youtube.com/watch?v=5S21AIWMLbw
youtube.com/watch?v=gNdnVVHfseA
youtube.com/watch?v=XjBwAYIxUso
youtube.com/watch?v=gISEekxuEgk
youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Conventional warfare, you say?

Meme.

i see you spastics switched wanking off the frog to some other ineffectual paedo
bent cunts

whom

Ears itch.

twitter.com/bbclaurak/status/873191259472637953

All me.

that's some redditor who's been here for a week or something
types like a plonker

Gerry already said they wouldn't.

>accuses other of typing like a plonker while typing like a plonker

I don't meat my own criteria for that shockingly enough

>meat

That's you though. You're not fooling anybody. There isn't even a new redditors. Just you making shit up. Relax Collins.

>That's you though.
you think I was referring to myself?
reckon I know who I meant laddieo

All me.

Are there any cons to collinsposting all of the time, you pile of absolute shitcocks.

Speaking of shitcocks, anyone else have a lad who shat in the urinal? He got suspended for it but he had no regrets.

We always had this one lad who would set fire to toilet paper rolls and throw them across the bathroom,he was great fun

might get another tattoo lads
already dead to the Lord, might as well

mouth is dry and won't stop being dry

what're your other ones of
brother is a fag and has loads, even one of game of thrones on his neck

I remember the first time we had bunsen burners. The group sitting next to the window made paper airplanes, lit them, and flew them out the window. At break you could see the half burnt paper all over the place yet no one got in trouble.
Our group made a paper cigarette and I was stupid enough to try it. Burning ashes went flying back my throat.

Disgusting knacker subhuman.

We had this guy who masturbated in class
twice

Planning to whip up a tasty carbonara for dinner, you gay infested sacks of shit.

shit crop

In my phys/chem class one time the class of junior knackers that had been in before us had left the gas on, whole place stank. It smelled quite like ammonia but stronger.

epic

is this the only good thing the sw ya has ever contributed?

There was a lad that did that in the year below. He didn't get caught but everyone knew.

Someone threw a bright pink dildo on the roof of the technical drawing room once. It was when I first learned that dildos have an extra horn on them to stimulate the clit. Due to the way the school is set up a lot of second story classrooms could see it very clearly,which made it weirder that the teachers didn't get rid of it for months until the day before the open day. The really awkward thing was that one teacher had to explain to our 60+ year old technical drawing teacher what it was.
Here's a diagram of it to help you visualise. Black represents two-stories high, brown is one story, pink is the dildo and white was a seagull that died on the roof and no one ever cleaned it up. It was still there as a melted pile of feathers by the time I left school.

AA, do you still play FF XIV?

I see my school wasn't the only one that had incredibly lazy janitors.

Why do loyalists hate the Gael so much? I thought they loved being Scottish.

Is the first e3 press conference EA's one tomorrow night? I've seen a timetable but it's incomplete.

School cleaners are always the laziest fucking entitled cunts. I remember we had to clean the classroom in primary so it would be clean for the cleaner. I still don't understand that "logic". It's not like we were doing art or something that day and there was shit thrown everywhere, it was normal day, everything was tidy, nothing overwhelming for someone who's paid to clean.

I know it wasn't exclusive to my school either because years ago I heard a debate on the radio about how school cleaners often refuse to clean puke or shite despite it being their job. How did they end up being so entitled?

>expecting logic from loyalists

We had the same, had to put chairs on desks and wouldn't be let out until the room was clean.
Any time I was in the school late the only thing I ever saw them doing was wandering around with the floor buffer or chatting among themselves. Not sure if they ever even set foot into the bathrooms other than to change the toilet roll since they were constantly a mess to the point where I tried to never use them.

>Any time I was in the school late the only thing I ever saw them doing was wandering around with the floor buffer or chatting among themselves
I was in school late a lot since I did drama as a child and I only remember seeing one once. All she was doing was sitting on a desk listening to the radio, if anything she was making more of a mess.

Nope. Sorry busy at work not going to be here for a bit.

A fellow dramafag?
Our cleaners were quite active even during the day but our doorkeepers were lazy fucks so we would always be rude to them and make a mess on purpose

>doorkeepers
Man, the evidence of Luxembro's wealth grows with every passing day.

>A fellow dramafag?
Ye. For primary at least. Should've kept it up since I liked acting and I might've been able to make a career out of it.

DoorkeeperS too. Not just one but multiple keepers of the door(s).

>Sup Forums delighted the DUP are in power
>say lefties are actually more corrupt than the DUP because lefties line their pockets with immigrant money and child rape or something

Sup Forums likes them because they're anti-abortion, anti-gay rights and they still think the UK isn't beyond repair. Sky News also said the DUP don't believe in climate change, but that was the first I heard of it.

They don't realise what they've elected

None of the northern parties want to fix the situation up there or compromise on anything, the DUP will just throw a tantrum every week until the government collapses.

Literally even the Greens or some shit would have been better (if they'd had the numbers), at least the Tories could have bullied them into doing what they want (like FF/Greens)

Instead we're going to witness displays of autism not seen since the Good Friday Agreement

They were more like janitors without cleaning duty

What's wrong with DUP?
ignorant-burger here

They're br*ts.

Sup Forums also hates potato niggers (Irish people) and a fairly large number hate Catholics.

Funny. Our cleaners were like cleaners without cleaning duty.

They want to genocide Irish people, even though we should be the ones genociding them seeing as they stole our land. Basically Israel.
They are also corrupt, inbred and a load of other shit.

It's all part of their white empire fetish. You'll notice how they praise the Romans as being based for conquering a lot of land but hate the Turks for doing the same.

I'm not very well-versed on Irish and Uk politics but I'd like to see some proof on the inbred part

Basically very very autistic Prod party

They sound Sup Forums-tier on paper, but in practice they're just retards who hate Catholics and don't want to change absolutely anything.

To be fair, SF are no better, but northern prods are a special kind of autist

Many things but mainly the fact that they prioritise identity politics over economic prosperity and social equality at every turn.

Why didn't Carla close her mouth? How did she look at that photo and think it looked good.

>mfw I actually know a lad who voted SF because Treasa Ferris had a hot photo for the election

She's mank irl though, don't believe their lies

>Treasa Ferris
Is she still a councilor or what?

Actually not sure

She got a lot of flak for refusing to condemn those guards being murdered by the Ra, but I haven't heard anything since that, which was ages ago

Britannia delenda est.

Then what was their purpose?

SF pick attractive female candidates deliberately. They're just puppets on strings dancing to the old bearded mans tune.

The groundskeeper in mine once gathered up a load of random shit and decided to have a pikey's bonfire right outside the classroom windows. Some of the teachers had to stop him.

TO KEEP THE DAMN DOORS

Those are strong intelligent women who happen to be attractive and I won't sit here and listen to you mandescending.

Fixing broken stuff and watching military videos on youtube,one of them was quite into boats and tanks
*clubs you*

Meanwhile the only criteria to selected as a DUP candidate is that you despise taigs with every fiber of your being.

>one of them was quite into boats and tanks
>frogweeb was a doorman
/éire/ has the deepest lore.

Could also be because SF is filled with young people.

BETTER GO TO MASS ON SUNDAY LADS

>one of them was quite into boats and tanks
Always knew the animepedo was a pedo.

True although at least they have a democratic leadership contest instead of having an anointed chosen demi-god who will hold the position regardless of circumstance until he dies.
I do think SF are the lesser evil but lets not pretend they're some sort of beacon of hope in democratic politics.

Business plan: Become a school cleaner and do nothing but utilise the entire computer lab to mass shitpost on /éire/.

That's the impression they want to give since they stole a march on other political parties in utilising social media a few years ago. Though I would doubt that when Gerry, Slab and the other RA heads sit down to make the actual party decisions that there are too many young people at the table.

Post what you're listening to!
youtube.com/watch?v=5S21AIWMLbw

I recognise that album cover.

youtube.com/watch?v=gNdnVVHfseA
The most important thing about being a doorkeeper is you have to act as if you had authority although everyone knows you don't

youtube.com/watch?v=XjBwAYIxUso

youtube.com/watch?v=gISEekxuEgk

Ti whoever asked me if I still played FFXIV. Nah I put about 800 hours into it in 2015 and i had a great guild and friends I made. Miss them desu. But then I stopped being NEET so I played less until I just unsubbed.
Tried to come back a year after and my guild fell apart and weren't really interested in having fun anymore.

Amazing main storyline though. The best I've ever seen from a game but it's incredibly long, and that's before you hear you, raid and do all the other side quests required.
Then you have the expansion lel which is another huge storyline.

Totally worth it imo but I wouldn't have done it without the help of those friends.

>an anointed chosen demi-god
Talking about Gerry? The membership wouldn't want him replaced anyways.

>lets not pretend they're some sort of beacon of hope in democratic politics
Not saying they are. Either way the membership trust the upper echelons of the party like Gerry, Martin and Mary Lou, so it doesn't make a huge difference.
In general though I worry that SF may be driving soft Unionists away from unification with their hardline stance on things.

>doubt that when Gerry, Slab and the other RA heads sit down to make the actual party decisions that there are too many young people at the table
Might be right.

youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g

Thanks for the blogpost you self-important cunt

He was answering a question lad.

Excellent example of collinsposting

Had already answered it, and then decided to blogpost about it a second time.

Attention seeking cunt.

This. He always gets so mad when somebody writes more than half a paragraph or replies to more than 2 posts. Sounds like he'd prefer twitter with the character limit

That is untrue you self-important cunt

You haven't seen how hard I go when I actually want attention if that's rattling your bones m9.

Wasted another day of life lads.

A day enjoyed is not a day wasted

Attention seeking cunt

>He
>everyone who doesn't like me being an obnoxious faggot MUST be one person!

Because you totally couldn't have a personality that grates on multiple people.

Ye can't even read you useless pointless cunt.
()
>Nope.

But I didn't enjoy it.

Nothing wrong with expanding on a point you made earlier.

Thats a delay of response not an answer you sack of dogshite