Late night celeb thread

Late night celeb thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure.

Tonya Harding?!

She looks like she can fit in my trunk. Er... I mean, nice costume.

ree

I LOVE her so much, I wanna MARRY her and make her happy!!!

she's mine asshole

sauce!

Dubs checked
Pledge crowned

Kill yourself faggot. If you're going to post celebs, at least choose someone who isn't a complete mutt.

no chance, I will win Oswin

wrong
get rekt roberto

I´m never wrong!!!

Oh, you so foolishly believed this was your thread and you could be a cocky little faggot to whomever you like?
Think again

OP is proud of himself, OP is proud of what his thread has become. OP has created yet another vehicle for "Desu" to be posted. OP relizes that all that OP has done by creating this YLYL thread. OP knows what he is thinking. "I'll share some keks and copypastas with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on Sup Forums! That will help me feel less dead inside." But look what happened. OP's entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking Rozen maiden doll Suiseiseki.
And honestly, OP was expecting this to happen. If OP has been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past month, then OP has witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: Suiseiseki poster arrives. OP knows it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. OP should know better by now.
Sure, it's not OP's fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a Rozen maiden anime girl. It's not OP's fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same old school Sup Forums images day in and day out. But OP knows what. OP is an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, OP invites people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. OP knows that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If OP knows that this Suiseiseki shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, OP is part of the problem. OP is exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Sup Forums." OP is not ashamed of himself.

T he OP knows where it is at all times. he knows this because he knows where he isn't. By subtracting where he is from where he isn't, or where he isn't from where he is (whichever is greater), he obtains a difference, or deviation. The guidance subsystem uses deviations to generate an ETA for desu, banana, and log shitposting, as well as the corrective commands to drive the OP from a position where he is to a position where he isn't, and arriving at a position where he wasn't, he now is. Consequently, the position where he is, is now the position that he wasn't, and it follows that the position that he was, is now the position that he isn't.
In the event that the position that he is in is not the position that he wasn't, the system has acquired a variation, the variation being the difference between where the OP is, and where he wasn't. If variation is considered to be a significant factor, it too may be corrected by the GEA. However, the OP must also know where he was.
The OP guidance computer scenario works as follows. Because a variation has modified some of the information the missile has obtained, he is not sure just where he is. However, he is sure where he isn't, within reason, and he knows where he was. He now subtracts where he should be from where he wasn't, or vice-versa, and by differentiating this from the algebraic sum of where he shouldn't be, and where he was, he is able to obtain the deviation and his variation, which is called error.

Faggot

Look there he goes making that THREAD again. You laugh you lose huh? It's impossibly unfathomable how spectacularly unfunny your pathetic little images are. Where'd you save those from? Facebook? Reddit? After going through so much of your cesspool of normalfaggot "memes" I haven't "lost" or "kekd" at any of your fucking shitposts. I can't imagine the look on your face when you see these reposted "memes" on your cyber power pc you got from your parents. How funny and original you think you are, how you cry newfag when someone thinks your wimpy posts aren't funny. Well newsflash YOU are the newfag. You come here for yet another formality with your edgy racism and 9/11 jokes. You fucking underage nigger shitheads bring your garbage here from ifunny and Reddit. WELL IVE HAD IT YOUNG MAN

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.
Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

watch it smol beanfu

WARNING
gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread
99% of this thread is the same person

I swear to FUCKING God, Andy, if I don't get your creamy, steam-tastic ass roll slidd down my FUCKING throat in the next few days
I will NOT be held responsible for my actions!. All day I scour the web, sifting through various social media and news outlets, tracking your every move. I don't even want to meet you in person. I just want to find the last bathroom you destroyed with your anus and slidd every last FUCKING piece of your wet, hot shit down my fucking THROAT. FUCK! Just thinking about shattering the toilet with my bare FUCKING hands and siphoning log upon steaming hot log into my mouth makes me want to FUCKING RAPE A FERRET. OH THAT'S JUST FUCKING GREAT, ANDY! DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO, ANDY? I just smashed my own toilet and now there's water everywhere. Where
are you, Andy? Where did you releive your bowels last, you kike? TELL ME. FUCKING TELL ME. I want that FUCKING log so fucking bad!

Hey Sup Forums
Today, I was lifting an old carpet, as we have a damp problem. Underneath there were hundreds of slugs and worms. My wife and I picked up about 40 slugs and put them in a pair of my wife's panties. I then put the panties on. The feeling was amazing. I got a huge erection and I could feel them sliding over my glans, and round my balls. Eventually I could feel one going up my bum. I knew I would come soon, so I let my wife tie me up, with my hands and feet speadeagled and attached to some furniture. She then took the panties down and about 15 of the slugs were crawling over my cock and balls. I came, spurting out loads of cum all over the poor things, but still couldn't move. My wife then took the other slugs out of the panties and placed them on my cock. She was careful to put some of them right on the opening of my cock, which was now covered in a mixture of sperm and glistening goo from the slugs. She opened up my arse and tried to put one in there too. I got hard again quite quickly as I thought of these slimy little things crawling over me. I imagined them biting me. One seemed to be trying to enter my uretha and this caused me to come again. That was 4 hurs ago. My cock is now very itchy, but I am about to give them another "feed".
SO YEAH, I like anime

Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of you little fuckers making fun of 911! Just WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? Piece of shit,
Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to make fun of 9/11 anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot.
Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realize that you're a fucking dickhead. Imagine terrorist attacking your country and killing thousands of innocent people. And you fuckers think this tradegy is funny!? PEOPLE DIED you fucking deluded reject neckbeard. Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realization that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a NEET basement dwelling permavirgin faggot with a non-existant social life. The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board. I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realise someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. You are nothing. You will never be something. End your life right now, you fucking lardass social reject.
you people disgust me!!

Dubs logged
Throat clogged

And their shows are not going to change things up. Cancer. Lets try to be better than people, ugly way to change it up cancer and to hold on to people, cancer and the short and ugly kids are no cancer, no cancer miracle people look like a piece of poop cancer only on television cancer and they travel like super stars, but they're just a budget PopEater than everybody else. The way Kirsten cater. Any people together? Ugly cancer. And that's why survive is a blessing cancer, not me now, if they bother you, ugly way cancer, no cancer, no cancer in frontof, change things up cancer within try to be better than you ugly with cancer look for a short shit for all cancer. And was to copy off of you cancer, no cancer, no cancer. I thought change things up cancer to change things up cancer, whole people cancer and am trying to read you cancer in front of change things up while holding on to you and make everything difficult, so could change things up and when you want a comfortable, they just fucking holding on to you and then change things off in and lie to people and have them try to get you angry by holding on to people, lie to you and just read more things if they couldn't get you angry or something like that, and so I just choose comfortable and they just try to read people for a change, things up. Sure poop frog cancer. After that so anyways to put cancer about it short cancer

and the ugly people losers smell worse then dog shit and is everywhere like in school and is short and ugly and try to act cool and dont care about being ugly cause there not the best and just watch people and get angry and try to read people ugly way like my short ugly loser father and ugly people losers that smell and try too hard to cheat ugly way and is short and ugly and short and lame and outnumber everybody and people and cheat like a ugly litt le bitch and has no friends and is ugly and watches people ugly way every body eveyrodabodyd sdingrl cdayf and is ugly little bithch and hurt people ugly way when watch people ugly way and try to hurt people ugly way and beb ebter then people ugly way and hold on to people ugly way so they dont look ugly and make you misrrbnle and vthat is why there shit and ugly and god knwwos and iam miserble and thery poop and short and cant do anything and hurt people ugly way and cheat ugly way cause cant do anything and even a short gay poop cant be better then the best people if can cheat the ugly way like ugly people and god knows and thats iw hy the people shit look like a short ugly pile of poop and hes dying of cacner and none of the people miss him cause hes a pizz of poop that hurt people ugly way and try to be better then people ugly way

mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/