Sup Sup Forums need a good firecrackers recipe asap Using .5G of some pretty decent herb

Sup Sup Forums need a good firecrackers recipe asap Using .5G of some pretty decent herb

Other urls found in this thread:

greenrushdaily.com/marijuana-firecracker-recipe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much do you pay for your bud?

I live in Arkansas and it's 15-20 bucks for a gram.

10/gram in AZ.

Bump

what the hell is a 'firecrackers recipe'?

A recipe for an edible substance known as firecrackers

wow that was so illuminating, so it's basically edibles with marijuana?

classic way i think is peanut butter, crackers, and the oven, its late atm and dont feel like doing it, look it up, peanut butter for sure

Just went with it, beautiful decarbed and ready for baking. Fuck yeah nigger

greenrushdaily.com/marijuana-firecracker-recipe/
Here's the problem. Eat one whole cracker and you will green out. I would not decarboxylate the first firecracker and just try it out to see what happens. Wait a night. If you want more oomph, sure, decarboxylate, but only take 1/4 of a firecracker. Trust in the voice of experience user. I messed this up and was so greened out I had to miss a job interview because I had a date with my bathroom floor.

I’m a giant n33t so resbonsilbities aren’t an issue, plus I’ve done much dumber doses on much stronger substances and am looking to get blasted out of my mind

That looks like a lot less than half a gram between all 4 crackers. Half a gram of my usual bud would come up as several times that bulk, was it super tight dense nugs and did you weigh it up first?

It’s a gram cracker sandwich cookie with either peanut butter or Nutella with weed sprinkled on top

oh cool, tasty

They started out pretty dense and my scale was being fucky but it should be .5, maybe a bit more

and also very simple, so i wonder why OP needed help

Nigga is that peanut butter? Looks fucking disgusting. I hope you didn't use the "all natural" shit that some people recommend. That stuff is fucking wet and slimy and not good for these purposes and those people are full of shit too. Use regular peanut butter or nutella; anything with a high fat content will work. I also add a very small amount of canola oil because it's just extra fat.

Been there a few times with edibles, absolutely horrible experience. I was at disneyland and ate a whole kiva bar because cops were searching for drugs but anyways it felt like i was on some psychedelic drug minus the positivity

Was throwing up every floor I could puke on

I just didn’t wanna fuck up my small amount of weed and every site uses a different temp and time

anyone have any experience flying with weed? I'm travelling across country to my new place and want to bring my stash with me.

Every oven is different, too. Use online guides as guidelines and be willing to experiment on your own to see what works best for your unique situation.

I should be a professional cannachef