Looking for a quick and painless way to die. It's gotta be guaranteed, I don't want to live as a retarded vegetable...

Looking for a quick and painless way to die. It's gotta be guaranteed, I don't want to live as a retarded vegetable, or at all.
Suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/FinalExit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys

I'm trying. are you actually that retarded?

a hanging?

then do it pussy

Don't do it. I know it can be hard most of times and you feel that nothing matters anymore, but it will matter to someone else. Just don't do it user

have you tried killing yourself before?

Just live stream that shit

carbon monoxide gas. you get a little headache, go to sleep, and don't wake up. you can obtain some through the exhaust of a running car.

edit: you can't get it from a lot of newer cars. they have filteration systems in place. hybrids are damn near useless for it.

Thanks user. the only problem is I don't have a car :/
what about ammonia and bleach?

youre a retard. hang yourself

Crushed by M'lady s ass of coarse

Method I'll be using Monday
archive.org/details/FinalExit
Page 124
Not that quick, but simple, painless, and either you somehow fuck up and nothing happens, or you succeed and die, as long as no one finds you within 30 mins, which shouldn't be that hard to do

that will hurt. a lot.

right back at ya buddy

does that combination produce co2? if so, it might be worth it. just make sure you close all doors and windows in the room to minimize the chance that you end up not dying. (god, what am i doing with my life to be typing this out?)

then perish.

Go back to /adv/ faggot. I've made my decision.

retard.

There's no such thing as a painless suicide, user. For in order to even contemplate taking one's life, one must go through a substantial amount pain, be it physical or mental, first.

i tried this once, dont to it is the same affect as taping a bag over your head

good to know. hanging it is, then.
See you guys in the next life, or whatever.
>or hell, since you're on Sup Forums helping a faggot kill himself

Get some Oxycodon and OD yourself fagget.
You will heaven before you die .

later muh dude

You fucking nigger won't even read my post Glad you're killing yourself, faggot

>made sure to find my fedora'd shrek to go out on

MFW when instead of overdosing on amazing fucking drugs people chose hanging.

In that case, why not jumping from a bridge or anything like it. It's not like you want to be pretty and recognizable.

Do you live in the city, or out in the suburbs user? If you live in the city, your best bet might be to just jump in front of a train. If you live out in the middle of the boondocks, you could probably just get shot by your local gang. And lastly, if you live out in the middle of nowhere, find some farm animal or farm machinery to kill you quick. But oh yeah. Don't kill yourself, I want no ties to your death in any way.

guess you could say your life comes to a squeaking halt

Not OP, but now I'm gonna kms now just because you said that. Have fun having that on your conscience faggot. You ended me.

OP has experienced death by log

bye & goodluck.

If you're 18 then buy a shotgun and blow the top of your head off. Painless and very lethal

kek, as long as you nobody sues me, I'll be fine. To be frank with you though, there are so many ways to kill yourself that these threads are somewhat repetitive, but then the real sociopaths come out and spread the joy of weird-ass ways to kill yourself. Tell me how it goes though, and maybe send the video to Uganda for a movie or 2.

A suicide bag is what you are after. Filled with helium or nitrogen. Body doesn't realize it's not getting oxygen so there is no panic or feeling of suffocation. Just slip into unconscious then soon after, death.

It's how I am gonna go if the need ever arises. Maybe while sitting on the side of a skyscraper so once I do fall unconscious I fall and make a mess that some poor cunts have to clean up.

Depends on where he lives though, in some states, you can't buy guns until you're 21

There's a 90% mortality rate for jumping in front of high-speed trains.

STOP STEALING MY IDEAS

YOU WERE WASTING IT IT'S BETTER OFF WITH ME

I think I'd go out in style as well, like opening an airplane door midflight and jumping or something along those lines. Hell, I'd even fall head first into a wood chipper if I ever got my hands on one.

dubs have spoken

WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS? IT DIDN'T HAVE TO END THIS WAY! THINK OF THE CHILDREN CHARLES!

DON'T YOU DRAG THE CHILDREN INTO THIS, MILDRED. ALL YOU'VE EVER DONE IS BELITTLE MY WORK, BUT I'M WORTH SOMETHING, DAMMIT.