twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look in the mirror

:(
damn...

>this
also this

>Trump
>disappointment
That implies that there was any reason to expect him to not be a total fuckup in the first place.

This but unironically

>still expecting anything from them
It's such a shame, because they stil have the most aesthetic album art

It's not bad but really a disappointment after GKMC and TPAB

dissapointing for kdot but not really a dissapointing album

Veckatimest was their best album and that was only two albums ago. Shields wasn't awful but it had the issue of all of the tracks sounding the same sonically, this album has the same problem but they decided to make it L O U D and annoying

and U/U*

couldn't keep his damn hands to himself, baka

seems like everyone is in denial about this album. 'Darling' was a great single but it just dipped off hard after that. Matt's guitar work was sorely missed

Agreed

I'm just saying what everyone's thinking

she peaked with strange mercy

Was expecting more songs like 'Dum Surfer'

It's their best album.

forgot this album even came out this year. He's still good live tho

She peaked with Actor actually
Actor>s/t>Strange Mercy>MASSEDUCTION>Marry Me

After his stuff with Hamilton Leithauser I was expecting good things

I keep thinking this came out last year

fuck, it was so bad

>Pure Tragedy

He's taken the post-ironic thing too far. Man just needs to focus on writing good songs now.

What with this and Grizzly Bear, it seems all the buzz bands of yesteryear are slowly dying off

i am sick to death of the direction of her latest albums. absolute tedium. couldn't write a fucking song to save her life anymore.

I liked it

who's this?

chelsea wolfe, my man. used to make real good music.

never made good music*

Post-Nothing and Celebration Rock were wall to wall anthems. Then this was wall to wall mediocrity

I got sucked into the hype, I don't think they were ever good

What were you expecting?
It's better than their s/t but a little weaker than their past two, still p fucking good.

and to think I used to respect this guy

I wanted them to remain split up after all that hoo ha about their last gig

Eh whatever, they're back together now and there really aren't any other bands like them so I'm satisfied with that. The main issue the album has is that so many of the tracks are too similar sonically while This is Happening had a ton more variety.
Also,
Christmas Will Break Your Heart is better than almost anything on the album

Really? It's not the best RTJ album (II is) but it's still really good to me. What do you dislike about it?

Sounds like they're ticking boxes instead of pushing boundaries, sounding just the same as their other shit

I ticked your mom's box last night ;)

Well it does align pretty directly to the last two but there's a definite progression I'd say. Whereas the first one is really a loose collection of tracks, the 2nd one hits hard and starts to sound cohesive. This one really feels like they wrote an album and then divided it into parts. But I do feel like that can pan out either good or bad depending on how your thoughts really are on this. The album can feel too samey at times, I give you that. Still, for me personally it wasn't a disappointment at all.

Now that latest Joey Bada$$, that's something I couldn't get into really, if I'd have to name anything. And I haven't even listened to that Wayne EP which I'm expecting will be underwhelming as fuck.

Yeah man I dunno if I'm gonna be able to listen to Real Estate and feel so care free again

exactly
Knowing that a molester played the guitar on those records with his molesty fingers fucking grosses me out.
I want to go to his solo shows and yell shit at him, how the fuck hasn't he apologized and cancelled his tour?

FlyLo's behaviour has also disappointed me

>Japanese tour cancelled
welp, there goes my chance to call him a piece of shit to his face.

He has apologised, see below:

“I am endlessly sorry for my inappropriate behavior. I took advantage of my position as a musician, though I never intended to hurt anyone emotionally or otherwise. I’ve been an insensitive creep and again I apologize to everyone and anyone who was affected by this. I respect and commend the women who have come forward. Their breaking silence has compelled me to seek a more intense course of self-reflection, and personal development. I make no excuses for my behavior, I only want everyone to be ok. Words cannot convey how truly sorry I am.”

Doubt that's gonna save his career though. He done.

Agreed.
For the life of me I can not get behind this album.

Agreed.
TBAP hype too strong for it's little delivery.

Disagree.
Wasn't terribly interesting but wasn't unlistenable either.

Disagree.
Has a lot of great jams on it.

his career is basically cancelled at this point

i mean who tf is gonna buy his shit now?

maybe one day i'll be able to get over it. i mean i still listen to dr. dre

Better than Jersey Devil though

Me thinks he was releasing all this shit quickly before the molester news came out. Smart really.

Nope

yeah noticed how his 'against the clock' on FACT has disappeared, they're already erasing his history. I'll bet p4k will remove their reviews next

It has some good songs, but it's mostly forgettable

youtube.com/watch?v=OOk5TiR88xs

this is still on though

wonder who he molested after this gig

How will Fantano address this now thisistheplan is gone?

soooo much shit has come out in the past couple of weeks. its like the media have decided to assassinate the indie boy character

JUSTICE FOR FANTANO

>after denying it
>pedophiles
did Dr. Dre prey on underage girls at his shows though? Spousal abuse is horrible but it honestly isn't as unsettling as someone with the behavior of a sexual predator

Is there any evidence he preyed on underage girls? All the girls in the article are of age

>“There’s nothing I can tell you other than that I’ve done nothing wrong at all,” he told the music website. “There’s nothing to find out about me at all.” Asked if there were any other women who might come forward with allegations of inappropriate sexual behaviour, he said: “No. Not at all. No way. There’s nothing like that.”

he only told the truth once more and more evidence came out. Fucking creep

he fucked up soooo bad, it's hilarious

guy had a credible indie career and its all gone because he couldn't keep his hands to himself

i mean, i'll bet there were a few girls who were more than willing to sleep with him

i think paedophiles have better taste than Ducktails

that shit ass "atdi" record

t. fantano

so did Real Estate though. They'll have known about his behaviour for longer than they're letting on. The only one with any respectability is Julian Lynch

>i'll bet there were a few girls who were more than willing to sleep with him
for sure
he probably got off on the unconscious thing and felt like he deserved everyone even people who weren't interested in him, all because of his success.
Glad his career is over honestly, just wish he didn't taint Real Estate so much, I hope the rumors of them being complicit/knowing about it and not doing anything until the accusations were about to come out aren't true.

Yeah I thought it was pretty decent desu. Better than his first album. I like the latter part of it.

They knew. Why else would they agree to keep it under wraps after the break it up? They signed a legally binding exit clause preventing them from saying anything about it.

I liked this

indie white boy rep is at an all time low, burn your flannel tops whilst you still can

welp,
probably can't listen to their music anymore without feeling grossed out
fuck

its fine man. give it about 6 months to a year and all of this will be forgotten. people have shit memories. remember when michael gira raped someone? didn't think so

just because reddit likes it doesn't make it bad

I've already started listening to Jersey Devil again

Who else is disappointed they paid to see Ducktails on that last tour? I literally endorsed molesting

nah, not until Mac is outed as a molester too

the new albur!

Fantano got it spot on though

Maybe because he didn't actually rape anyone.

You'd probably do the same. Everyone's acting like they haven't been a creep when they were drunk

sounds like a parody of Soul Coughing

Neither did Mondanile

agreed. what a clusterfuck of an album. not good.

kek

If you're a creep when you're drunk it just means you're an innately bad person who represses their true feelings and attitudes while sober. I've never groped or molested someone while drunk and never will because I'm not a piece of shit like him.

you're telling me if three girls offer your invitation to stay in bed with you, you're NOT gonna try something on?

This and the Ooz to be honest, I love Grizzly Bear and King Krule and those albums were not worth it.

>The Ooz better than 6 feet beneath the moon

topkekus

society endorses creeper behaviour. how many times are men told to make the first move? bravery = reward etc.

>you're NOT gonna try something on
no because I'm not a creep, if there isn't obvious consent then you're an idiot.