Any relationship expert fags out there with good advice for saving a marriage? Will post wife’s nudes for good advice

Any relationship expert fags out there with good advice for saving a marriage? Will post wife’s nudes for good advice.

What happened?

>asks for advice to a board of losers on how to save a marriage.
>promises to post naked photos of the wife to trade for information on how to get a better marriage.
I can only imagine the conversation.
"Honey listen, I don't know how your nude pictures got online....... from Sup Forums? Fine, I was asking for advice on how to get us a better relation ship..... You never directly told me those pictures were just for me....... I DID IT FOR US"
Can't wait your ur next thread asks on how to get a clean divorce, and to trade for that info you will promise pics of ur gf.

Does she want to save the marriage or just you?

put ur pee pee in her poo poo

Sure. Let's hear the problem.

Dude. Ask her on a date, it's gonna seem cheesy but listen. Ask her if she would like to go on a date, assuming she says yes go to a place that was similar to ur first date. If she seems distant and bored then she doesn't care and will leave you. If she seems fake happy then she cares about you, but she wants change. If she is happy then ask her after the date on how she feels about ur current relationship.

Just me at this point. We can’t get along, no cheating, abuse, or anything that I don’t think is fixable.

Yeah I can't get along with my wife either.

At this point I'm thinking about just cutting out and never looking back.

I could try that. She just has a wall up that she will not let me break through.

Do you have kids? We have 4.

We have 2. A 2 year old and a 4 year old. It's insanity constantly.

We have insanity too. I ask if we have the ability to work together better as a team or separately. Before the fake tits

Wait. Those are some young looking tits. What is the age gap and how long have you been married? If it's less than 5 years and you know that she isn't cheating on you then I would think that the date might help. But maybe (if you need this for work or important stuff then don't, otherwise it might help) see if you can cancel ur tv and internet for a week maybe phones too but that might be to much. So that way when you come home you can either sit there and talk or put in a movie and just watch it and see if she watches it with you, observe her body language. If she is constantly away from you and just doesn't talk or laugh, it might be a lost cause. Otherwise she might feel distant because with today's society she might be distracted and never even think to just talk to you or be around you.

Start by not posting your wifes nudes you fucking degenerate.

I don't know you or your problems but I'm going to guess that you have communication issues. Show her that you love and appreciate her.

It’s 3 years, and that pic is older, maybe kid number one or two. Can’t recall but after kiddo number four were the fake boobs. Miss the real ones, but like what you are saying. This pic was before all kids, no stretch marks at all back then.

Oh you have kids. That's different. Dissregaurd this post
I would recommend just trying to do more as a family then. Maybe do road trips, camping, something that gets you away from the city and really just puts you and your family together. If your the main provider and she is stay at home then she may just have that wall up to try to make herself feel like she is more important than just a house wife. Visiting relatives you both like can help too.

you guessed it. She likes people seeing her naked as long as it’s not her face btw...

I’ve been working the family side too. Non-nude...

Go on then. Am lifecosch

She has a hell of a body and you probably make more than 80k a year, fuck you. Alright. Well I guess the date or camping/hiking would be best to figure out how she feels and if this wall is there to just to protect herself or if it is pure indifference towards you. no matter which way you go, her body language will tell you all you need. Also don't come streight out and ask her why she is distant to you unless she is alittle drunk. Otherwise that wall will turn into a fort. Just inch towards it slowly asking her about her week, how she thinks the kids are, and then when you are both good and comfortable just ask her what her opinion is about the relation ship when you started and what she thinks of it now.

Just let other guys fuck her. I did that with my wife and we have never been happier.

I like what you are saying. Its just hard to go slow after 6 years, you just want to jump back into things. Also she use to go out with no underwear all of the time...

You serious? That is the one thing I can’t see myself doing.

))((

Forever.

Well it might be you then, not to be a dick but she is a mom now.

Women are build to give care, compassion and love. So with kids she is now trying to give them the affection and maybe to her she would assume that you would understand that, because of kids, she can't be that cool chick you dated. She now has to tend to her kids, raise them right and do all she possibly can to care for them.

Being a provider is hard because it can distance you from the changes that are happening at home, men have it hard because we are expected to change with the family, but we arnt around them as much.
When you talk to her is it mostly about you two or ur kids.

Like this....

I don't understand what ur pointing out?

Been married for 17 yeas now, fell in love straight out of college and have 2 kids aged 12 and 7.

My advice? Remember that every marriage has good and bad years. What feels like the end of the road now, may just look like a rotten year when you're both 70

Most couples have rough years when the kids are new and we struggle to learn parenting. It's a phase, and it will pass.

Apart from that, lots of great advice above. Always communicate, do try date nights, and if you're comfortable then let her sleep outside the marriage. It really does work. Or at least go on a solo trip with her girlfriends, which is a milder form of the same thing.

All the best!