I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, CUCK KNOCKERS! REKT THREAD NAO!

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK, CUCK KNOCKERS! REKT THREAD NAO!

Only 11 today? I see what you mean.

I T B E G I N S

The weak should fear the strong.

FUCK YOU, CUCK, YOU SAID TEN IN THE LAST ONE!
POST OR FUCK OFF!

COME ON FAGGOTS!

FUCKING NIGGERS!
GET OUT OF MY DAMN SITE, YOU DAMN NEWFAG SCUM!

Did he died?

Rekts for satan
Contributing Sup Forums rekt is a pain in the ass 2mb shit....

So did he die?

anyone got the story? what happened to this kid? so curious

That fucking video is pussy shit. Act like a nigger, get shot like a nigger. Kid looked like he was going for a gun. Nigger deserved to die.

THE NIGGER WENT BEHIND HIS BACK THEN PULLED HIS HAND OUT LIKE HE HAD A GUN!! What was the cop supposed to do? Wait until the nigger blew his head off, then return fire? I'd have shot him, too.

"But he was unarmed!!! It was just his finger!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Fucking stupid ass people.

>hinig
kek

Niggers gonna nig.

bgfg

what?

I second this. Sad ass fucking monkeys

lost

Haha dark roast /btfo/'d

this one gets me every time. that would be a shitty way to die. what country is this in? they should have had a shut off switch on the machine

Love it. Niggers can't aim.

YLYL?

Did he die?

o, that broad had NO defense to that!

how do they not have a power switch somewhere nearby

....thats the greatest webm ive ever seen in one of these threads. My fucking god.

IT'S A TRAP

>YLYL!

Damn bro, does mom know you're using this much edge on the internet?

he seemed like a highly skilled jaywalker. then he got careless.

wow, my heart is pumping hard for that cop. He kept his cool, and his luck held out.

>TOTALLYMAKES IT

cool euro dude

Based

Give that man a big fucking bonus!!!

fuckin thank you

tired of these 14-year-old white kids thinking they're edgy on Sup Forums

I see it's nap time for lil nuggins. Sleep well lil nuggins.

lol fucking saved.

women drivers

why is there so little blood? has Doom lied to me?

That guard has no business being a guard, man. Complacent as fuck and from what I can tell has had no good training.
Can't say it'd be easy to be alert all the time in that setting, but still. He's lucky.

At the end of the day, the robbers dead, and everyone else seems to be unharmed. It may not have been as pretty as a John Wick movie, but the job got done.

that guy looks like that guy from
he's the partner for the guy in quantum leap

he looka like dean stockwell

Jesus vlad, must have skipped his morning vodka.

in sharia aren't protest considered ilegal?

lol that dead DAB

>when GPS says use the train

Ha idk, low brass shell perhaps.

forgot pic.

I thought this was a ruse
Fucking kek at that ending

>indianfrogger.webm

>dat ending pose like he riding a horse

any idea what caused him to jerk left and right?

tfw nothing of value was lost.

Me Chinese! Me drive car!

Lost

maybe he made a roll with the bike, as he touch the floor dead the bike went over

Loool, lot of niggers and the one which go to check him is a white.... nice help

I've seen so many of these... I just don't understand. How is someone that bad at driving? What else could that driver possibly be doing to run into 3 kids? Granted, they're in a fucking parking lot, but still how distracted are these people that they simply can't pay attention to what is in front of them..

Not sure why he lost control. Looked like he accelerated a bit and likely hit some sand or rocks on the road without keeping it steady.

They must have been so low to the ground he didn't even see them. And you don't expect that kids would be sitting in the middle of the road

Wow. No one calls this white cuck a murderer for shooting the guy in the back. He is known as a hero. This is bullshit.

twikki get me out of here

I love these vids. Those assholes are always almost causing accidents on expressways.

Look at the date. That was Christmas. Hohoho!

Are you shitting us? You're talking about a security guard shooting an armed robber who came into the bank firing as though it's a crime on the guard's part?

The bank should give him a huge bonus.

What the heck happened? He like disappeared off his bike!

congrats stupid niggers, perhaps it's time to realize you don't play tricks on a cop who's aiming his gun at you.
JUST PERHAPS.
CROSSED THEIR MINDS YET?

I have been riding for 8 years now and would love to know what caused this... messed up tire?

>low
Maybe, but he's driving a car not a F150, but it isn't the only running over kids video out there, and most of these videos are people running over kids and other people from 25 feet away...

Fresh OC