He gets on my fucking nerves

He gets on my fucking nerves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yX5dBzxKNOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He gets on the nerves of any reasonable person. He preaches "objectivety" but is almost always biased and most of his arguments are ridiculous. He's a well spoken Tomi Lahren

Just screams fraud/paid actor

I'd very much like to hook his sister up to an industrial milking machine.

I don't think he's ever claimed objectivity. At least never when I've heard him. In fact, he often calls out news sources that claim to be objective. Nobody is objective.

He's a conservative OPINION journalist that looks at a lot of data.

What else were you expecting?

God damn. Made me go look her up, didn’t even know she existed. Think he’s ever sniffed her panties?

No, he doesn't claim objectivity.

He regularly admits his bias, presents his viewpoint, then he supports it with data.

Try not hating so hard.

He drank that kolaid bringing back those conservative talking points that haven't changed since the monarchy and Burke defending it.

>muh iq is level 5000 and i talk willy fass

Well, at least that's one good thing to be said about conservatism. It's a constant.

Unlike leftism which shifts and redefines itself every generation.

I used to be a liberal until they got so fucking retarded with this election cycle.

If he didn't, he's a better man than most.

And??

Lol so dont watch his videos. Let me guess, its because hes a jew? Your life is shit so it must be someones fault.

Roll

Not impressed

No, I'm not.

I thought that goes without saying

No but i was waiting for that. That hat looks fucking stupid but i don’t care what his religion is.

I was saying I’m not impressed

He is probably the most reasonable american living today. So he has that going for him, which is nice...

Yeah, well he get's on the nerves of most liberal/feminist/SJW's.

I don't think that the comment was meant to impress you.

So I guess your point is that he talks fast and was smart enough to graduate summa from UCLA and come laude from Harvard Law?

Why is this an insult?

So...your point??

if he gets on your nerves you are either a feminist, liberal cuck or a (virgin) man with low testosterone

hurry, run to your safe space! don't forget the play-doh and coloring books!

I wish Christopher Hitchens were still alive to debate this cuck.

I’m not impressed.

If your idea doesn't change it is dead in a sense. You won't dig up the corpse of God or sacrificing to the orcale of Deiphi. Why bring back monarchism. Also liberal thought has not changed. Social liberals have existed since Mill. And classic liberalism is now enshrined in conservative dogma. So like saying I was a liberal and I changed is not very accurate.

rollerino

He was a NEVER TRUMPER

you learned about safe spaces and all that bullshit earlier this week did ya kiddo? good for you

most overrated atheist debater in existence.

he's right most of the time but I find him to be an arrogant prick. there's a difference between arguing objectively and just straight up showing your narcissism, even if you're not in the wrong

It has nothing to do with Atheism and everything to do with Hitchens' politics. He didn't just debate on religion

>killing the poor babies!!
This guy is a fucking idiot

Loud, obnoxious, 'I'll speak(yell) over your opinions, even if you're answering my questions; which I don't agree with'.
>Every Right-Wing nutjob ever.

>right-wing nutjobs

Nutjobs on both sides buddy

Oh, my bad.

You're absolutely right.

The political landscape did not completely shift during the last presidential election.

Why should a movement has to change in order to continue functioning?

True conservatism was started with a set of values and opinions regarding policy. These are things that shouldn't change.

I would actually argue the opposite. If a movement changes so much that the core fundamental values and beliefs are no longer present, I would say that this is the definition of the death of a particular movement.

Fuck off you pretentious turd.

Your point??

This thread is based on one

So anyone who is confident of their stance and knows the facts to support it is narcissist? People keep using that word but I don't think they know what it means.

OP is a sjw faggot

ITT: whiney liberal faggots

This Jew would talk all over Hitchens.
He won't shut up.

Nope, but where did I say that? The fact that he isn't pro-Trump is just another thing that makes him reasonable.

>Trumpism

Both sides have bad people, and some good.

We're talking about the Right right now and mostly about thus Loud Mouth Jew.

A kike

roll

Hi, who's this guy?

Sister is hot

What changed economically, we backed out of TPP and did taxs breaks / deregulation for rich. Aka classical liberalism. Movements change ideals cause material conditions/ social conditions change. In Rome it was the gracchis who aruge for land reform and redistribution of wealth. In the 20th it is the communist. In a sense they share commutitarian roots but what they are addressing and how has changed.

>doesn't stop talking when interrupted by my guy
HE JUST YELLS OVER EVERYONE
I'd like to see him ever interrupt someone that hasn't interrupted him

I'm not asking you to use a modifier to explain what changed.

I'm saying that true conservatism is still the same as it was back then.

You don't get to use Neo-con examples of modern day action and claim that it is true conservatism.

This is what the whole conservative "Never Trump" movement was all about, you skred.

Maybe you were a fan of cenk and are still butthurt he got rolled?

I fucking love this guy, I will vote for him when he runs for President. Tired of all the butt hurt pussies in the news crying about how they don't fit it. It's evolution. If you have a dick but want a vagina you should not live, period. The few are bringing down the masses and I for one want to leave you behind to the wolves

Also, national populists changing policy under the guise of conservatism isn't actually conservatism.

Don't conflate the two.

>I fucking love this guy, I will vote for him when he runs for President. Tired of all the butt hurt pussies in the news crying about how they don't fit it. It's evolution. If you have a dick but want a vagina you should not live, period. The few are bringing down the masses and I for one want to leave you behind to the wolves

hahahahahholy shit you typed that

I'd vote for him too but I doubt he wants the presidency. I think he actually talked about it before but I might be conflating him with Milton Friedman

I'm claiming your word has no meaning anymore. Your a liberal. Your just a crotchety liberal now. Again stack your views against Bismarck and tell me your not a liberal. As for neo-con what's new? Distrusting social movements. That's been forever. But yeah main point is you are your neocon friends don't even get your following by definition liberal tendencies. Yet all the time I hear people say libcuck on here like it means something. Your ideology is shaped and based in capitalism, hence limiting your opinions of expression, and liberalism won so acting like conservative is different is just false. Fear of social change and distrust in social movements does not make a political ideology when your just a laissez-faire liberal from 200 years ago.

You're talking a lot of liberties here.

You jump to conclusions a lot or just on /b?

you're twisting the words right there. the problem is not that he is confident but much more the way he addresses people. he's narcissistic in a way where he often pats his own back by stating how great his arguments are. even though he sometimes uses bad analogies, I find him to be at least more objective than Milo. Milo, although often right, is an obnoxious asshole who thinks he can achieve a lot by making himself some kind of martyr or something even though he just acts like an asshole

He is pretty autistic, I give you that. But why do you watch him if you don't like him?

Watch Fox News, and he pops up since he cut that deal with them to verbal vomit in 2 minute increments twice a week

What liberties. I'm asking you to prove me wrong? And making it easy by spelling out my whole concept and why I posted in the first place. But yes I am prejuding you as everyone does. But yes let's do the whole fallacy fallacy crap and waste more time.

youtu.be/yX5dBzxKNOw

Shapiro and Milo both act like assholes and then when people say theyre assholes they play the martyr card. Theyre both retarded and garbage at debating and articulating their points, especially Shapiro with his bullshit analogies.

I'm not a liberal according to the modern definition. That's your while premise for your argument, and it's not true.

I used to have liberal ideology in the sense that I am a progressive.

Holding to my progressive views, I was forced to abandon the liberal movement because it did shift. It used to be about sticking up for the little guy and now it has changed into taking down the big guy.

So, no, your logic still doesn't apply.

Only gets on your nerves because he proves libs wrong to the point where they have no rebuttal.

His 2 minute segments are more tame than his youtube content though. Couldn't even watch that shit. Too much smug ignorance.

See

user is triggered

His loyalties aren't to America...

Your obviously trying to steer this debate in a particular direction.

By me refusing to follow you down the rabbit hole, doesn't automatically make you correct.

Your not getting it are you. Yes the layman's definition you are not. By the academic/ political economy/ history/ you are a classical liberal. Nothing changed. Do act like you did cause you got tired of social liberal movements of the modern Era. And don't drag the term conservativism in this because it ignores the material conditions in America and what actual debate over policy is. It's mainly social liberals for minorities vs classical liberals for business and the individual. You choose classic coke rather than cherry coke. You still like coke. When people like Ben talk about liberals it's just stupid because in every way he could be he is a liberal other than social issues. Overall thought here. Make real change not change in name alone. Fuck if you like progressive ideals check out some of the other thousands of shades of ideologies out there. Don't just default to what youtube presents to you. Especially when the majority of alt right bring nothing to the table but classical liberalism and negative arugement against possible futures without offering anything new.

Steer how? I'm merely favoring historical evidence because I like to know the context and it helps clear up shit. Only thing I abandoned was explaining the whole idea of political idea death/change because it wasn't the reason I posted.

ben shaprio for president

Bunch of fucking retards in this thread

Nice try faggot kike lover

Don't ever insult the God again

Can someone xray this? I know she's wearing a bra but I'd love to see a good attempt anyways.

Roll

Roll

Yep. Always reinventing themselves so they can fuck over the minorities and poor yet again. But of course they're too stupid to not fall for the hoax every time.

Sure;

0_0
( . ) ( . )
) (

Thanks man! Fapping!

Get not anti Trump. In other words, he actually cares about the individual issues and policies and doesn't make sweeping generalizations based on somebody's character

You're welcome!

Wrong. The opposite is true. You've got your Jon Stewarts and Jimmy Kimmels and Stephen Colberts of the world all doing the exact same thing and then when someone calls them on it they say oh well we are just comedians that's all. We are just entertainers. It's a double standard set up by the left

You've also got your Andersonian Balgrags, your D.W. Fussbudgets and your Duscindus Balls-McGintys

He would be the voice of reason if he was atheist.. but then again hes a republitard. All of his arguments are flawed because of his religious core. I think I could beat him in a debate.

>He gets on my fucking nerves.
Hope he gets in my fucking oven.

You mean literally or figuratively?

both

I would pay to see that

Then don't watch him faggot

Well that's because he's a kike

Henry rollin

If you don't see the level of integrity difference between someone like Ben Shapiro and someone like, say, Cenk Uygur, you shouldn't be weighing in on important shit.

Ben Shapiro regularly admits when he's off the mark. He was off the mark *a lot* during Trump's ascendancy.

He has never claimed objectivity, he is a conservative, religious Jew. He gets on your nerves because he has the air of the know-it-all Finklestein kid from junior high, yes, but that does not mean he is wrong, it means you do not like that he is right, and those are different things.

n