For uncut guys, is it embarrassing/intimate for people to see your glans?

For uncut guys, is it embarrassing/intimate for people to see your glans?

no one sees my glans but mee

no....

no wtf

2018 and still uncut??

Just curious but I was thinking it would probably feel a lot more private if it was covered most of the time.

Put that smellmet away

It's like a dog weiner. Gross

Yuck. Looks like a dead naked mole rat

what? no, just pull it back and it looks like an uncut cock. as soon as you put it in the skin folds back anyways.

not everyone is jewish user

>your mammal penis looks like another mammal's penis
Well shit... that's a noggin' scratcher.

Except humans don't have a knot.

foreskin for the win. get the fuck outta here with your lotion bottles ya kikes

femanon here
haha holy shit uncut dicks look awful
glad i never fucked a nasty euro mutt with a turtle dick

>2018 and still mutilating penises

femanon lesbian here, and uncut dicks are like clits, more sensitive with a little skin in the way

I dont get why people make this out to be a big deal, almost every woman I've been with has said something about it feeling better, how clean it was compared to the rumors of uncut dick cheese, or hasn't said anything at all.

>fags so insecure about their tiny mutilated penis that they have to do their best to put others down

^_^

straight femanon here, boyfriend has uncut dick and I LOVE it. very fun to play with.

fucking lmao at the cut insecure guy writing

Tis simply to show that I’m not a dirty Jew, I mean I’m blonde but I still need to be none Jewish.

>gay fag here
>i love licking smegma off my syrian boyfriend's filthy arab cock

K.

Time stamp with tits.

No, in fact I'll post it right here ITT.

i don't know what kind of nasty dirty fucks you hang out with man but a guy just need to shower regularly and keep it clean and dick won't get cheesy.

I feel like anyone who uses the "cheesy dick" cop out is just looking for a reason to not shower

why would i timestamp my tits for a virgin on Sup Forums when I have a boyfriend that will suck my tits anytime I like? you're a joke lmao

compared to what seeing your entire penis just not pulling the skin back but then being oh jeeez don't look at my pepe head?

Are you 10?

okay dude

nah im proud of what im packing

Just thought that it would feel more private if it's hidden all the time

Because you have none of those things

syrian? he's canadian.

p.s. a tip: don't circumsize your sons dick

ight sure

Like your asshole?

>2018
>still performs gentile mutilation

what in the hell

that is the straightest dick I have ever seen do you alternate masterbation hand or waht?

The uncut glans is the "pro-tip" everyone keeps talking about.

Sort of, but less smelly

>gentile mutilation
I see what you did there.

No haha.

wouldnt that be something

oh okay, wow

jews and arabs are the ones who circumcise
and amerimutts of course lol

I mean they're both mucous membranes

the totally unhidden unallegorical non metaphorical thing he did, you saw it?

Uncut and hasn’t stopped the lady friends

ive never had a girl say anything negative about it but I feel like thats just because i warn em before hand. I wonder if their reaction would be different if i just sprung it on em without warning

Actually...

"Gentile" refers to non-Jewish people, which is a reference to the fact that it's not even Jews who perform the majority of circumcisions in modern times. The Jews are a scapegoat for the practice even though it's mainly Christians who are perpetuating it. This is a theme on this board (and others), wherein the Jews are blamed for the actions of others, perpetuating their self-fulfilling persecution complex.

You warn girls about your completely normal penis?

My foreskin retracts fully when erect. It's awesome

7x6 uncut ;3

>full disclosure
>i have a penis

What's middle school like these days?

The reality is that in the USA the majority of women are going to hate uncut dick. EVERY girl I've been with ranged from "I won't sleep with uncut guys, that's gross" to "I slept with them, had a bf, etc that was uncut, and I never told him, but it was a turn off"

Current gf is 9/10 korean qt - last bf was uncut, she said she thought it was a medical deformation because it was so disgusting it made her gag to look at it. She avoided sex with him on purpose.

im lurking to see uncut dicks, not so good so far, post some nice dicks peeple

LOOK at the fat fucking sausage fingers. I'm sure she was just hungry

I pity all the people with mutilated jewdick.

You will never know how sensitive glans can really be and how good it feels when girl pushes her tongue under foreskin.

Foreskin has 20 000 nerve-endings while clit has only 8000. Foreskin keeps dick moist, smooth and super sensitive. There's no reason to cut it off simply because bible tells you so.

Cutfags should sue somebody for destroying sex life as it should be.

He's obviously fkn retarded

Yo wtf this dick skinny as fuck better be fucking fags cause you ain't getting no sensation if you fuck the vag

nope

i feel bad for cut guys and thier dried up dicks

>meat freezer in bed room

Basement dweller confirmed

i fully admit to falling for this meme
tl;dr women dont give a shit, get off Sup Forums

All american males get their dicks mutilated to show loyalty for their jew masters and with selective service they sign up to die for their kike masters

The knot is hot

>The reality is
I stopped reading right there. You may as well have said "In all honesty" or "To be honest".

>there is no such thing as people having others do things for them, it's impossible especially with the advent of money
>nothing matters god isnt real lololol

I already posted mine, but here's another one.

Cutfag detected. Do you enjoy your mutilated jewdick? Do you know that (((they))) make 100k from every foreskin?

MFW cut and sex still feels great.

Old basement at my old condo i'd sleep in because the rest of the house was 90 degrees and above (fahrenheit)
Not really skinny, actually, just the angle g.

>2018 and still performing Jewish circumcision ceremonies?
>2018 and still getting your peepee sucked by a Rabbi and getting herpes?

You will never know how good it can really feel.

uncut women are gross tbh.

I don't live in a muslim country or america, so no. It's normal not to be circumcised in most countries on earth.

Same foreskin warrior as yesterday.

Only 3rd world countries practice circumcision.

>this bread is only five days old and it tastes great

>0 - 20%
>20 - 80%
>80 - 100%
What

Yeah I'm so sure we cum differently haha

>it feels fine
>no you have to be jealous and upset

So you get pleasure only from cumming? Sounds really sad.

No. If a girl doesn't like the uncircumcised penis then I don't like that type of girl, said and done. You get more feeling out of it if you have the foreskin and keeps your dong from drying out/oxidation in my opinion. I would rather have it uncut rather than cut every day of the week.

grills like uncut because there is more friction and you can aim the head better

Get an AC poor fag