Is USA part of the West?

Now that Mexican culture, their spicy foods and their strange Aztec-death cults, have taken a hold of the US, should we start referring to it as a non-Western country?

Says the mulatto zika infected ape from the third world.

America was western up until the end of ww1, Britain, Australia and Canada were never western countries, Britain has always fought for the destruction of western civilization.

>mexican-flavored spin on western medieval death skelly art

>death cult

:/

We're next door to Mexico. Our cultures are forever entwined, like it or not. Just be glad that Mexicans are christian.

It could be much worse. Every one of us Tejanos know a person who is mostly indio who fucking believes in this voodoo Santeria shit who sacrifice animals and crap.

Hell, we're evicting that bitch from our property today

Still better than the Maradona cult.

>White people don't like spicy food
Can we stop this meme please.

Why is he so famous? His s typical fat Indio looking guy.

You are replying with pol banter but I'm asking a serious question here.

Will USA become non-Western in our lifetime due to mass migration?

Ten Commandments

The ball is never soiled.
Love football above all else.
Declare unconditional love for Diego and the beauty of football.
Defend the Argentina shirt.
Spread the news of Diego's miracles throughout the universe.
Honour the temples where he played and his sacred shirts.
Don't proclaim Diego as a member of any single team.
Preach and spread the principles of the Church of Maradona.
Make Diego your middle name.
Name your first son Diego.

?????¿¿¿¿¿¿?????¿¿¿¿¿?????

Uhhh
Literally posted from Argentina
You lost 2 Islands right off your coast to a fucking island nation ACROSS THE ATLANTIC OCEAN

Los ingleses tienen las malvinas para siempre.

The 1 benefit of this multi-cultural hell, is that's it's allowed a small segment of true* white people to reclaim their heritage, rather then fester with the decadent liberal masses and rot from the inside out....

Make no mistake, the shitstorm is coming, but be glad that there are still enemies in the world to fight, lest the apathetic cancer ratting us from the inside out finished us off for good.

It's been said white would rather get cancer then get in a fight.... I say these people are no longer white.

Kek (pbuh).

>Falkland Islands on the map
>Argentina

Next time you will tell us that your people are white.

That is tongue in cheek, not like the Mexican aztec death cult

>set foot on property
>sky turns black
>apparitions of decapitated chickens appears and fly you to dark sky
>appear in dark room with aztec calendar floor ,one candle in the middle
>you spot a door
>hear a knock
>"housekeeping"

i tried

Mexicans are about as Christian as Americans, which is to say, they aren't.

>implying that catholics aren't the true religion

Virgin of Guadalupe retardation aside, Mexicans are Christian as fuck.

Utah has no Mexican culture
Arizona hates Mexicans
Nevada has lots of spics but no Mexican culture
Texas has a bit of Mexican culture, but ahs more of it's own kind of culture
Even though California has lots of spics there is no Mexican culture
New Mexico has Spanish culture but no Mexican culture

Lots of spics live in the west, but there isn't much culture. Most beaners here just work to send money back to their families in Mexico. No real culture. They keep to themselves.

Is USA blacker than Argentina and why you can't tell one from another?

western used to mean white
we arent white anymore

Texas has Tejano culture, which is essentially Norteno culture, which is basically German - influenced Mexican culture.

>New Mexio has Spanish culture but no Mexican culture

I bet you think taco's are Spanish

No, I don't. New Mexico is mostly descended from actual Spanish people. Instead of white on the census they check off Latino even though they really aren't. Don't let the name fool you.

Still Western. Just in need of pest control

>Britain has always fought for the destruction of western civilization.

BEST NEIGHBOR !

Reminder that the biggest monster of WW2 was pic related.

Argentina is 0.3% black
That's why the meme exists

We do have a growing brown minority of illegals from Bolivia and Peru, we won't be Western in a few decades either.

I don't think you understand how the census treats hispanicity.

For the most part, hispanics don't fit into any group except white, because hispanic is not a race selection, it is an additional ethnicity checkbox.

I was legitimately surprised when I started teaching, because all these hispanic kids these days are marked as native American like someone told them they could qualify for welfare if they did.

That's the difference in our immigration and Europe. we immigrate constantly always have, but when immigrants come here they cannot push thier culture and make all of America follow it. they adapt to the American way of life and American culture we are the west, US and europe and a third world country that is our neighbor isn't going to change that we own Mexico we own Canada look at how thier economies are structured they are utterly and completely dependant on the US and our economy and military and some death worshippers in cartels that we created by training thier leaders isn't going to change that. Don't be autistic

>these hispanic kids these days are marked as native American
They just do that to justify illegally breaking into our country.

The first autistic post from Switzerland I've ever seen on Sup Forums what is the world coming to in europe

Many parts of it already are. Miami is only 10% white now, NYC only about 30% white iirc. Most of our once great cities are bankrupt, filthy, stagnant, dangerous places now and its because they are being flooded with Africans and third worlders and the whites are fleeing.

I just got back from new Orleans and it's an absolute shithole.

Actually they're catholic, which is pretty much a cult that promotes drinking and fucking... and in that order.

White people didn't do this to ourselves. It was done to us by the Jews. They truly are parasites on Europeans. We are uniquely vulnerable to their schemes and lies because we are too trusting. It has happened many times in history and it's happening right now.

>mexicans worship death
>cartels are killing them all
it's a coincidence

>Miami
>once-great city

By whites excepting jewish money because we are greedy fucks it's still our fault....