Girlfriend i have 2 kids with bought me a 9 inch bbc cock sleeve to fuck her with...

girlfriend i have 2 kids with bought me a 9 inch bbc cock sleeve to fuck her with , would you anons try it if your girlfriend asked you to?

No sorry user

i would try yeah. how exactly do they work though, are they just an extension piece?

No, id fuck her mom instead

Not only no but I'd kick her ass to the curb. How fucking insulting is that shit. Lose that whore, she has already cucked you, you just don't know it.

i dont have any problem with her wanting to buy big dildos and such for herself, but if she want me to do the fucking you get the real deal or nothing.

wouldn't be something for every day but sure why not. that said, any more of her ?

>Pic of sleeve and GF

I would at least try it a few times. But not every time.

Though I am kind of into the whole cucky sissy stuff.

Eh, probably not. She can fuck herself with a dildo. But if I'm going to fuck, I want to feel it and get off. You're getting her used to something that's not you *and* reducing your own pleasure. That's probably not a good combination long term.

Long term, you're pretty much getting cucked by a toy. You can't even fuck your own bitch with your own dick.

absolutely not. punch that stupid cunt in the face and then kill yourself for being a cucked little bitch and even wearing it. get the fuck out of here.

would you make your gf wear a tighter pussy in her own cunt

what kind of beta shit is this

thats not even close to 9 inch

Use a condom

[|21|\|6{- []/\/\6

Post more pics, cuckboi

i would totally use a cock sleeve and a vibrating cock ring combo, but i wouldn't get a black one. that's fucking racist.

on the flip side i'd ask her to be tied up and wear kinky costumes, suck on a dildo as a fuck her from behind or suck my dick while she fucks herself with a dildo/vibrator. idk toys in the bedroom don't bother me. but the i need it to be a black cock is worrisome, seems a bit specific.

no, my thing is getting my gf to bring in other women and having them both simply perform oral sex on me until the point of ejaculation then to suck me completely off with no mess

my gf also into me spanking her and pulling her hair at the bottom of her neck slowly while she gets fucked or fingered

anything with her fucking other guys is off limits because I'm greedy, but she is sort of like a cuckold cause she says she just gets off on me getting off, so other girls are ok as long as she's involved but she has to pick the girl or she will leave me, at least that's what she says, I doubt it though, she'd probably stay and just flick the bean and be secretly turned on if I cheated on her

>

This. /thread

Girlfriend's dildo.

Condolences

Sleeves generally have to be longer than your cock, though...

>Size queen
Bail. Now.

You fags are really out here putting cocks over your cocks.

If there is a god, I hope he ends humanity soon.

Dude you need to have a conversation right now; she needs to understand how demeaning this is, have her be honest with you. It is more than apparent that she likes big dicks; with that being said though you need to tell her that this is NOT OKAY. Put your foot down, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE CUCKED she needs to be reminded of why she loves you and is attracted to you in the first place. BE A MAN, you ducking got this

lol
you are fucked
I mean
she get
but not only by you

>ducking
Mobile you never cease to amaze me

no but that pic of her is pretty hot, minus the black dick. she has nice hips and cute panties.

No thx got my own

He'll yeah, I wanna stretch my bitch out