Can someone explain to me how this old guy with questionable mental faculties managed to get power over the future of...

can someone explain to me how this old guy with questionable mental faculties managed to get power over the future of 300+million people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The other candidate just sucked that badly.

Sup Forums

Meme magic, baby.

how is it possible for the possible candidates to be that shit, i do not understand. is everyone involved completely retarded?

/thread

Thanks for saying it bud, we all sound like broken records but it's the truth.

We live in a nation that's completely polarized. The blue side swears loyalty to the blue imbecile. The red side swears loyalty to the red imbecile. They are imbeciles with unquestioned loyalty chosen by a nation full of even more imbecilic imbeciles. One imbecile always wins. The imbecile winner represents everything good. The imbecile loser represents everything bad. Until the next election where the same thing happens. This is what America now stands for. A nation of imbeciles voting for the king imbecile. The dumber the better.
>imbecile

>managed to get power
The alternative was Hillary Clinton. Could you really not figure that out?

who's idea was it for the president to have so much power

even the ones who voted for him know that he's a moron but they liked his salespitch so they bought in

Because the political system in the United States is completely broken. It's an oligarchy. The ruling class didn't get their number one choice (Hillary Clinton), but they got the next best thing: a bumbling idiot who will mostly do their bidding.

Sadly he only needed to fool the simplest minority to win.

The USA has been sick for decades, politically and socially speaking. Trump is not the problem, he is a symptom. He is just the vomit that must be taken care of before the sickness is finally addressed.

no. you had over a year to look at a civics 101 book and to take even five minutes to think through it objectively.

clearly you don't want it explained to you because then you'd have to leave your safe space and start to see the real world, soyboy

^This

an epidemic of mental illness, civil illiteracy, gerrymandering, suppressing minority voters and entitled evangelical white people's backlash against the last administration for which it thought didn't represent it's interests enough

this

maybe im not an american and i couldnt give less of a fuck about american politics? lmao

Maybe he bribed a bunch of people with loads of money. Maybe he is some high ranking member of a reptilian race of people and that there is a story going on that; like most grey alien/reptilian activity, won't be revealed to the mainstream population of humans.

The other candidates sucked more than the orange clown? Seriously? No. Nope. No way. Point to a random object in your room. That right there would be a better president than Trump, even if you pointed at your dick or your jizz rag.

Not one candidate on the ballot was worth my vote. It was a sad year. Then we had fucking genius of the year elected. And then you factor in the whole reason he got in the electoral college. Failure rate of 7 percent. In my life time I never thought I would see that, shows how bad the system needs an overhaul.Your turn on Fox news and you would think he is the God emperor.

fpbp, unfortunately

Lol gonna straw man any harder we might fucking be in the wizard of oz.

Why would Russia want some unpredictable figure as US president?
Hillary might be anti Russia, but she is still someone they have 4 years of experience with.
Pick the devil you know over the one you don't.

An ignorant and gullible electorate...

This is exactly what happens when narcissism, stupidity and arrogance are admired.

Divide and conquer? They know we can't do shit right now cause of all this internal conflict.

cause ur fucking uneducated retarded voters. u think a 100-200k household salary would mean shit but ur money means nothing and ur nations fate means nothing. u don't have a clue how the world worlds fuck you couldn't make it past bipartisanship. vote ron paul vote gary Johnson its a fucking easy one and when the banks try an assaination have a fucking revolution

fuck americans are dumb. you have the internet, whats the fucks your excuse?

world works*

>An ignorant and gullible electorate...
I wouldn't say that. I would say an angry electorate that refused to vote for the same old candidates that kept being pushed in front of the cameras. And so ... Trump.

sure kid

>detected

im not american. what are u talking about are u ok

Because the alternative was an even older, entitled bitch with a history of lying, incompetence and corruption.

enjoy your safe space and all those edges, soykid

You would be an expert on sucking, wouldn't you, faggot. How do you manage to post with some niggers dick in your mouth?

What chocie do they have, you need millions fo $ to run for office no one cant affrod to run if you dont join red or blue then you tell the nation pick red or blue please. Most people can see most election are a farce between a person you disagree with strongly and person who will not keep his promises and you end up eventually disagreeing with strongly. I think is time to take away the vote and force any one who want to vite to pass a test demonstrating they under both scoial and economic polices before they can vote so idiots who follow blindly one party are no longer allowed to vote with educating them self first

U so mad

seriously retard if you couldn't understand that you're mentally retarded or playing at such either way
you
are
mentally
retarded
ahahhahahaha

intelligence

because 'muricans are fucking retarded and stupid, simple as that

they deserve that piece of shit

this

u must have a pretty shit life im sorry dude, hope it gets better for u

ur talking to urself

This guy think hes smart lmao

so hes basically perfect to run usa?

Everyone is racking their brain to explain it. He appealed to a pissed off minority that mobilized on election day. Pissed off minirityis like fuck you and your thoughts and institutions.

bro I got a 140 iq wbu Leroy?

Draft dodger is the only one that really gets me.

lmao

>your Sup Forums iq is 140

jesus inbred christ

>beats obama in the popular vote
>beats sanders in the popular vote
>beats Drumpfs in the popular vote

she was the best candidate ever. americans just don't like spics

>can someone explain to me how this old guy with questionable mental faculties managed to get power over the future of 300+million people

>this old guy with questionable mental faculties
His voting base can REALLY relate to him.

>can someone explain to me how not everyone in the world agrees with me

ftfy

Turn off MSNBC you brainwashed cuck

6 billion + people ***

The other candidate was a woman. Covered by the anonymous nature of the vote, no dem in the US probablg voted for here just for that.
How cannot american comprehend this is rather unexplicable to me.

>questionable mental faculties
For a guy with questionable mental faculties he seems to be getting a lot done.

This. Just look at how Trump behaves about women.
It's the logical choice for every male. Obama has been too much of a shock for conservatives already, they could not afford to make a women sit in that chamber after a nigga.
The world would have changed too much, too soon.

He is jewish and the jews OWN america. shit country

No one knows, user. Not even his slutty euro trash immigrant wife.

Amerifats don't really have a good educational system. They teach science from the Bible, LOL

Guaranteed replies

The EU is the only beacon left to guide humanity, possibly and hopefully in the US opposite direction.

Haha lol you got him there xd

Apparently most of us Americans also have questionable mental faculties.

Lol. You'd be dangerous if you knew what you were talking about.

stay mad kid

Well, you’re not wrong.

you weren't crying when obama was president.

stay mad kid

stay mad kid

sure kid
stay mad

Amerifat detected. Go eat a big mac and burn a witch, Fatboy :)

how the retarded post

sure kid
stay mad

then you're not relevant

stay mad kid

China will probably assume global leadership through force of numbers

so weak
tto much soy? boy?

stay mad kid

sure kid

this retarded

Because the alternative makes terrible jokes.

youtube.com/watch?v=vwaiyjh1dGk

this mad
stay mad

stay mad kid

When the devil you know hates you, why wouldn't you risk taking the chance on the one you don't know?

its how the retarded post

so weak
so retarded

how the retarded post

so weak
so childish
no school today timmy?

stay mad kid