Can we get a drugs thread? Haven't seen one in a while

Can we get a drugs thread? Haven't seen one in a while

I'm currently on some heroin, which I just recently started doing (stupid I know). If you're interested in it ask me about it, and let me know what you're on!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m7HsBX8RTG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping with random pics

I haven't done DXM in maybe a year.
Feeling down might try again.
Any thoughts op?

Bump

Hm, I actually haven't tried it yet. Read about robotripping, I guess I would try it if I couldn't get lsd/shrooms or something else. What's it like?

If you're bored, try some salvia, it's still legal some places and very interesting

bumb

Kill yourself you drug addict piece of garbage.

Honestly if you know how much and what to take you COULD compare it to like ketamin, but also similar to acid. Ie. I felt like my arm we're 20 ft long. (They weren't) shit like that. It's sort of like an escape but idkif I want to try it again.the last time I did it I had double vision for two whole fucking days.

Interesting. What do you take to get the DXM? Pills or syrup? And what brand?

Also, 200-300mg of benadryl can be pretty relaxing and make you feel really heavy if you don't have anything better to do

Sober almost 11 months, most days it’s awesome. Girlfriend, good job, etc.

But goddammit some days I just want to get fucking high. Today is one of those days.

Im off 2 hydros and still havent felt shit...what am i suppose to feel

Good for you man. I've literally used it 3 or 4 times, and it definitely is awesome, but not something worth throwing my life away. Currently single and don't have much to do, it just makes my day a lot better when I'm sitting in my apartment playing video games.

I knew I would try it once in my life, but after I finish this gram I don't think I'll buy more

Depends on the dose. If you took 2 5mg pills, that is a very light dose and you may not feel much. 2 7.5mg pills you should feel something, mostly very relaxed and your body will just feel great, along with some euphoria. Also it may make you itchy. I would suggest taking more if you don't feel anything the first time

I took 1 and didnt feel shit but now i took another one...how long does it take to kick in bro

How long did you wait in between dosing? I've read if you wait more than an hour between doses it just makes the high last longer, not stronger. It should kick in withing an hour after taking it

Probably a good choice. It’s a gorilla once it gets on your back. I did it for fucking years. It’s a hell of a feeling but the cost is really high.

To the other topic - DXM can be pretty fun. Just get extra strength cough syrup and make sure theres nothing else in it but dextro. The last time I did it a few years ago I watched some House episodes when he was hallucinating then watched Inception for the first time when I started peaking. Tripped my nuts off.

Took it at 10:30 and took the second at 11:40 now its 12:06

I'd say around 12:30ish you should start feeling it. If you don't, you probably waited too long in between doses.

How many mg of hydro are in each pill? I'd recommend taking 20mg all at once next time

What would you say a good dose for the first time is? I'm pretty experienced with psychedelics

I have no idea how much Mg lol i just took em from my grandma didnt even read the bottle

Lol, what numbers are on the pill?

Dude i fucking read the numbers but i forgot lmaooo

Think it was 2172

Lmfao bro, nice job. Honestly, hydros are nice but only if you can get them prescribed. Otherwise they are expensive as fuck for what they are, they aren't as good as heroin and more expensive as well

Both times I took around 400mg and got pretty good results. I can’t emphasize enough to make sure it’s only dex. That other shit will make you feel sick and ruin the trip.

I’m a big believer in doing lots of research like you’re doing - taking to people and reading. Check out erowid if you haven’t already. Lots of trip reports there.

If it was 2172, that's a 5mg pill. I would say take 4 of those, you should feel great

FOR FOOOOK SAKE

Thanks man. I do the same thing, read up a lot before trying new drugs.

I read a lot about salvia before trying it, but nothing can really prepare you for it lmao. Just super intense, way more intense than I expected

Im tryna look for psycadelics if these hydros dont work? Any of you got sc or sum looking for acid

Hell yeah salvia blew my brains out. I’ll never understand what was going on in my head during that trip.

Thank god those are short trips!

I flipped some X with acid way back when and went to a cartoon world for about a day. Still didn’t hold a candle to salvia. That shit is other-worldly,

How bout DMT now thats some other worldly shit

I would just order it on the darkweb if you don't know anyone who does it. Make sure you read up on safe ordering

I would love to try this. I am very interested in an ayahuasca experience, but that's a little harder than just smoking/vaporizing it. Any stories?

Now there’s one I never got around to trying. I did try some research chem but I was so lost on it I forgot what it was. Don’t think it was DMT tho

But isnt the half of the dark web monitered by the cops...or are their still some websites? Links?

Also, acid is definitely my favorite drug of all time, but I did too much and am scared to do it again honestly

I don't have any links, I've never had to use it. I have dealers that can get me pretty much anything you'd want.

Another easy way would be to ask your friends if they've ever tried it, if they say yes, ask where to get some. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

Same here. I think my lsd days are probably over. But good times they were. Never once had a bad trip out of probably 100 trips give or take.

My last one was just too intense. I took a huge dab in the middle of the night, and as I walked upstairs in the dark, it said "level 2" in 8 bit graphics with little 8 bit meteors coming down at the top of the stairs. I went up and started peaking so hard in my bed, and my cat came up on my chest and we telepathically communicated

Holy shit lmaooo

What was he saying

>be me at age 15
>super interested into drugs & psychedelics and all that jazz
>try a bunch of everything untill i lose interest at age 21
>haven't touched any drugs besides the normie ones (alcohol & weed) since

actuallyfeelsbadman, i miss wanting to take drugs

First he said, "Run from you old ways" which I assume was about abusing acid and mushrooms, and not giving a fuck about other people. I asked to him, "what are we?" He replied, "We are but a flower," and send me an image of the flower or life in pink.

Forgot another detail, as I walked up the stairs, I realized part of my first salvia trip meant that everything we see is just frames of the human experience, and I almost felt like I was on salvia again

dammit man. reminds me of when the lion picture on my wall came alive and started pacing back and forth in the frame. shit gets crazy sometimes. sometimes I wonder what my brain would be like if I hadn’t done all that acid lol

It's good you don't feel like you want to take them. At some point everyone has to stop, aside from some occasional use I suppose

that's the thing though, i haven't taken something real like shrooms or xtc in years

whenever friends take it i feel kinda jealous but then at the same time i really don't want to be stuck with an altered state of mind for hours

eeeeeeegh

When we were telepathically communicating, everything was black until he showed me the flower of life, then I saw him sitting on my chest, he was glowing blue and looked like the sphinx

Yeah I understand that, they can be fun experiences, but 12+ hours for an acid trip is an inconvenience lmao

I mostly do lsd and smoke weed with it. Haven't for a while but I'm about to take my last tab.

that's it pretty much, wish i could just trip on acid for an hour and then be back to normal again

i mean salvia exists but, it's not the same

Once I talked to this crazy old bearded hippie at the local coffee shop where I kept ordering orange juice. He kept saying he knew where I was and he’d been there too. Then we played the most insane chess game ever and then I sat in my car and listened to Pink Floyd in the parking lot. It was a beautiful night.

no it’s not. not even close. totally different vibe.

I'll be getting some xanax in a week, can't wait. I smoke weed daily but i don't consider it a drug. I love getting about 15mg of xanax and having a chill af week

I think it's funny I've done heroin and still haven't tried Xanax. Just don't have much interest in it, especially now that I'm on this. What's it like?

i'm just saying, if there was something that would make me trip intensely for an hour and then let me function again, i guess i would be tempted to go for it again

but like this, idk. maybe some good opiates if i could get my hands on them otherwise i couldn't be tempted

It just makes you really really relaxed. No euphoria or anything like heroin. heroin for sure feels better than xanax but it's really addicting. I prefer being relaxed instead of nodding out in bliss nowadays. Haven't touched heroin in years. When you're on xanax you just don't give a fuck about anything. A lot of people steal shit on xanax because they dgaf

Delsym 5oz something like 1200mg dxm.
But ployistyerx or some shit. High was about 14hrs

mushrooms are chill and they only last a few hours. pretty peaceful in my experience. come down maybe with bud or Valium

Have you ever tried kratom? It might be legal where you live and can be relaxing/stimulating and euphoria inducing.

On a side note, I'm peaking on this heroin and feel absolutely perfect. I normally have a lot of back pain and anxiety, but both of those are completely gone.

I also use benadryl to potentiate the H

>mushrooms are chill
not the mushrooms i've taken m8. you are right that smaller dosages are less intense but i still feel mildly out of it for hours on end

i have tried it, got it from a local shop once. didn't notice any effects though (tbh the description of how to prepare it was dodgy as hell so i might've done it wrong)

i've never had benadryl

kratom from headshops is garbage sawdust

OP here, I love mushrooms. Once I got the chance to take mushrooms with my dad a couple months before he ended up killing himself, and it really was a magical experience

The good thing about benadryl is it's also an antihistamine, so it helps with the itching from H

well, we have smartshops over here, they're slightly better but idk if it was any good stuff

taking shrooms with your dad does sound pretty magical man, tough loss. i used to be the biggest mushroom lover but i wish there was just a way to condense the full dose mushroom experience into 1-2 hours

i've never had itching issues with opiates, than again i've never tried heroin either (i hate needles)

>tfw living in a country that is overflowing with weed coke and xtc but no drugs otherwise

I don't use needles, I think it's pretty ghetto. I would like to try it once to see what it's like, but after I saw my friends do it, there's no way I could live that life. I'm very ocd about things being clean and no germs and that wouldn't be cool with me lol.

You don't need to shoot to get good effects. I normally snort a line, then 3-4 minutes later smoke some and it's a great combo.

if it didnt feel like a shot of morphine it was shit

isn't snorting/smoking it ineffecient as fuck compared to shooting up though?

i wouldn't actually know because i've never actually come across a guy in possession of heroin, my go-to opiate used to be oxycontin

as an ex junkie, stop that shit now. you will spend the rest of your life trying to avoid a weeks worth of withdrawal

yeah must have been bad in that case, didn't feel much of anything at all

yep like i said sawdust

It does take more, but money isn't really an issue, and it's much easier to do

kind of surprised tbh, they used to sell pretty good shrooms and salvia when it was still allowed. oh well

i'll remember that if i do ever come across it, if it's as good as oxycontin it should be worth a try

I would say it's better. If you take a nice line, it will hit you pretty fast, and you'll fell great no matter what you're doing. It always hits me at exactly 4 minutes after snorting, and my whole body just feels like nothing is wrong with it, no muscle tension, no back pain, nothing

Sadly I remember few of my trips, my most intense was when I was younger, I was with a buddy of mine. And that night my brain turned to shit. You know how you can be so fucked up, but your voice in your head is still in control, while your body might not be. Well I was tripping hard, 3 hours passed, and I didn't know what happened. Couldn't think, couldn't even talk coherent sentences. i think it took me 15 minutes to figure out how to read a clock. Pretty sure I didn't take acid, but some research chem. Not being able to talk to yourself in your own head is scary shit man.

Anyone have any insight?

This

Pretty much have really only lived half the years I've been alive. Fuck that shit.

I've been dying to try shrooms, I heard it's fucking insane. Haven't dedicated time to it yet cause it takes so long.

What's it like? Worth it? Paul Stamets got me going on this neurogenesis thing and it sounds like a fucking super power.

It's worth it.

Do it right. If your into nature, or at least enjoy a walk outside, and can do it without freaking yourself out, it's a magical experience tripping in a forest or, sitting around a lake. Changes how you look at the world.

DO IT

sounds great man, shame the last time i've come across something like oxycontin has been years ago as well. the drug market is only flooded with a certain few drugs like i said unfortunately

I'm huge into the outdoors. The only thing is I don't want them to turn me into some tree hugging hippy. I'm tryna be an Army Ranger down the road so I don't want that. Still recc?

I used to just talk to myself sometimes on avid, after realizing it wad easier than just having full conversations in my head lmao

the first time i tried mushrooms i was convinced my brain would never function in the same way again because my eyes had been opened to a completely new way of thinking.

tl;dr they will fuck you up and make you believe dumm shit it's great go for it

Yea man, I'm pretty against hippys and tree huggers in general. It didn't turn me into one. I've done them to much probably.

Plan the day man, goes a lot better if you know where your going, and if you will be alone, or worrying about people fucking the vibe. And take a day after to recover.

OP here, once I took shrooms and went on a hike at a place I'd been to before (Chautauqua Park, in Colorado.)

The last time I had been there, a whole huge area was filled, and I mean FILLED with stacked stones. This time it was empty. I stopped and made a couple stacks, and continued the hike. On the way down, when I reached that area, it was filled with them again, and it really was magical. It was like the butterfly effect, and I actually caused it

Agree. I like to trip near water - lake, river, ocean. I rode a horse tripping once - totally insane. Pretty sure that horse was fucking with me.

And when I say shrooms are pretty chill I mean compared to 10 hours of acid or 18 hours of mescaline. Definitely a trip and that’s that.

7 days no weed, and no jacking off.
Seems like with no weed my sex drive isn't very active.

Thanks anons, this is exactly what I was looking for. It sounds insanely rewarding. I've read a ton of shit about fungi and they're just crazy in general.

I gotta give them a shot now. What kind of setting do you recommend? Better to trip with other people or alone?

Me to man. feelsbadman

Trust me, it will come back. I smoked and dabbed SUPER heavily every day for a year straight. It was the same for me for a couple weeks after I quit, but it came back strong

For the first time, I would just stay at home. You can feel pretty vulneaurable tripping for the first time, and it's nice to be able to chill and relax. I never had a trip dither, but tripping with a best friend or girlfriend is great.

Elliot Rodger 2.0. Warning people: Lots and lots of cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=m7HsBX8RTG0

If you have people you know, who you trust, and will be chill when your tripping. Than its always better to be with people for the first time at least. Better if they know from experience.

If you need to do it alone. Go someplace familiar, that has good thoughts attached. A place you enjoy being. If it's your couch or bedroom. It will still be awesome. You can always do them again and experience other things.

I like trip buddies or trip sitters. Helps to have someone who is on the same plane, or at least has been there. Sometimes a lifetime can pass during a trip and that’s not something I wanna do alone.

Thanks guys, I'll probably do it alone since I don't want anyone fucking it up for me.

The only thing I'm concerned about is a bad trip. My buddy had one and checked himself into counseling right after.

Also, I recommend making a yea with it. Put your dose in a mug, add some lemon juice (helps with psilocybin absorption) put some water and a tea bag in with the water just below boiling. Let it steep with a plate or something covering it for about 3-5 minutes. It's easier to just chug it. I like to squish the shrooms with a spoon to squeeze extra stuff out of them. Also, I think drinking it makes it kick in a little faster

If you go into it with a clear conscience. Or at least a good mood, and go into it for the experience, with an open mind, you will be fine. Bad trips happen, they are part of the deal, you can also learn a lot about yourself on bad trips.

Let it guide your mind and body, not vise versa.

Hippy talk

One of my favorite trips I just stayed in and played Super Mario 64 on the Nintendo 64 the whole time.

Try to plan stuff to do that will be fun so you don't get bored. It's hard to have a bad trip if you have something to focus on. If you do, just remind yourself it will be over in just a few hours

This guy is right, the mood and thoughts you have before dosing will directly affect the trip

If you like listening to stories, I would recommend Terrence McKenna

Sick, thanks dudes. I'm insanely stoked.