Is your future positive or negative?

is your future positive or negative?

Other urls found in this thread:

houstonchronicle.com/local/gray-matters/article/Third-generation-U-turn-5807796.php
advertising.yahoo.com/insights/3rd-generation-us-hispanics-perception-vs-reality
npr.org/2011/10/12/141259490/economic-progress-lags-for-u-s-born-children-of-mexican-immigrants
america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/10/why-latinos-won-tbecomewhiteraceethnicitygop.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>AIAN Alone
>HPI Alone
>Multiracial
Why are Americans so obsessed with this?

Said the pot to the kettle

How are Hispanics even that bad? They don't come close to blacks or Muslims.

look at ANY hispanic country

When you have nothing else, you focus on the baser attributes to create division and allow worthless people feel apart of something.

>Brietbart
Go back to Sup Forums, you cancerous fucking cretin.

literally every Latin American country has rates of violent crime 100x higher than Gulf countries

1. They're savages
2. Culture of kill
3. Short heda

Although I don't like black people, they have more credits to live in America than gooks because they were born here for several generations and their ancestors didn't choose to move to America.
Many Hispanics are white, Hispanic is not a race. Many Latin Americans have Amerindian blood and they are on their continent.

Gooks don't have their place in America though.

>black teen population shrinking as a percentage
That honestly almost makes up for everything else.

Hispanics are pretty bad. They LARP as Spaniards, but are basically Aztecs, and that's reflected in their violent crime rates, even after adjusting for income.

They are also the narcotic food bowl of the USA, Canada, and the rest of the world.
Funny how fucking with nations and fuelling a multibillion dollar drug industry tends to produce fucked up societies.

You dumb nigger. Your nation is responsible for most of that culture, even replacing governments in favour of murderous criminals.
Fuck sake, Claps really are a social cancer.

Lol what. I'd trade all our nogs and spics for gooks in an instant.

>America is responsible for Mexico's violent Aztec culture

>Brainfart

Hahahahahahahaha Americans everyone

Gooks:
>soupy language and strange customs but also smart and affluent
>low crime rate
>capable of being productive citizens

Nogs/spics:
>violent criminals
>stupid, net drain on society

The choice is obvious

Chinese are Jews of Asia.

And when they make up half of the population you will get shunned out and unable to participate.

Nod really. Also, how is that concern any different from a Hispanic plurality? All I'm saying is that if we had gooks instead of spics or blacks as a major minority population we'd be much better off by ever quantitative standard

all the more reason to welcome them

Hispanics, despite the memes, integrate, and don't specifically exclude whites from activities and business. Yes, we'll be statistically better but that means jack shit for you since you'll be much worse off.

>Hispanics, despite the memes, integrate
There is no evidence of this. Even 3rd generation Hispanics don't act like white Americans in terms of education, politics, crime, etc.

inb4 "just wait 2 centuries, they'll eventually integrate"

>Hispanics, despite the memes, integrate, and don't specifically exclude whites from activities and business.

And gooks don't integrate? Lol. My roommate is Korean. I'm not insecure about my abilities mate. I'm not worried that gooks are going to take over the country or enslave me just because they tend to do well for themselves.

Except they can't into science, only hoarding money and nepotism.
Japan has more science nobel than China, even though China has 1 billion people.

Yes, they do, but regardless, you think the Chinese would at all? Especially when they make over 50% of the population? They'd make YOU integrate.

CHIC here. Love being the only nonwhite with my friends. Although I'm not white (pretty brown actually), being American has integrated me with them.

Love this country and white people

Pro tip: Asians are not a monolith. Even if there were an Asian majority in the US (never gonna happen) it would not be dominated by a single ethnicity. Besides I'm pretty sure we have more Vietnamese and Koreans than Chinese.

I'll be too dead to give a fuck to be quite honest.

He specifically specified Chinese.

But they are self-reliant.

>Chinese doctor
>enjoying helping people
lol.
They enjoy lots of money, they don't care about people, serious.

Chinese will never ever be half of the American population, that's retarded. They have fewer children than every other racial group.

Hispanic integration is a Democrat meme with no data. You mindlessly repeating it without citing your sources doesn't prove anything.

houstonchronicle.com/local/gray-matters/article/Third-generation-U-turn-5807796.php

advertising.yahoo.com/insights/3rd-generation-us-hispanics-perception-vs-reality

npr.org/2011/10/12/141259490/economic-progress-lags-for-u-s-born-children-of-mexican-immigrants

america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/10/why-latinos-won-tbecomewhiteraceethnicitygop.html

>They have fewer children than every other racial group.
Which is why they have the highest population of people in the entire Earth?

It was a hypothetical you nitwit. I wasn't saying Chinese would ever be half the population, the other guy said he would rather Chinese be half than the mix we have now.

I said gook. Gook means Korean you fucking mong. Get your slurs right.

yep, just bury your head in the sand.

>demographic trends from the Cold War are relevant today

Cuck