Why haven't you given up on real women and got yourself a doll yet?

Why haven't you given up on real women and got yourself a doll yet?
It doesn't have to be a loli one like mine, they came in all sizes and forms after all.

first paycheck with a train ticket to Regina

Is this a figure of speec thing? I'm not picking up.

No interest right now I guess.
I'll try another time then.

Keep going

does the mouth even work?

Well that set was over anyway, I'm not gonna just dump here if there's no reaction to it at all.

Yes it's fully functional, it's just that the material is so squishy if you put your meat in there the whole head gets pushed from the inside out.

cant order one for myself...
expensive and no place to storage her living with a whole family
not to talk about paying customs on that will be emberassing as fuck

This one was 850$ only, everyone who has a job could get that much together. But I can understand, living with family this isn't for you, gotta get yourself a job and your own place.

also feels kinda creepy fucking that thing with her dead stare in her eyes like she is having vietnam flashbacks

Same problem here I will move out of my parents house in about a year but I don't want give up in real women before even having tried.Or do you have any suggestions how to securely and non-suspiciously store a loli doll?

That's just because I'm not adjusting her eyes perfectly for every picture, when the eyess are set to look at me directly it adds a lot. The eyes are only half-spheres so moving them for the pictures isn't that easy.

Get a lockable wardrobe or something like that, just any kind of furniture with a lock.

show bobs and vigana

Can you show us her nipples or do you have a discord where you share this stuff?

Dude she's just undressing

I'm in the doll owner discord, but that's just for people who own a doll themselves.

don't call me dude faggot
show bobs and vigana

I'm pretty sure there's enough in view right now.

Well that was 2 sets, gonna stop dumping here, sightboob pic for that guy, nipple colour is missing on this one but it's so you can see how big they are.

OP are you sick, autistic, fat or what?

What point in your life were you when you bought the doll,
Are you visually repelling? Have you had relationships before?

A bit overweight, but I've lost some.
I guess this happens if you stay a virgin for too long.

turning 27 this year, never had a gf because aside from work and shopping I pretty much am only at home. Low self esteem, others don't think I'm as ugly as I think of myself.

I want to get one like this too at some point, but I have to renovate a room in my house first to turn into a doll room.

If your doll were alive she will go to police sick pedo

I guess so.

What's the doll called OP?

Sup Forumsrother, I've got all the respect in the world for your courage, strength, and judgement.

It's gonna get better for you. Sooner than you think.

Janine

[Fear of crazy Sup Forums dude wanting to kill me on the road intensifies]

This is the best looking doll I've ever seen
Got more?