Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea,_London
youtube.com/watch?v=P8eOEvoUBE8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we did it la!

what part of london you lads from? Fulham here

>we

I'm from Fazl Mosque 16 Gressenhall Rd, London

There should be no celebration for winning such joke of a league. Is like celebrating the Europa League, pse....

mecca

never any doubt, chelse/a/ for life.

>spanish league
>literally barcawinslol or madridwinslol

I am from arsenal

A league that even a shit team like Leicester can win automatically should be compared to the likes of Nigeria or Congo leagues.

Haringey, North London

>tfw i tell fellow chelsea fans i was born in west london
>tfw i could've told the truth and supported a choking club

Feels great, man.

But you don't play in EPL

Yokohama here

I'm from Karachi

Chelsea r my life

Chelsea

That's in Fulham

Most undeserved champions since Manure '10/11.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea,_London

COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA COSTA

>over 38 games in the season they got the most points against the other teams
>nah they didn't deserve it

my bad i mixed that up, the bridge is in fulham isnt it?

I'm from a little town just outside of london, live quite close to a world heritage site. I love starting the walk to the bridge on thursday lunchtime and making getting to the ground just before kickoff!

Yes

West Brom will win

jej

still prefer strong play than 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 passes and 3 situations in match desu

>A Pulis-coached team giving a single fuck about any game after they reach 40 points
Try again

Congratulations Chelsea, most definitely /ourguys/

Devon la

R u implying Chelsea Will win away against west brom lel

No chance they beat pulis tonight

KTBFFH

>I'm from a little town just outside of london

same

WE FUCKING LOVE YOU CONTÉ

BASED

G O N D E
O
N
D
E

that's cute. call me when you win the CL

Chelsea were great this season, but I can't help but feel that it's a bit of a letdown that they won the league. IT proves conclusively that virtually the entire team just gave up on Mourinho, and that made me lose a lot of respect for the likes of Hazard and Fabregas.

Chelsea already won the CL though....

C H E L S E A

At least a fellow lions team won it, bunch of bandwagon cunts but it's better than the Yids.

youtube.com/watch?v=P8eOEvoUBE8

PRIDE OF LONDON

Fuck em all, fuck em all, United West Ham Liverpool, fuck em all, fuck em all, we are The Millwall and we are the best

They didn't because they had an UNFAIR advantage, they weren't playing in Europe. They're cheats, they planned to play shit last season, to not play in Europe so that they could dominate the league again this season, such a joke of a club, they don't deserve the title!!!

Congratulations on your win Chelsea, but next year the trophy will be back where it belongs. #GGMU

Cause Mourinho is a uninspiring cunt. He turned on his own staff and medical team, he turned on the supporters, he turned on the club's management, and as soon as the team started to look really poor, he turned on them too and didn't offer any answer to the problems, he just added to them. Hence why the players didn't give a shit. Look at Conte this season. Chelsea had patchy form early on, never did Conte once have a go at anyone but himself, he respected the players, and knew there needed to be change, so he changed the system and rebuilt the confidence of the players the Mourinho destroyed. Like how the fuck did Moses become a solid wing back? How has David Luiz and Cahill become two of the top defenders in the league? How have Matic, Costa, Hazard, Fabregas all picked up their game this season? Cause Conte believes in them. With Mourinho, when things went bad, it was everyone else's fault but his own, when things went well, he praised himself first. With Conte, when things were bad he acknowledged his mistakes and provided solutions. When things went well, he praised the team, FUCK MOURINHO

Men United will never win the league win a manager like Mourinho

Lagos
I

(((eternal aussie)))