I recently got sucker punched by a random dude on the street before it turned into a fight...

I recently got sucker punched by a random dude on the street before it turned into a fight. How do you avoid getting attacked even when you mind your own business. Do you have to be in total readyness everytime when you're just casually walking.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbclosangeles.com/templates/nbc_partner_player_amp?cmsID=471880123&videoID=TN7GE6TWad9C&sec=news&subsec=local&subsubsec=&fullWidth&turl=http://nbcnewyork.com/&domain=www.nbcnewyork.com&callLetters=WNBC&siteKey=NY&=y#amp=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Situational awareness

lemme guess you're white and the guy that punched you was black?

clearly carry a gun so no more badguys

concealed carry

Does that mean you have to be in constant awareness of someone attacking at any moment, on your blindspots?

I'm not white or black and he is black

Yeah black people tend to do this. They call it the knockout game. You should probably avoid anyone very melanin rich until the current social climate cools down to the point where everyone sees that everyone has the same rights as anyone else and doesnt have to compensate through violence

OP here, the fight ended after his girlfriend split us up and told me that he beat her up right after I pulled out my phone to call the cop which made the dude leave the scene.

it means you know where the fuck you are and what the chances of being attacked are, if you are in a strange place at night then yes you must be aware of everything, if you are walking the same route you take every day with no problems then you can be more relaxed

I was going the same route everyday.

Weapons are illegal in nyc

2nd amendment, the forefathers will protect you

sadly no

it happens man, not that often tho

Didnt know about this. Thx user

sorry i meant OP

nbclosangeles.com/templates/nbc_partner_player_amp?cmsID=471880123&videoID=TN7GE6TWad9C&sec=news&subsec=local&subsubsec=&fullWidth&turl=http://nbcnewyork.com/&domain=www.nbcnewyork.com&callLetters=WNBC&siteKey=NY&=y#amp=1

It happens often in nyc

yep just look up "knockout game" its been going for a couple years now and a couple of people have died from it. Namely women and old people

In usa expect anything at anytime

As another user said, situational awareness brody.

As for me, well I'm 6'3 and roughly 210 lbs. I look serious, solid built. I can walk down the street whistling nears nogs, no one bothers me. But it doesn't mean I let my guard down. I just don't let the animals smell blood.

Fuck out of here bitch, i live in the BX and work in Manhattan and none of this shit happens. You probably did some stupid shit and got ur ass beat, so u came to b to find sympathy.

Fucking pathetic oh btw im white.

I hate black people with a passion. I got robbed by one and as soon as he turned around with my shit took his back and tossed him. Took his shoes.

Too many poor uneducated blacks that were cultured into violence. This issue will never go away when the government support them

Thats a perfect motto

bad guys don't care if weapons are illegal. they will carry regardless.

dat sucks

OK, the black shit in this thread is stupid. You see a black dude in a suit or with a backpack and headphones walking down the street, you think he's gonna punch you? No. You see a yellow, white, black, brown dude with saggy shit or a rag or corn rows, you think he's gonna punch you, even randomly? Yes. Lurk the real life moar, faggot OP

You must have not grown up around minorities.