Wtf Poland?

Wtf Poland?
WTF MALTA??

I'd would commit suicide too if I were p*le

What is wrong with the maltese?

says the br*zilian shitskinned communist monkey

I was offered full expense paid trip to your shithole for the olympics and I turned it down cuz aint no fucking way I want to go to hell just yet.

>I'd would commit suicide too if I were pale

>HUE
>white

How can West Slavs feel more desperate than East slavs?

zito animale bakkake banzai

>Please note that the largest figure, 15.9 for Malta, is not statistically significant because the population of Malta is too small (only two Maltese women committed suicide in 2012).
t. guy who made the map

so 15 maltese men kill themselves for every woman who an heroines? and shoutout to albania for being so equal :)

>lives in the jungle
>still makes fun of other countries

Imagine living with women that are crazy feminist slavic whores acting like special snowflakes and where "men" will act like submissive bitches just to get the cunt: give me this, give me that, hey look, Im a wymyn treat me better :) give me even more. But you can't give her more, because you don't have the money and even if you did, she would want even more. - What can you do? You drown yourself in alcohol, beat the shit out of you and then you kill yourself when you get tired of it.

Do you really bought into "Le traditional, loving, caring and cooking polish girls" mene? :) You sad fucking fucks, you're in for a ride that will end your lives. They're cold whores without any emotions at all. They will lie and then stab you right through your fucking heart.

That's the cold and harsh reality of "Polish angels".

>inb4 butthurt submissive polish cucks

>Imagine living with women that are crazy feminist slavic whores acting like special snowflakes and where "men" will act like submissive bitches just to get the cunt:
literally every country in existence m8

beat the shit out of her*

no idea where you live, maybe podlasie, but here you cant touch a woman without everyone wanting to fuck you up

So much this. Polish slags look good but those bitches have hearts made of ice. Keep them on the short leash or they will ruin your life.

>tfw I will never save a qt polski guy from commiting sudoku

these dumb whores are all waiting for their western prince charmings to come here sweep them of their feet and take them west.

lol

>t. guy who made the map
proof you make them snownigger

it's pretty obvious he was quoting the guy
please marry me

lol stupid yurotrash should know statistics,charts and graphs are jew age propaganda.

especially on THIS ass fuck continent

This defines women of almost any country in the East of Germany. Wymyn are less reasonable from M E N by their nature, you just don't take them seriously and just nod to what they say

honestly don't understand that fact about Malta, being half maltese ive gone there every year and as a male i've been given the red carpet treatment every time

once, our family was in an ice cream shop late at night, and an old woman shuffled in, noticed us before buying 3 ice creams for me and my brothers
my sister who was sat right next to us got completely aired
that's not even the worst of it just the one that tickles me the most, i didn't think there was a better country to be male

all I want

this.

How's the peace corps m8?

I don't even know what that is

It will get better pole bros

lol poor gayreek

did you faggots think yous were going to shaft us with this whole EU garbage?

yous though you would make some sort of EU ((((army)))) and sick us against your Turk overlords?

hahah fight your own god damn wars

free yourselves from the god damned turks

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

gayreek faggot.