My dad's new vacuum cleaner

My dad's new vacuum cleaner.

HOT.
open the dust container a little pls

Judging from the background, your dad's a fucking asshole.
Poor too. Get a Dyson.

sharpie in dust cup

>your dad's a fucking asshole
just because he likes to be reminded that he comes from a line of racist losers?

show bins and turbine pls

i hope the chair is attached

Beautiful flag, my friend

If I wanted to spend more, I'd get a Riccar.

You're just a feminine little cuck intimidated by the working class Southern man

Is your dad the chair from Pee Wee's playhouse?

Stop living in the 70's you design-blind piece of shit

It's 2018 and I was born in 1990..

That ugly corduroy chair. The brown carpet with a rug on top. THE WOOD PANELING. This picture reeks of 70s interior design, and is fucking disgusting. Modernize or gtfo

That's probably a trailer home judging by the paneling. OP is probably poor so beggars cant be choosers. Ex cop here, so I had to handle a lot of domestic disputes and, boy, does the lower swath of society have a lot of those.

spotted the macfag.

piss off hipster scumfuc.

>current year
>get to see poverty in 4K

Okay but there are things you can do to help. If you're stuck 70s, embrace it. Get some modern art. Burn the rug, because why the fuck do you need a rug on a carpet? Get a non corduroy chair.

Show up or step off bitch. What's your preferred style then cunt?

Nothing says ancient trailer like paneling and 70's carpet. Vacuum cleaner is worth more than the house.

Iron that flag you god damn fag.

uhh, soyboy is triggered.

I smell nigger.

God damn can't even stand up to a slight breeze can ya?

Although absolutely tacky I bet that shit is comfy as fuck.

> ITT: moronic kids that actualy believe their parents money will make them popular

they're laughing at your attempts to appear classy, only true plebs will be buying it sonny

Looks like a vape device. Also, do you fuck your sister by any chance? Just wondering...