>he begins to fuck up even harder
>my aspergers gets in the way and makes the most off course comment
>we lose our shit
>both of us have thoroughly fucked up
>we had to get rated by classmates
>classmates bitch about not having anything good to say about our arguments
>we both laugh
>turns out he has aspergers too
>tfw two autists get up and try to debate in front of the class and utterly fuck up the entire assignment

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ebay.com/itm/20-Chevy-Camaro-SS-OEM-wheels-rims-tires-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018/222752934730?epid=16011278458&hash=item33dd1c0b4a:g:J~IAAOSw0A9aL~nr
lightspeedmotorsports.com/product_info.php?products_id=329&osCsid=v80vu3mbr8f8cmqsdlhfoppr37
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the stupidest post I ever read

Youre the stupidest post I've ever read

This post was abysmal

You are abysmal

kill yourself OP

My autistic story? Well, there's nothin' to it, kiddo.
>I browse Sup Forums.

aw shit you got me faggot

But don't we all get got?

Hahahahah. Jokes on you. I'm already dead inside. Ladies first.

>be me
>be 14
>date girl for months, thought she was the one
>it was our first time alone at her house and we did everything
>it was time for me to do the deed and stick my dick in
>She is immediately repulsed when I put it in
>I'm so nervous at this point I just want to go home
>at the same time it was super hot and a ton of foreplay
>I get so excited I cum and it was the most pathetic cum ever but it was enough
>I try to hide the fact that I didn't and for a minute I thought she wouldn't notice
>she suddenly screams rushes to turn on the light to expose the stain on her underwear and chest
>I laid there on the bed and I guess you could say my autism kicked in because I tried to convince her it was probably just sweat

Also, damn son you should have made it a game of "how much and how far can my cum go before she notices?"

This girl in my story was a bipolar mexican girl? We ended up dating for another 6 months or so. Guess why I broke up with her? Fake fingernails. I guess i'm that autistic

That does sound like a turn off for me too, especially if she has cakey makeup that rubs off on your favorite shirt.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever read.

It's not stupid if it can be turned into a fun game!

>the stupidest post I have ever read

Wait a minute.....You sound familiar....

Why did you post this twice?

I was such a insecure, control freak back then and looking back makes me cringe so bad. The most autistic then was a week or so later after breaking up she went full depression and suicidal and ended up hitting me in the hallway at school, me being my autistic self didn't hit her back or even try to do anything, I just walked off like a complete coward

Captcha took too slow and I tried posting and it said I couldnt post twice. So I took out the exclamation mark to make it into a new post and I made two posts by accident when the other one went through.

Its not cowardice. Its showing that you are the bigger individual by ignoring her. The exact same thing happened to me, got messy, didn't talk to each other, scared to go near her, she's bipolar dude!

Shuspishun has been aroushed

Any more autism stories?

Not gonna entertain green text here but there are many different forms of autism I'm about level 1 on the spectrum and mostly have the social issues, I have a hard time making friends and am pretty obsessive/focused on film specifically movies and short films. Sometimes I need clarification on certain feelings or what to do in situations so I guess I am asking for advice tonight. I've been on two dates with this girl and now on the third she wants me to come over to her place should I be nervous what is she expecting of me?

Yeah, I literally surround myself with machinery to compensate for my lack of friends. I.e. old car parts, which I have made some money off since they turned out to be collectible.

two dates and on third? Have y'all done anything physical? If not just play it cool and be yourself and if yes, do you still want to?

I tried selling car parts and it sucked. I sold 500 dollar tires but settled for 200 like an idiot

Just fucking go with it. Don't make life complicated, she probably wants to fuck you so good job.
Seriously, you'll be dead in a few decades, or maybe even tomorrow, so enjoy the moment.

We have kissed, I just haven't ever been on this many dates with a girl it feels like Everytime I lead off with I'm autistic there is never a 2nd date and well this girl is actually being quite nice to me it's a new expierience for me and I just don't want to mess it up

You literally sound like a girl I know who has autism, but most people don't realize it since she doesnt have bursts of physical stimulation or vocal outbursts. She always has a shirt that has to do with movies, and she loves this one shirt that says "because I'm the director! That's why!" She also runs film club. She is also pretty talented at writing scripts, we had do do one in drama and her plot was very good.

>Be me kissless handholdless 18yo
>Make mask for retarded team building excersize
>Make mask based off the Gladiator
>As an activity we have to partner up and dance with our masks on
>Chick I'm dancing with asks if I like Batman
>A chick who I've known since grade school is nicknamed batman
>Proceed to rant about how she and I were only friends
>Go on for a good 5 min.
>'I meant the mask user'
>'Oh, no this is the Gladiator, haven't you seen that movie?'
>'no'
>Dance in silence for the rest of the activity

Then just be yourself, no point in doing anything different. If you overthink it you might fuck up

Well alright then sounds like a fair argument to can't disprove you there; I'll just go along with whatever happens

I found a spare tire that someone probably stole and then dumped, the thing was literally brand new as it still had the yellow and red markings on it, with the bobbins and a spoked from. The tire itself sells for 200$ per tire, Sprint Classic

Yea I also write scripts, I am actually writing a book as we speak. I have made 3 short films and directed one music video

I drove over 70 miles to a tire shop I found on craigslist and got brand new wheels and tires for 400 total, did I do good?

Don't just go along, engage in what's gonna happen. No possible mistake justifies not trying to get what you want.

Very nice, she was making a script about a little girl who is trying to recall distant memories for investegators when she witnessed a murder

i fucked my dog, told me mum and accidently posted my face on 4chin
>I honestly might an hero tonight if my dad doesnt have me arrested first...

What type of tires? And what size?

20 inch, stock camaro wheels and budget tires

Good meme.

You can play a nice game of hide and go seek with your father? Or cpt with the dog and your dad. Or put together some kidnapping plot and tell him to go find the dog while you pack up and start a new life.

What year camaro?

Last script I wrote was about two brothers one in a wheelchair and one who made music, it was about 34 pages.

Thank you for the advice, very much appreciated

female or male? also, nice job. dogs are great for sex

to be fair i wouldnt even date someone who had fake nails, says allot about what kinda person she is and most of those whores like to use them to scratch you and they think its cute.

Sounds like perfect short film material.

When is the date? You should try to not fap before, in about 4-6 days you will get a massive confidence boost, that should help a lot.

she was a type of person that scratched and wanted to be scratched and I knew thats why she wanted them

You won't beat me

>be me 23 kissless virgin
>go to a home party in college
>maybe I can have fun but it turns out I am too shy to dance and do stuff
>I sit down on a chair
>don't want to go home but don't want to dance and drink like the others
>so I just sit there
>after a while a girl approaches
>she was semi drunk but she starts to talk with me
>after a while she grabs my hand and drags me to dance
>first time ever in my life I danced with a girl
>after a while she grabs my hand and we leave
>I don't know where are we going
>she leads me to a room with a bed
>she locks the door
>we sit down on the bed
>I start to be very nervous and don't know what to do
>she puts my hand on her legs
>then on her boobs
>I am so nervous I am going to throw up
>after 2-3 minutes she realises my autism, she stands up and leaves

I am 28 now. I guess that was my only chance in my life to lose my virginity.

F

>>after 2-3 minutes she realises my autism, she stands up and leaves
Expand on this user, what did you do or what did you say in this 2-3 minutes?

It was, it ended up being a 15 minute film. The script got picked 1st place in a University class, my friend took it in as a submission and we got funding. The first short film I wrote actually got him into the film major and now he has made me a promise to make sure that I am always taken care of it's pretty nice of him I think and I try to be kind with him even if I look disinterested all the time he understands me.

m.ebay.com/itm/20-Chevy-Camaro-SS-OEM-wheels-rims-tires-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018/222752934730?epid=16011278458&hash=item33dd1c0b4a:g:J~IAAOSw0A9aL~nr
If these are it, then I'd say you did pretty damn well.

The date is Saturday I will take your advice and start that today

when I was 15 a 9/10 asked me to be her bf and I punched her and ran, thing Is I had a crush on for about a year prior

Nothing. I was so creeped out that I might do something bad and offensive that I did totally nothing, we just sat there with her hands holding mine hand on her boobs.

So shes a sadist?

Those are them but they were black

Damn, might as well be future me.

That's me in a nutshell

We were in 8th grade, it's safer to say we were horny kids and she was a bit off

perfect timing. It's a great idea in general to only fap once a week. NoFap is an absolute meme and fapping like once every friday has literally the same effects yet you still get to fap.
You should try it, I've been doing it for a few weeks now and it absolutely murdered my autism.

Why didn't you just make up an excuse like you had a girlfriend or were too drunk or flat out didn't want to?

You have a good friend

I was so nervous that I couldn't even think. Like victim before beheading level nervous.

Nevermind, at least I had tits in my hands. That is a thing what 90% of virgins here can't say.

Actually these are the ones
lightspeedmotorsports.com/product_info.php?products_id=329&osCsid=v80vu3mbr8f8cmqsdlhfoppr37

You should of kissed and teased knowing you won't go through with it for shits and giggles

I don't see any listings on EBay for black stock 20 inch rims so you probably got a killer deal, btw for that price I think they may have been stolen. Camaros are the most desirable car to steal, at least where in from.

soyboy

>30 yo fat virgin, get very sick and lost 50 kg
>doctor said I have to train or I die
>for the first time in my life, I'm hot
>tinder
>talk to hundreds of girls, one is craving my dick
>she sends me pictures nude, talks about what she's going to do to me, tells me about all her past relations
>finally we met
>I spill my spaghetti through the whole date
>in a cab to her place she tells me she's tired and want to sleeps. I can see the fucking driver smile
>get home, receive a message
>"user, I was getting home when a friend asked me to meet them at a club and I wasn't THAT tired. Don't be angry. See you soon"
>Cry till I get sleep

I am hoping to write my first full length feature within the next year or so. Just gotta finish my book which has been leading me to read a lot of dental texts which is not fun but necessary for my book to succeed

In my area, i'm like the only person that has a Camaro. It's always a Mustang or a Challenger

So you literally x10 your money
Well done

I'll give it a shot appreciate the advice this thread is a massive help

>30 yo fat virgin, get very sick and lost 50 kg
>for the first time in my life, I'm hot

This is bullshit. I was fat and lost 20 kg but I was so full of stretch marks that I was everything but not hot.

>I can see the fucking driver smile

Wow, that girl was a royal bitch

Too bad I can't sell them as a set when I want to now, I have a huge chip in the rear left one

I have 8 stress marks from my depression eating, but then I traines my mind to think when I'm really hungry vs. food just tastes good or remedy for depression

Sell them individually. It could make you more money, although the process is longer.

how am I going to do that? and that would be very time consuming

I have stretch marks, but they are not that evident, and not at all when I have clothes on. Also, I'm pretty tall, I guess that helps
she was. Hot as fuck, as tall as me (6'2''), best legs and ass I ever see, but a face that looked like melting butter. I still fap to her pics

Ive done it with car parts. It is very long indeed but it does pay off.

You faggots suck ass.

>be me 29 khv
>can't ride a bicycle

I won.

>Be me, 16
>In public with my shirt off
>Two girls 5/10 walk up to me, want to feel my abs and shit
>We exchange numbers
>Later that night they text me
>They are drunk and want me to come over
>Tell me i can drink and they want to have a threesome
>I didn't fucking go

I still think about it sometimes. I don't even remember why i didn't go.. I just didn't

is craigslist the way to go?

How does this even get replies?
Asberger city on Sup Forums?

Who knew lol.

how fucking new are you?!

You sound like me, I'm 6'2" used to weight 260lbs bow I weigh 220lbs after stopping eating so much. Although I don't have any experience with grills.

you must be new here

>grills

I have regrets like that sometimes. I found a half buried 1958 chevrolet impala convertible, dug it out, kick as car, but it had been sitting for 30 years, but since I'm in Cali, the thing didn't rot, so later I found out we couldn't keep it since we didn't have the space. I sold the parts to a guy who said he was looking for a convertible his whole life and I eventually gave up the location of the car, btw the car had been rolled and looked like shit and would have costed tens of thousands of dollars to restore. He had a coupe that he was making into a convertible but since I gave him am original, he abandoned that project. He was from LA and I live in Oakland so he towes it down some 700 miles. He said he was looking for that car his whole life, he was crying a bit.

But I felt good since he had the materials and time to restore it while I didn't. But part of me wishes I had towed it out considering it sells for 200,000 restored.