6 hours till Chelsea are crowned 2017 Premier League Champions

>mfw

SLIP INCOMING

Most undeserved champions since Manure '10/11.

Chelsea win the league tonight and then RLC can finally play one single, solitary game.
Getting to the point with chelsea's youth system that I hope all of /our/ brightest prospects go to tottenham so that they actually develop. Conte made pogba good so he was supposed to do the same for ruben.
Wonder if emenalo will withhold transfer fees saying there's enough talent in the first team squad and academy and chelsea will re-sign djilobodji and conte will leave after the end of next season

Isn't he off to Inter anyway next season?

*6 hours till Conte comes back to Italy for training Inter

Chelsea win the league and the only people who care are Chelsea fans, and even their enjoyment is tainted by the thought at the back of their minds that it wasn't earned, it was bought

sad!

Allegedly. If I was a betting man I'd wager conte will be at inter for the start of the 18/19 season

Name ONE premier league title that hasn't been "bought"

no they win because italian trainers are the best in the world and in the meme league it's super easy for italian to do a good job.

The current premier league champions?

United winning it with home grown players

You gonna send half of Italy over again like you did when Leicester won?

That is flat out wrong.

leicester have ZERO academy/home-grown players and spent more money in their title-winning season than every other title winner in every league on earth other than three clubs.
Even in united's class of 92 squads they spent big money on players like schmeichel, staam, york, cole, cantona, silvestre, van nistelrooy, roy keane and ferdinand

Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole!
Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole! Championes, Championes, Ole! Ole! Ole!

How many youth players actually looked good once they left, though?
We'll see what happens with Traore, he's the one that can make or break the youth/loan system for me.

>best squad in the league
>no European commitments

Truly an inspirational story.

Mourinho would be winning his third in a row if your players weren't such sensitive poofs.

I'll be honest, after that lose to Arsenal way back in September, I was becoming complacent with just top 4. But what a season by the boys, and by Conte. I'm happy for the club.

>best squad in the league
No City, United and Spurs have much better squads

yes, lolno, and no

bertrand could easily do the same job alonso does (although smaller and less good at dead ball situations, bertrand is better going forward and could be more of an attacking outlet like moses). Admittedly that's all so far but if you give young, talented players a chance they quickly improve. Look at spurs: sherwood effectively ended his career by sacrificing initial results to give kane and rose (and mason, bentaleb and some other less good players) a chance. Now they're on a great footing instead of treading water in fifth placing buying mediocre player from other leagues. If RLC, solanke, chalobah, etc get a chance early and consistently they can become world class. If not they will never develop and will play like shit for championship teams; which makes some fans think they were shit all along.

Mourinho was a cunt though, he acted like he had a vendetta against most of the players, and he wanted to more control over player signings which is reality meant Jorge Mendes had control over signing players.

>was
You meant is. He is a cunt.

Mourinho should have won the league in 2013-14. The idiot wasted a year sticking with Torres, Ba, and Eto'o while loaning Lukaku and didn't bother to buy a striker,

I forgot about Bertrand, I admit that. Another problem Mou had, piss poor taste in full backs.
Spurs have the advantage of less pressure and less competition in the team.

What annoys me is that City can go a season with Aguero and a youth player as second option, while Chelsea need to have a 32m striker and then Conte (but before him Mou as well) would rather play without striker. Couldn't Traore stay instead of buy Batty? Was it necessary to buy Pato last year? Why waste time on Falcao?

>Mourinho should have won the league in 2013-14
Chelsea should have also won the champions league that year. Playing ultra defensive against PSG at home in a semi final

That year was Atletico in the seminfinal. Didn't Chelsea even score first thanks to Torres?
>you now remember chelsea going out against a 10 men psg at home

REMINDER

#agghiagiande

worst champion in the history of the world

>you now remember chelsea going out against a 10 men psg at home
Sorry that's when I meant, was the next year. Fucking Mouyes tactics

4 hours until

boring

Lestar

anyone got a pepe version?

delete this indonesian counterfeit version and make a highrez version

then make it yourself speglord

what does 'Ole' mean? is it like in 'good ole boy'?

Last season there regular academy players
>Andy King
>Jeff Schlupp

Breaking through this season
>Chilwell
>Barnes

Start your comment off with a blatantly wrong statement and you look an idiot. We're also not talking about every other League, we're talking about the League where everyone has money with most Clubs in the top 30 richest in the world, regularly spending £30m+ a season on average.

>mfw

CHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEA