it seems kpop is popular in the highest countries

youtube.com/watch?v=MdlHXz8COQ0

Well they don't listen to you. You racist fuck

>facts and records are racist
God I hate liberals.

This nigga rite here

>libtards mad at proven facts
e v e r y t i m e

>countries ravaged by terrorists and exploited by the first world aren't as developed as us.
shocking

they dont

metal

Classical music and orchestras

They’re terrorists and ravaged BECAUSE they’re stupid. Man comes from Africa, they’ve had a millions year long head start in this race yet are in last place. I guess it’s convenient to forget that when you’re making excuses and looking for reasons to be opressed.

""""""""""""facts""""""""""""

How come first-world and even second-world asian countries are ahead of white countries then?

Not an argument.

if you take a child from uganda and a child from norway and raise them in identical conditions they'll probably grow up to have about the same level of intelligence

its the conditions people grow up in, not their race

And these bullshit graphs are?

There could be a multitude of factors that determine IQ score because of geographical location but noooo. Lets just jump straight to "they have more melanin in their skin, that must be it".

correct mate. I'd like to see how ""intelligent"" these enlightened Alt-righters would be if they grew up in Somalia.

faggot

>There could be a multitude of factors that determine IQ score because of geographical location
It's YOUR job to prove it wrong then, go on I won't stop you, and i'll even admit that I was wrong if you can debunk it with non-biased sources.

proto-prog and classical music

Assuming that you're talking about India and China.The two most populated countries in the world. It's kinda obvious why they have developed faster than others.

What's wrong libtard? Lmao you gonna cry like a baby?
>Whaa whaa boo boo me make poop in pants
That's how you sound, stupid. Go back to your hug box on reddit!

>ok prove me wrong
This kills the libtard

Cultural pressure on performing highly in objective test based tasks.

considering that doesn't work for african americans[1], citation needed

1. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

I could get Stephen Hawking to go talk to you and explain in detail why you're wrong but you still would just brush it off as libtard bias.

Ad hominem. Learn how to argue mate.

>prove me wrong
>doesn’t even attempt to but makes an excuse instead
This is why no one takes you seriously.

The amount of genetic variation between groups of people is incredibly small. IQ is also really shit measure of intercultural intelligence because its very difficult to make a test with no cultural bias.
Also thats not how the onus of proof works lol.

>Assuming that you're talking about India and China.The two most populated countries in the world. It's kinda obvious why they have developed faster than others.
India has an average IQ of 82, unlike most other asian less-populated countries which score much higher, so your point is kinda invalid.

>I could get Stephen Hawking to go talk to you and explain in detail why you're wrong but you still would just brush it off as libtard bias.
I wouldn't, but you're still not disproving anything by posting this and you know it.

"Hey look theres a BMW on the North Pole"
"Wtf no there isn't"
"Well it's YOUR job to prove me wrong"

Fucking idiot. You can't prove a negative.

>I could get Stephen Hawking to go talk to you and explain in detail why you're wrong but you still would just brush it off as libtard bias.
I wouldn't, but you're still not disproving anything by posting this and you know it.

Except that the IQ results shown in OP's chart have actually been recorded, and are not just a mere "vague estimation". They're an actual median.

And how come one of the poorest pure caucasian country, say Ukraine, with a GPD per capita of 2,185.73$ scores 97 at the average IQ score, while one of the richest pure black country which is Equatorial Guinea with a GPD per capita of 8,333.24 (almost 4 times higher than Ukraine) scores last with a astounding 59 as an average IQ?

BTFO

Ok so apparently an IQ of 50-70 means that you have "mild mental retardation".
And that study that OP is citing is not actually based off any real data it is just estimates.
Which means that they are just guessing that the average joe of a "rich" country (your words) is retarded. Which doesn't make sense because how would the country function and become "rich".
And you still don't think that they are just """facts""" made up to prove a non-existent point,

what's gpd

my smartest friend barely study and watches pleb tier shit anime everyday. Take that how you will.

according to recent studies
Sufjan Stevens
it's not like it's relevant though

>And that study that OP is citing is not actually based off any real data it is just estimates.
The website linked in the chart source names 3 sources used to record this data, all of which are based on an extensive survey of national IQ tests, and take in count the many factors like GDP, government and education which could justify the results.

I meant GDP* per capita, which is basically the purchasing power of the population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations#Criticism_of_data_sets

Some criticisms have focused on the limited number of studies upon which the book is based. The IQ figures are based on 3 different studies, one study in 34 nations, and two studies in 30 nations. There were actual tests for IQ in 81 nations.

For 104 nations there were no IQ studies at all
and IQ was estimated based on IQ in surrounding nations.[2]

The limited number of participants in some studies has also been criticized. A test of 108 9- to 15-year-olds in Barbados, of 50 13- to 16-year-olds in Colombia, of 104 5- to 17-year-olds in Ecuador, of 129 6- to 12-year-olds in Egypt, and of 48 10- to 14-year-olds in Equatorial Guinea, all were taken as measures of national IQ.[3]

>no studies at all
still think it's a valid source?

rick and morty theme song

Get Schwifty

Get Schwifty, of course

China is rapidly progressing and their education system is much stricter than ours, Japan isn't progressing so much anymore but they also have a much stronger (not necessarily better) education system. Much of east Asia is this way.

The fact is, much of Africa is still undeveloped or ravaged by war and conflict, many people get no education at all and those who do, get very little education and it's usually of a low quality

imagine being this naive

I hope you're younger than 20

education has zero correlation with IQ

IQ doesn't measure how much you know it measures cognitive tempo/ abstract reasoning and is entirely genetic

so tell me genius, what leads to an intelligent culture and people. could genetics and race have something to do with it?

holy kek conservatives are dumb

> I don't have anything to actually say so I'll just act condescending and hope nobody notices
t. 21 year old

this argument has already been debunked.

> kikepedia
Holy kek you're gullible lmao

you talk as if terrorists and countries not being developed is some kind of uncontrollable outside force rather than something that is manifested from a homogeneous culture

Westerners have tried to help develop many of these places time and time again with infrastructure etc but even with the necessary resources everything just starts falling apart as soon as the westerners leave.

>values some random chart from Sup Forums.
>lol wikipedia? how can you trust that?
Mate you're the real 59 IQ here

Yeah but what has this got to do with the colour of people's skin?
Hardly anything got done in Europe for about 1000 years during the dark ages and that was full of white people.

shut the fuck up britcuck, your teenage girls are being raped and groomed by "asians" en masse and you are here getting offended on behalf of shitskins that would ravage you and your family in a second if they could.

>race is simply skin color

seems like I'm speaking with a real intellectual juggernaut here

Yeah but what has this got to do with the people's race?
Hardly anything got done in Europe for about 1000 years during the dark ages and that was full of a supposedly "superior" race.

Doesn't change my point at all. Great argument there mate.

>is some kind of uncontrollable outside force rather than something that is manifested from a homogeneous culture
You're aware the US and other western countries fund dictatorships and terrorists around the world, right? This isn't some conspiracy theory, it's a well known fact the government is proud of.

This board really keeps falling down, huh.

Actually move away from the street that your were born on mate. Widen your horizons a bit.

God i fucking hate hipsters

I did, i now live in one of western Europes largest and most well known cities. And guess what, its being run into the ground by North africans and blacks. Luckily our govnerment releases statistics on crime and welfare in relation to ethnic background fairly often so we are not kept in the dark about it.

I actually grew up in a mid sized town in the middle of a black neighborhood, so if you think I'm some sheltered white guy you are mistaken. We are working class immigrants / refugees so the leftist "diversity" conditioning is not implanted in our brains as it is in yours.

>one of western Europes largest and most well known cities
Just name it.

>its being run into the ground by North africans and blacks.
Heavily doubtful.

>Luckily our govnerment releases statistics on crime and welfare in relation to ethnic background fairly often so we are not kept in the dark about it.
Source pls.

>I actually grew up in a mid sized town in the middle of a black neighborhood, so if you think I'm some sheltered white guy you are mistaken.
If true I apologise, but don't act like one then.

>We are working class immigrants / refugees
May I ask what your stance is on Syrian refugees then?

It is a proven fact, that the average IQ of People differs from place to place.
And why wouldnt it, considering that most people preferrably fucked among their own for most of human history.
This shit doesnt mean that everybody in Africa is stupid or every asian is smart. There are 60IQ asians and 140IQ Africans.
Racist would be to treat a random African like he is stupid because of some tendencies.

>education has zero correlation with IQ
citation needed

>IQ is entirely genetic
citation needed

Certainly IQ is based in part on genetics but growing in an environment where you don't need to utilize cognitive abilities means they will weaken. The IQ testing method is fundamentally flawed anyway as a measurement of intelligence, it is more accurate as a measure of education, language, etc than a brain's innate abilities. If someone never gets an education, their IQ scores will be significantly lower, that's just how the test works.

>statistical diagrams are racist