Think I'm gonna go to prison Sup Forums getting done with driving drunk and on drugs, taking without consent...

Think I'm gonna go to prison Sup Forums getting done with driving drunk and on drugs, taking without consent, dangerous driving and driving without a licence plus more charges in the future I imagine

Any britfags been in shit for anything similar?

>pic related, I'm missing bits of bone from my arm probably gonna be a bit retarded after this

Other urls found in this thread:

ripe.net/data-tools/db/faq/faq-status-values-legacy-resources
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>gonna be a bit retarded after this
you're already retarded cunt

At least you didn't fuck up this badly in the US, m8.

Valium, xanax and pregabalin mixed with shit loads of beer will make a retard of anyone...

this in US a similar case would result in you not being able to get your license for 5 years probably 3+ years of probation and easily 2-3k$ in fines and 6 months of jail time. thats not including how much you spend on a lawyer. as cliche as it is, you shouldn't have been driving and putting other drivers at risk. be a faggot, pay the consequences. get rekt

Take it as an opportunity to get help for your addiction.

Got rekt, I agree though thank fuck no one else got hurt, it was my mates van so I've paid the 3k for a new one for him so I'm trying to face the consequences but make them as light as possible so I don't end up smoking spice in some savage paki filled prison

why'd you decide to drive?

No idea I can't remember a thing its not the kind of thing I normally do,

Well OP, I'm glad they caught you. I assume you wrecked the car? And had you stolen it?

Personally I hope they throw away the key, because of the potential risk you posed to other drivers and innocent passers-by. Also, I'd argue you've forfeited your right to drive again. Ever.
You will no doubt disagree.

Pussies
OP honestly, wether you’re drunk or not driving any type of vehicle is dangerous to others. Nothing changes besides the authorities saying you had a few
Keep drinking, it’s just like weed which does nothing but calm you

Everytime I think to myself that the drug laws in the U.K are overly strict I see something like this.

>Keep drinking, it’s just like weed which does nothing but calm you
Because science knows nothing. Obvious troll post

Mate its the uk. If these are your first offences you most likely wont get jail.
I would expect fine. Driving ban of 5 years. And probably a 3 year suspended sentence. You could be also liable for court costs and any damages to other cars or property.

>Mate its the uk. If these are your first offences you most likely wont get jail.
Sadly, you're probably right. Which means no real deterrent. Look at the way the irresponsible little fuckwit is shitting himself at the thought of a stretch inside. A few more harsh sentences from the bench might focus a few minds - I'd jail a few of these morons who use a phone at the wheel and let that get out - fuck 6 points and a fine.

I do hope you're wrong.

Well that makes you a fucking faggot also

You ain't wrong cunt, I ain't some joy riding little nigger though.. Unlike niggers i don't feel at home or happy at the idea of a stretch inside a jail cell

Giant retarded faggot alert. Go throw acid on your crush or something you pathetic faggot, or in your terms you "sado"

Kids in my home town take progablin and valium (diazepam). They are the biggest pack of scum bags. I hope op gits him bum pumped in prison

>I ain't some joy riding little nigger though
No, just some chav who thinks it's OK to drive under the influence. Then cost the NHS to fix your elbow.

I wish you'd had made yourself paraplegic - that'd be a good use of my taxes, keeping you alive and have you regret every day while you are unable to perpetuate your damaged genes

spot on pal. This guy is just the height of brit ignorance. Prob has a mate called Gaz.

meant quadriplegic - paraplegic is too good for you

This

If u dont fix your childhood pain your addiction will kill you

You rolled the dice on the lives of innocent people, you deserve to be in prison you piece of shit.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Always this.

Wow this is so funny I hope it becomes a new meme.

hack me: 145.102.2.163

only a retard would think theyre above a bunch of pakis who made the same retarded life choices he did

Mythbusters already tested this myth. Also do the world a favor and OD already

This seems like a thread possibly constructed by the well known Britbong Paedo Paul Richards of the Bournemouth area.

inetnum: 145.102.2.0 - 145.102.2.255
netname: BBNED-NET
descr: OSP scholen, Tilburg
descr: BBNED NV
descr: Planeetbaan 4
descr: 2130AR Hoofddorp
admin-c: BBB-RIPE
tech-c: BBB-RIPE
remarks: For information on "status:" attribute read ripe.net/data-tools/db/faq/faq-status-values-legacy-resources
mnt-by: SN-LIR-MNT
mnt-irt: irt-SURFcert
created: 2006-06-29T21:36:03Z
last-modified: 2015-12-09T12:47:45Z
source: RIPE

person: Bjorn Rutten
address: BBeyond
address: Planeetbaan 4
address: 2132 HZ Hoofddorp
address: Netherlands
phone: +31 23 566 8041
nic-hdl: BBB-RIPE
e-mail: [email protected]
notify: [email protected]
mnt-by: NL-BBNET-MNT
created: 2004-03-24T11:35:39Z
last-modified: 2007-05-30T13:28:43Z
source: RIPE

I'm glad you're not endangering innocent people
I hope you understand you will always be a dropkick

Trips says it is.

to bad there is no face in the pic, maybe if someone knows how to find mugshots?