are either out of shape or have a slackness to them, its the lack of focus or alertness in their eyes, and the fact that when asked they tend to go into panic mode.

wow, he collected every scout badge there is!

how old is he?

>Implying there is any valor or even honor left to find in serving America through the military

Better yet, why should I care?

Escapism at its finest

Say that to somebody that takes it serious enough and they'll valor their foot up your ass and leave you rot.

Some of those people take it so damned serious.. it's like a calling, and they were called.

Usually older folks, people that lost a lot or sacrificed a lot at some point in the military. My step dad was particularly edgy about stuff like that. Just one of those guys that always flew a flag until he died.

With PRT standards as they are, there's no possible way that fat fucking sow made it through. Navy bros I am disappoint.

We got a navy seal here

i work with a 2nd class who is almost that fat, pretty much fails his weigh in every time, they just changed the way PRT failures are done to make it less detrimental as well.

I'd say it to anyone who currently serves, guys in the past didn't get fuck all for their trouble and still served to the best of their ability. Now it's no more than a means to have your college paid for and I'm not just saying that because it's borderline peacetime.

Christ almighty, so if they fail they're ADSEP?

Does anyone have the one of the compulsive liar that works at gamestop

How can you tell?

you can fail any PRT, you will be put on FEP and need to pass the next one.

you can fail as many PRTs now in your naval career as long as you pass the next one

The people putting on a military uniform and trying to feel like a real man
Yes, that is escapism. I would prefer they stay home and play vidya

>Now it's no more than a means to have your college paid for
Amen

this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wq3s345bU8A

I wonder who's uniform this asshole stole it from. This clown couldn't carry my jockstrap. I did 2 tours in the 'Nam, and he doesn't even have his fruit salad in the right place. What a fucking dork.

Only branch worth it's cost is the Coast Guard.

this, and the fact that it's really easy without investigation at all to tell someone is flat out lying when the truth is right in front of your face

Oh all right, well as long as they pass, it's cool. Chick in original pic is an air crewman, I should have known. I've been out for years.

Seems legit.

no, what is the one where this guy is just a complete compulsive liar and he keeps talking bad about Paris island and Paris Island being pussies, it was cringe, but i've seen this one you posted, this guy knows he was caught from the start and he has so many nervous quirks it's unbelievable

them taking it seriously doesn't change the fact that they're murderers

They are attention whoring, their stories sound weird, and they don't stick around

hope it helps

Okay I found it, it wasn't gamestop
youtube.com/watch?v=SVS9JjX_4a0

>reee baby killer

kill a lot of babies while you were there?

You predictable snowflake

Marines eat babies nigga, easier to stuff in the chow heater.

I served 8 years. Deployed, CIB awarded ( google it) still haven't used my school benefits.

I did it because i wanted to and we each have our own reasons.

>I'm not the responder you responded to responding

suck your own never served weinie

Stolen Valor fags are almost as embarrassing as actual valor fags.
>I'm proud to serve my Jewish masters

Usually by mistakes on uniform code and medals and shit. Most of these retards pretending to be military/veterans make it very obvious to actual military.

Good for you man.

I'm a snowflake because I realize that our military carries out morally abhorrent acts in unjust, imperialistic wars?

Served with Marines straight out of Dam Neck, you're argument is invalid.

*your. Fucking spellcheck.

Where were you in Afghanistan?

the village. . . .

>CIB

nice digits and my favorite part is when he waves his hands in front of his face and murmurs 'they're all pussies'

looks like he stole all the cookies too.

they'll tell you

That cunt is like a shittier irl version Kyle's sporty skit.

youtube.com/watch?v=gdwchohlMjI

Wish this kinda shit was a federal offense and punishment was mandatory military branch service with E-1 no matter what job they hold no chance of moving up as well as no housing allowance so they are forced to live on base and suffer.

Shits actually so disrespectful you wanna fake it you can go do the real work.

Whats wrong with them telling me theyre a seal?

>real work
>killing innocent women and children means you deserve special accommodations

>implying killing sand niggers isn't hard work

Don't worry sugar tits, we got you.

No such thing as a fat Marine

youtube.com/watch?v=1kfaWE-JFwY

Please tell me this one isn't fake

Come home, dude. No one gives a shit about Iraqis or you when you're over there. Come home.

>Not just killing them all and being done with the whole charade
>Proud to be a pawn
k

Larry E. Gugle
Have fun bros!

Name one country that hasn't and at the same time doesn't honor its military vets and hold them as shining examples of citizens...

We're sorry we blew your mother away but that bitches saggy tits were a bona fide threat to international security.

False

i've seen this one. I've determined that it's too far FETCHED if you know what I mean

>Navy Whale

>Implying its about the locals

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=h1Np7v8VfC8

They'll be sure to let you know.
>"I need 20 bux on pump 6 and also I'm a navy seal.
>"I'll have a number 4, medium, with a Coke please. I'm a Navy Seal and can I get some hot sauce with that?
>"Now, I'm not saying it was aliens but it was definitely true I'm a Navy Seal, and it was aliens.
>"So, this is my book..."

you didn't "blow my mother away", I'm a white college student in Colorado. You must have me confused with the countless innocent civilians you have massacred. You did unlawfully, however, invade an entire geographic region under the false pretense of WMDs. You also proceded to continue to destabilize the region by deciding which countries were to be considered "valid" by the U.S. military, which represents a country a thousand miles away.

Most cringe-worthy one I've ever seen, Sup Forumstard meets a real marine

youtube.com/watch?v=j5vvrDAuLpk

the best part here is that he's wearing a marine uniform with the navy seal insignia. very nice.

That's it?
Well, at least you tried.

>killing ragheads that blow eachother up with c4 is now considered murder

2018 is a hell of a time to be alive

>white college student in Colorado
I actually kind of feel bad for you.
The real world is going to crush you soon.

why stop at every fucking medal issued since Vietnam?

Why no Medal of Honor? fucking half assed Stolen Valor

>Why are you wearing a uniform?
>Cause I like to.

Tgats my picture. I was in the Marine Core for 25 years. SIMPER FE. My fellow brothers.

That's it? You have effectively carried out a form of genocide. You have killed by some estimates around 100 middle eastern people for every American killed. You are not a hero, you're nothing more than a murderer

I have a job lined up out of college and I come from a rich family. I think I'll be fine

>shooting a suicidal person is still murder

Maybe you should use your benefits. You worked for them.

If you don't, you're a dumbass cause shits free. Say anything else and I will request where you live, on the premise that I confirm your identity.

Former Marine here.

Applebees management isn't a real job and hoodrich isn't really rich

>Kicked out of Marine bootcamp for being suicidal
>Turns out friend suicided after completing his first tour
Did I dodge a bullet? pun intended

>anything of value was lost
The exchange rate is closer to 10000 to one real human bean btw,

Don't feel the need. Make good money doing what I'm doing.

Notions of legality do not equate where the ruling forces are money and military power.

>valid
>illegal

No one cares. Wheres your bank? Wheres your military?

Just a lot of Rip Its

No enlisted Marine has that many medals. I bet some of those medals are from other services.

why do some people see the military more than anything but an occupation? I don't see doctors or firefighters whipping dicks around talking about how they're saviors all the time. It's ok to have pride in your job but it's just a job at the end of the day.

All I see is a navy whale

Sorry, just can't help chortling when these guys get rekt believing in a dream that's long since been gone.

I live in Boulder and my parents are from aspen I'm old money you dumbfuck. Stay poor and continue to work for a corrupt government for no pay.

Check it out guys
Cpt. Obvious is here

I kek'd at this. Haven't heard sugar tits in a loooong time.