Blue wave has already begun

t. Alabama voter

>When she sleeps with a black guy
Fixed it for you.

kek, nice bait mate!
this is now a Turmoil thread.

clearly you're not an antifa member you racist

Clearly you aren't either.

uuuh, yes I am, and I will fight these racists assholes by having my wife have sex with black men

trips! wasted on you!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP

So when Dems take back he house this year, maybe the senate as well, I guess you'll be here posting butthurt memes about your interracial fantasies involving democrats?

When you act like an idiot, actual idiots come here believing they're in good company. You're only trolling yourself.

needed a good laugh! thanks cunt.

Can't see the Dems taking back anything for a while, they are a fucking rabble atm.

>So when Dems take back he house this year, maybe the senate as well, I guess you'll be here posting butthurt memes about your interracial fantasies involving democrats?

Man, in what kind of fantasy world do you live in?

They've picked up a senate seat in alabama (you're welcome), wins in Virginia, party who holds White House nearly always suffers during midterms, republicans one after another are refusing to run for reelection, presidential approval at historic lows, congress polls at least as bad, only legislative accomplishment for the party were tax cuts for corporations squeaked in last year. Good luck.

Pay more attention.

sure kid
stay mad

so weak

sure kid
stay mad

kinda hard to do that when trying to fap to

sure kid
don't mean shit.
remember your place kid
gullible voter

Why would I be mad about Doug Jones? Feels good man.

*sweats profusely* S-s-sure k-kid, we'll s-see you at the polls!

This isn't
Me

Lmao what polls kid? Haven't you been on storm front lately? Lol...we aren't having anymore elections and if we do, we're planning to split the nation. Go read some posts and get involved with the movement boys. No longer will we put a nigger above us boys. #newCalifornia

>we aren't having anymore election
Midterms are in November retard, ask your parents if you don't believe me.

Racism barely even exists in modern day America... Ever heard the expression "they're always fighting the last war"...... yeah that fits here... find actual injustice in the world and try to solve that because Racism on a societal level simply doesn't exist

Ever been to America? My hometown Sherrif put a black man on death row in the 80s, without a trial. He's still Sherrif. My preacher would talk about the international Jewish conspiracy from the pulpit, even told a racist joke once.

>tfw I'm race-guilting my girlfriend to make her more agreeable when I ask her if she could have sex with black men while i watch, so as to prove how not racist she is

black peoples worst enemy is black people... White people didn't do shit to you, and most of the people who talk like that are just afraid little children.

but if you want to point fingers at who is killing black people, boy do i have news for you

What are you babbling about? I'm white, you can read about my sherrif (friend of the family too) framing a black man for murder, find "just mercy" on amazon or google Walter McMillian.

thats literally the whitest black guy ever with that name

plays golf on saturdays with a guy named greg

I can assure you that the powers that be in Monroeville Alabama do not let black men on their golf course. The town is probably more racist than when To Kill a Mockingbird was written about it.

This is exactly why I make my girlfriend have sex with black men, I don't want to perpetuate white supremacy

is me btw

More Jew nigger.spam

0/10, I'm out though so your thread can die in peace and you can pretend to be whoever you want. I'd want a little escape from myself too if I were you.