How hard is this team gonna fuck team Millennial?

Combine a top 3 SF with a top 5 PF with a HoF sixth man, a deep bench and the best coach of all time

And compare that to entitled 3-1 pussies

How fucked are the millennials? How hard is the power of Generation X + baby boomers going to ensure that millennials never lose their place again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MeCYgsGr_XM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if they lose i guess that means millennials are superior

But I don't see any conceivable way the Warriors win

I wish they'd destroy those GS faggots, but it's unlikely.

Pop has been spending literally years planning ways to beat the Warriors and now we get to see it in action

Don't worry Commiefornian fags. At least you still live in a Mexican dominated shithole unlike us

if pop can combine beautiful basketball and kawhi iso they will destroy the warriors

it's all on the chessmaster now

Last time they played Gasol got eaten alive by the curry pick and roll. With no Parker, I see this series going no more than 6 games.

YOU don't think Pop has a plan for that?

This Warrior team was down 3-1 to the fucking Thunder. Don't make me laugh you pathetic fairweather fuck

Warriors don't have many big men. Spurs could do what they did to the Rockets. Defend the 3, go into the post on offense. Kawhi guard Durant, Simmons guard Klay, Curry and Draymond are gonna have to show out to win. Plus the Spurs bench is better than the Warriors'

SA is beaner town central though.

>pops master plan

What's wrong with that?

>Don't worry Commiefornian fags. At least you still live in a Mexican dominated shithole unlike us

SPURSBRO here and I still found that funny.

How old are you morons?

Because youth and ignorance is the only explanation for your this delusional stupidity.

Warriors are extremely efficient and better defensively than than the spurs. They have less injuries and have been resting for a week. The spuds are down two starters...one being their PG and a busted up Kawai. The only way the dubs lose this is if the spurs get incredibly hot AND the warriors get cold. For 4 of 7 games.

Not likely.

Dubs in 5. I'd be shocked if it took 6 games really.

SAS is getting swept in six

Millennials about to witness 4d chess again

dubs confirm. i can already taste the tears of all those bandwagon faggots

As a Spurs fan I don't know how we will beat the Warriors. Give it to me straight, what are the chances we win this series?

jonathan simmons ia like a better version of klay thompson

dont even @ me

I'm a spurdora but the dubs are winning it. Spurs will probably win 1 game, maybe 2 but that's as far as they go, considering we don't know if Kobe's son's knee and ankle are gonna be alright

Honestly only if we get vintage aldrige with monster kawhi. I wish we had a chance against the dubs last year cos dubs big acquisition, Durant, happens to be one of the biggest pains in our asses.

>This Warrior team was down 3-1 to the fucking Thunder
To the same Thunder that beat the Spurs? This same Warriors team that now has KD? The same KD that made SA his bitch every single time they met in the playoffs?

Most Texas Mexicans are white Mexicans

Unlike the Indio looking faggots in commieland

We're a lot like Argentina in that way

Yes Spic, because this Warriors team has Westbrook, Adams and Kanter, infinitely more important than Durant

Go watch divegrass, puto

And what about Pop? What are the Warriors advantages against him?

Did you just see what the Spurs did to the Rockets WITHOUT Kawhi?

When it comes to the bench battle, who's going to win?

The Warriors have 2 MVP players, a DPOY candidate and a really good two-way shooting guard. Their main weakness is the center position.
Pop had really good rotations last night so he might outchess Mike Brown, but i don't see them winning the series unless Simmons becomes elite and Green goes back to his 2014 form, with a healthy Kawhi.

>2 MVP players

Both of whom have choked a 3-1 lead in last years playoffs

> DPOY candidate

Gobert plays for the Warriors now I see

>and a really good two-way shooting guard.

Literally can't do anything off the ball

LMA and Pau are going to shit all over this meme team, especially since this is LMA's first foray into the WCF

You fucking nigger, do you know what candidate means? I guess that means that Harden wasn't an MVP candidate this year nor LeBron.

Pau is a declining old man who flops and plays mediocre defense and has now turned into a memechucker. I honestly don't understand how you can have so much faith in LMA since he's a fucking soft ass bum that will probably play only 1 good game.

Did you even watch yesterday's game?

LMA has found his form and is ready for whatever the Warriors throw at him

It's not like the Warriors are a good defensive team. Even the Rockets play more D

Plus all that rest has probably made the Warriors rusty while the Spurs are battle hardened

LMA always does this shit, he shows up once in a while to get people hyped up and then lets them down. I know he can be good if he wants to but it doesn't look like he can keep his form for a longer streak

They won that series. Why do you keep bringing that up like they lost?

The Warriors are a top 2 defensive team. what the fuck are you talking about

This denial is just sad.

Also, top 5 PF? Duncan isn't there anymore and was barely top 10 his last 3 years there

>Most Texas Mexicans are white Mexicans

Can someone tell me why the Warriors = "millennials"

how/when/why did this meme start

Collin Heward or however that retard is called

pls explain. i googled that name and didn't find anything

genuinely curious as to why the front page is loaded with "hurr durr millennial team" and "fuck steph curry" shitposts

3s > dunks

LMA is a top 5 PF

youtube.com/watch?v=MeCYgsGr_XM

Him, Nick Wright and Jason Whitlock (all at FS1) all refer to the Warriors as millennials.

All the time.

>We're a lot like Argentina in that way
lmao, you wish

lol wtf. i don't know a lot about basketball, but isn't the best player on the Spurs (Kawhi) like 25?

how is this entire argument based on "hurr the players are young"

holy shit this is retarded

>2 top 3 players in the league
>best SG in the league
>top 5 PF and DPOY
>finals mvp sixth man
>deep bench
I'd say they're not very fucked at all

>>best SG in the league

James Harden is on the Warriors now?

>deep bench

vs. San Antonio? LOL

Lets talk about the coach, shall we?

You've never been to Texas but most Hispanics here are virtually indistinguishable from other Texans

James Harden is a PG now

>Iguodala, Livingston, McGee, West, McCaw vs Manu, Simmons, Lee, ???

How is the Spurs bench deep if the Warriors is not?

Dedmon
Bertans

Stop.

Are you really asserting it takes more skill to shoot a 3 than dunk?

Let's be real

The Spurs are the team for white people
The Warriors are the Spic and Nigger team

Yeah chucking is a skill nowadays

Instead of making a 100% accurate shot by forcing your way in

Take away the 3 point line and the Warriors would be irrelevant

It does.
Being athletic isn't a skill, no amount of practice is going to enable someone with a 25" vertical to have a 40" vertical

>Take away the 3 point line and the Warriors would be irrelevant
So would the Cavs. Their entire team is built around LeBron driving in and kicking out to a 3pt shooter

But that's what sports is

An athletic competition. Sorry.

And I think foreigners would rather see dunks than 3 pointers, since that's what grew the game

That's not all sports is though. It's about teamwork and skill as well as athleticism. If you only care about seeing athleticism go watch gymnastics

>The Spurs are the team for white people

Come to America and see how White and Republican Texas is compared to California

TexAss delusion is always good for a good ol chuckle

The 3 point shot isn't the problem its the fucking rules that prevent tough defense out there that is the problem

To be fair, people like Ginobili fall into that 63.2% and he isn't the average Spic

Pal Texas is little Mexico

Most inmigrants in San Antonio are Mexicans and we all know how the average Mexican (specially Mexican inmigrants) looks like

>we all know how the average Mexican (specially Mexican inmigrants) looks like
Like Spaniards

Oh so you've been to Texas?

You can't survive on Spanish only in Texas

What skill is there in taking a 3 pointer vs. a dunk? I honestly don't see it

>Spic Antonio

Lol Kevin Durant is going to rack up 40 points a game on you stupid faggots. Pop can only torture so many people before he dies of cancer.

I dont care who wins as long as its a good series. This playoffs has been trash. A 7 game series would be nice or at least 6 close ones

>You can't survive on Spanish only in Texas
You can't survive on English in places like el Paso,San Antonio or any place with a spic name in Texas

San Antonio is the city with the most illegal immigrants dumbass

Kawhi will be back for that series tho and desu parker was done before his leg exploded. These were his worst numbers in like 17 years or some shit. Parker is HOF for sure but the true GOAT is father time. I expect warriors to win but in 6 or 7. Its gonna be very contested every game. Bronny meanwhile will sweep again and face the winner with a full health bar for his 4th ring

>the Warriors aren't a good defensive team
lad...

Warriors are a good d team tho. I agree with you about aldridge although i hope he proves us both wrong

Im saying its worth more points

you most certainly can lol

>hurr durr millennials
When the Warriors beat the Spurs will OP kill himself?

Pop's secret weapon will be Dedmon going Draymond Green on Draymond Green, mark my words, also I feel Kawhi will eat Durant alive. Watch the Warriors get iso-heavy in crunch time just like Oklahoma got when they had Durant. But the key is whether Aldridge will keep the form or not.

>I feel Kawhi will eat Durant alive
Has this ever happened? Kawhi is too small to defend Durant.

You think it doesn't take skill to be able to consistently throw a 30 inch circumference ball into an 18 inch diameter basket that is 10 feet in the air and 24+ feet away while people are actively trying to stop you from doing so?

If that is the case why are like 80+% of the players in the NBA able to dunk but only 5% can shoot 3s at a 40+% rate?

Happened so many times

Not even 80%, more like 99%. The only players that likely are incapable of dunking are veterans like Randolph and Dirk

>When the Warriors beat the Spurs will OP kill himself?
>When

How many times did you dab when you made that comment?

>2014
>Kawhi
11.8 points 5.5 rebounds 2.5 assits 1.5 steals 0.5 blocks
FG%
>KD
25.8 points 7.7 rebounds 3.2 assits 1.2 steals 1.2 blocks
FG%
>2016
>Kawhi
23.2 points 7.3 rebounds 3.7 assits 2.5 steals 0.5 blocks
FG%
>KD
28.5 points 6.7 rebounds 4.0 assists 0.7 steals 0.5 blocks
FG% 0,5

Yeah Kawhi has no way to stop KD.He is too small and his defence just works against gorilla ballers like LeBron not against 7 footers with 0,5 FG%

Let me guess, born in 1999, CEO of a construction firm, and still throwing autistic fits on an imageboard's sports section about the Warriors.

Spurs gonna feast on Bay Area pussy ass bitches,

Mills & Murray on Curry
Simmons on Klay
Kawhi on Durant

Pau, Lee and Dedmon all gonna fuck Green's shit up

>baby boomers
The reason why millennials are the way they are. Meme the right way, kid.

>Kawhi on Durant
Yeah it worked so well last year

wow m8 great stats report you proved me wrong, what's funny is KD has no way to stop Kawhi since he's so bad at defense. Man all that length sure helps Durant don't it?

>he's so bad at defense
He is pretty good and can guard Kawhi as he did last year.Durant is a missmatch for Kawhi

>he is pretty good
Well it's pretty obvious you just started watching NBA and just look at the stats sheet to compare players. That's now how it works faggot

Durant can't guard Kawhi so dont know what your point is hombre

>Well it's pretty obvious you just started watching NBA and just look at the stats sheet to compare players. That's now how it works faggot
Durant is not a bad defender.
>Durant can't guard Kawhi
He has done it twice in the playoffs

yeh youre right Kawhi is gonna score 0 points a game and Durant will get 50

Have you ever been to Texas?

Most illegals skip over Texas and move straight to California

I've heard of Beaners geting shot in Texas for speaking Spanish

>Have you ever been to Texas?
>Most illegals skip over Texas and move straight to California
>I've heard of Beaners geting shot in Texas for speaking Spanish
>This delusion
Texas has more spics than California proportionally.Only deluded Texans believe otherwise

>How hard is this team gonna fuck team Millennial?

two pointers won't save you from the warriors.

Sucks that basketball is the only sport you guys have but it's the truth.

Proof?

And really, don't compare Texas and California on beaners.

Warrior fans are notoriously Mexican unlike Spurs fans

Proof?

Massachusetts is less whiter than Texas is. Look it up. California's white population is now down to 30%

Warriors fans are spics and niggers. There is no arguing this. Spurs are the white man's team in the NBA.

>And really, don't compare Texas and California on beaners.

If it's a border state, expect a default 20% illegal central american population.

California's white population is 30%, Texas is 70%. Compare that.

Hence why all of the Texas fanbases are white and all of the California fanbases save the Kings (Sacramento is the last remaining white city in California) are full of shitskins like you.

>Generation X + baby boomers

The Spurs are basically the same age as the Warriors though. The Spurs are even the originators of meme 3 pt shooting offenses everyone here hates now. Anyway the Spurs have no chance without Parker. Even if he was healthy the series would go 6 at most.

>t. Johnny Gomez