/comf/

/comf/
New comfy thread pls

Other urls found in this thread:

endlessvideo.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Here's my five to bump, it's your hands now, boys.

Purest

Now we're fuckin talkin

Cmon guys, let's do this

endlessvideo.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k

what the fuck is around that beam, a horse pelvis?

DON'T DIE ON ME

That's your mom's pelvis

Aren't image swaps fun?

American?

That pic isn't OC

Don't let this thread die!

Someone post some comfy music or something!

>sleeping next to windows
Always freaks me out.

I always cover the windows in my bedroom.

Then contribute, fuccboi

thought this was a screenshot of writing on the walls music video

Any idea where this pic was taken? i see it all the time and it looks like a street i live near

I've already posted at least a dozen pics, and the endless Turnabout Jazz Soul link.

Nice quads, comfy pupper.

Looks really comfortable even though I generally detest that whole style of decorating. Books and a chair can do wonders.

my internet is fucking horrible and the captcha is way faggy without legacy version. But I will try and post soem comfy pics.

Hell yeah, love seeing snow drifts up to the house. Makes you know you are snowed in and have nothing other than get comfy to do.

I know circular stuff takes more effort to make, but looks so nice.

I'd be happy to be on a cargo ship with that view and have a quieter trip at sea.

love all the library kinda stuff

Those the coffin hotels in Japan? I can see why they get laughed at, but I like small cozy spaces and would like to try that sometime. Same with a decent sleeper for a big rig.

Capsule hotels I think they're called. There's a few in Moscow.

I think they could be a temporary patch for overpopulation, and possibly a longer-term solution for homelessness or natural disasters.

Absofuckinglutely. Sadly, we haven't had shit for snow for years. It's really pissing me off. I'd love to have half a foot or more drop this weekend. Everything closes, everything's cancelled, everyone go home and settle in: You're not going anywhere for a while.

Can't personally get a comfy feeling from houses like that. Just the fact that the windows are so large and directly on ground level. Too easy to see into.

Bit of a dream right there

Sleep
tight
pupper

Armenian church, where is that?

in a regular suburb I would agree. Kinda houses I want would be middle of nowhere with acres and acres of fenced property. There I wouldn't mind some rooms being open like that.

No idea sorry

>natural disasters
Never though about that, but seems like a decent idea. Over where I live they will all complain they didn't get a free mansion for living in a hurricane zone below sea level. I'd be gracious for anything if I lost my home.

>Everything closes, everything's cancelled, everyone go home and settle in: You're not going anywhere for a while.
I live for those days. Strangely nothing gets me more excited and hyped than preparing to be comfy for a bit because there is no other choice other than sulk and complain.

Quite the views to wake up to.

Even then it's not something I could do. One of those 'what if' things thanks to years spent in security.

Anyone have a bean bag thing like this, or smaller? I kinda want one, but wondering if they are as comfy as they look. Primarily would want to read and maybe use a tablet on it, possibly sleep.

am i the only one who gets freaked out by this? im terrified of fire so i feel like if anything goes wrong with the lights im gonna be toasted alive

You'd most likely fart and regret making a warm indoors tent instantly.

here you go

Might be secure but has no charm.

Almost looks like the barriers were built over and around a separate house.

Was a castle that was apparently a nightmare to capture. Instead of making use of it when it finally was captured, they'd destroyed it just in case the local nobility felt rebellious.

Very calming.