I'm a fat guy looking for a girl that wants to fatten me up. What are my chances? I don't care about looks at all...

I'm a fat guy looking for a girl that wants to fatten me up. What are my chances? I don't care about looks at all. The only thing is that she would have to get off on me being fat. What are my chances?

low, kys or lose weight faggot

None. Please die. God want you to die.

There are 7 billion people, fat people are designed not to breed and die.

>What are my chances?
Zero. Just be attractive in other ways. I'm as fat as you, probably twice your age, but I fuck 8/10's. I just hit on every gril I encounter, confidence goes a long way.

How does a person get that fat? Jesus Christ...

>I'm a fat guy looking for a
you should be looking for a strong rope to hang yourself piece of shit

mental disease
retarded eating patterns
eating literal garbage casually

>Reverse search comes up empty
I'd say if a girl got off on someone being fat, that pic would definitely be a candidate

Show us your asshole, slut.

ur not fucking anyone if ur that fat let alone 8/10s

It says a thing or two about you that you'd think it's impossible. It doesn't even occur to me that it might be difficult, and as such it isn't.

Actually I just drink lots of milk. That's sounds like a lie but I seriously drink over a gallon a day. I don't eat much I get nauseous easy so mostly I just drink my calories.

>wants to fatten me up

You already did the job for her

Yeah sure fatty. It's def not the dominoes and McDonald's you pig on everyday

How dare you. I wouldn't let McDonald's suck my dick.....although now I want to try fapping with a cheeseburger. It'll be a burger king cheeseburger. Ketchup will make great lube

Id love to pack on another 100 or 200 lbs before I lose some

Ohhh dude sorry about your belly but be a sport show us your neckbeard?

Take this bullshit to /soc/ you fucking faggot.

I need a proper shave

I figured Sup Forums is depraved enough. Soc is full of regular people.

This is what I looked like at 180 lbs. Gaining all the weight back I lost was difficult. Wish I spent that time gaining weight instead of losing

Go to Italy and look for a qt3.14 nonna.