Could he beat Beerus?

Could he beat Beerus?

Has he surpassed Kakarrot?

Will he ever learn?

>that hairline

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lmao no

>Watching DBZ past the Cell Saga

Right now, yes, he is canonically stronger than Goku.

i wonder if he'll fuck things up by getting cocky

Vegita usually is stronger than Goku, but Goku has trained to fight things that are stronger than himself since day 1.

No he is not

yes he is

get that fucking nu-DB piece of shit outta here

Come on, by his very nature Beerus is unbeatable. At LEAST until we reach a new level of Super Saiyan God, probably Super Saiyan White.

It looks like he's pulled even with Kakarot for now, but everyone knows when things really matter it has to be Goku taking care of business, and Vegeta will always be the one getting beat down to show how powerful the new villain is.

Will Trunks finally become the strongest Saiyan when he attains God ki?

The only times Vegeta has been stronger than Goku were during their first fight and then at the very beginning of the Android saga.

Right now in Super, he is stronger, that's why he's fighting Black while Goku fights Zamasu

I haven't watched any of that show yet, so I can't comment.

then shut up

How did Trunks get so powerful all of sudden? That part of the story makes no fucking sense.

>can't even SSJ3
>all of sudden he is fighting at the level of SSJ God/SSJ Blue

It was somehow kinda endearing that when Goku needed a new hax technique, he immediately took off to see Roshi instead of waiting to hear what anyone else had to say about it. Been a while since he showed appreciation for his old teacher. And on that subject, it was about fucking time that Goku showed some special rage over the well being of his wife. Who is this sentimental guy and what has he done with the real Goku?

No.

Kaioken x10.

TIMES
TEN

Something about being the reason that his world was destroyed awakened god ki in him. His training with Vegeta might have had something to do with it as well; Cabe also had a similar, sudden increase in strength. Perhaps sparing against a person with god ki leaves an imprint on you. Suffice to say, we won't know unless we're given an explanation in a future episode.

I would say, though, that it has to do with Broly. No, really. Trunks was the inspiration for Broly, so maybe Toriyama is simply paying homage to that character, and they'll think of an explanation later.

eat a dick internet tough guy

This is a children't show with no logic behind the writing or who would win. Please grow up Sup Forums.

they're fucking blue now?

As much as i like the show this is true. They write and animate these episodes in a weeks time.
Theyre basically the japanese southpark.

What do you mean? Hasn't Goku taken it as far as x24 at least?

Beerus? God Super Saiyan? The fuck is this shit? The only thing I saw past Kid Buu dying was when I turned on an episode of GT and for whatever reason all of Goku's friends were trying to kill him and there was this white haired Vegeta looking guy. Shit was retarded and I haven't paid any attention to this series since.

The real fuckin question is...

Wtf is stronger; super saiyan blue or super saiyan 4??