archiveofourown.org/works/9908747
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How about you actually kill yourself instead XD

No thanks
I'm pretty happy :)

kik?

joshm87nz (fake acct)

Post her ass

I could use some release. Wouldn't mind plowing her and draining my balls deep in her cunt.

Yes, please sir!

More pics of cage and keys

How i got off (or tried to) when she was away for the weekend.
I got in BIG trouble for this. She made me sit in another room and listen to my best friend fuck her while I was handcuffed so I couldn't even touch myself.

any nudes

Of who?

I'd love to come raw dog her every night and cum in her. Even while she is prego

YES!!!

If you are good, I'll let you lay under us while I fuck her and catch whatever oozes out of her.

would love to go raw in her big ass

Fuck you guys are turning me on. I love when her big ass gets fucking plundered!

got pics of her getting penetrated, preferably anally

Its cool. You might get to cum someday, but you are gonna watch us DP her, then take turns with her. Make her squirm and yelp, and we can keep fucking her at my place while you take care of the kid I fathered with her.

mmm sounds perfect sir.

no sorry.

I want to handcuff you to a chair and force you to watch helplessly while I pump load after load of potent cum in her when she's ovulating.

mmmm yes sir

Send her over and and I'll send her back to you with her pussy stretched and leaking my cum into her panties, and my baby in her belly.

How'd you like to hear her beg for it, beg to be filled with cum while you just sit there unable to do anything but watch and listen.

her tits or holes

i need to see her face. were you at?

Both these people are terrible.

Here

Yes please sir. I want her to look me in the eye and tell me she needs someone elses cum in her unprotected cunt.

lemme call your bitch up and yu can listen to her get me off

Your cuckoldress has fat fingers

how old is she?

Resident Evil:
archiveofourown.org/works/7794475/chapters/24597195

archiveofourown.org/works/7794544

Teen Titans:
archiveofourown.org/works/12842055

Recess:
archiveofourown.org/works/7884013

Scooby Doo:
archiveofourown.org/works/9908609

archiveofourown.org/works/9908669 (Same story but futa)

Sonic the Sissyhog:
archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

Hey Arnold:
>Rhonda needs money and has to work as a street walker to help her family out (Make sure to leave a review if you want to see a chapter 3.)

archiveofourown.org/works/10190687

>Rhonda and her boytoy force Phoebe into a threesome

archiveofourown.org/works/7838134

Mortal Kombat:
archiveofourown.org/works/9800783 (Futa)

Weekenders:
archiveofourown.org/works/9499943

King of the Hill:
archiveofourown.org/works/9908747

Would you actually raise another man's kid?

I'd ask her where she wants me to cum, she'd say inside her, I'd ask if she's on birth control, she'd say no, and I'd start thrusting faster and harder

I dont understand the appeal of putting your dick in a metal fucking cage for days at a time,not letting you fully clean it,jerk off or prperly piss.
mabey im missng somethig here but i would kill myself if i was caged.
in not submissive in the slightest and i could never do anything this fucking stupid.
if i was forcefully caged by my gf (if i had one)
i would beat the shit out of her and get the keys and break up forever.
the only 2 ways i could get forcefully caged though is if i was drunk as shit and completeley hammered and she took advantage of me and caged me or she got some dude stronger than me to pin me down and hold me there,like im talkin about come into my room without asking and making the dude slug me in the face so i dont resist and then im caged,gagged and forced into the basement,then not fed for days at a time and verbally and physically beaten for nothing and then humiliated by taking pics of my and sending it to people and my family and cutting me and splashing hot water on me and not letting me shit and piss for days at a time then she would rape me and let guys rape me and i would be ruined and my life would be over and she would never let me out of it,i would just get murdered or die in there and noboy would miss me because im a fat fuck loser,

It’s plastic not metal.

Fucking kek
Nevermind a cage if that was my wife i’d cut my own dick off

how many times do you fuck her?
how many times u get cucked?

I would love to ram my cock inside her tight asshole and make her scream, you fucking sissy.