My gf sent me a text message today saying that she wants to end our relationship

My gf sent me a text message today saying that she wants to end our relationship.
I asked ''why?''
She sent me this picture.
My dick is 6.5 inches long.
What should I do?

end it she's obviously just a slut and was never interested in you, better luck next time

if this is true

Become a qt trap

Find a girl who hasn't got a huge gaping hole for a vagina?
Otherwise, this

Send her back this

Shove a radiator pipe up her snatch and see if she actually likes it.

I like 7.5 but it doesnt matter to me as long as you know how to use it ;)

Anyone who believes this is a brainwashed cuck

tits with timestamp or fuck off

sigh. asian girls can barely take average dicks.

i'm 6.5 and my girl complains about it going too deep and being too thick all the time.

Yup.. This type of troll is as old as anything, its just effective because men in general don't know shit about female anatomy.

Im just over 6 inches and ive had my share of relationships, never has been an issue..

To any younger guys or virgins reading this freaking out about your dick size.. Literally don't worry about it, your fine.

Show her the actual fucking statistics
Break up with her for distribution of false data

Stop spreading bullshit, if your dick is smaller than 8 inches, you're screwed.

Enough of this bait faggot. You've just posted this 6 times already

if this is real and you're not a baiting semen guzzler then I'll repeat what everyone else said
She's a whore, and post that conversation to facebook for grandma to see

I have to really warm her up before we get going or I end up hurting my gf. Made things awkward at the start of our relationship but we've smoothed it out. The two girls who have seen it IRL and the several I sent pics to online said it's a bit intimidating. Unless your chick is a size queen 6.5 is generally at the upper end of the scale

t. 7.5"

is mine good?

then fuck off

That's not true at all. Virgin.

Congrats, you have a normal dick. But you lean to the left a bit. Put her on her left side and pound her.

Cut the tip off dummy