Which DAW users are the most insecure?

Which DAW users are the most insecure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGK-EzEa45U
youtube.com/watch?v=vQonZBrETeI
ronwinter.tv/drums.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ableton. The users seem to think they're better than people who use other daws, especially FL Studio. I say this as an ableton user who used to do this until I realized all DAWs are the same and it comes down to personal preference.

this

Digital Performer masterrace here.

I only use impc pro app on the iPad and I’m pretty insecure about it

ableton is too sleek looking

Ableton

I used to be acquaintances with a Renoise musician who would very eagerly make everyone aware that he used Renoise. The music he made was just generic house. So that is the most insecure DAW user I ever knew.

artist?

renoise is cool
youtube.com/watch?v=zGK-EzEa45U

How much disc space would I need to install and use Renoise?

fl studio users. they get pissed when u remind them nobody good uses that trash daw

nt,btw

post your music so i can get a cheap laugh

? it looks the opposite of sleek. Its like barebones and ugly. logic pro looks sexy and sleek

Everyone that says Ableton is just a butthurt fruity loops user that is too dumb/too short of attention to learn it.

>nobody good uses them
>at least half of the famous producers you know use it

>Abletonfag deflecting
Everyone knows it's ableton user. I've never heard someone who uses reason or logic go "Haha FL STUDIO is FOR FAGS" it's always ableton users and no one else

max msp

Sorry they hurt you so bad. Also, sorry that they're right.

But keep producing your shitty trap beats for soundcloud lol

Pro Tools users are the most secure

Imagine being so myopic that you can't see a tool such as a daw as that, a tool. I bet you don't even know that fl can do things that ableton can't do. You're so obsessed with putting things in a box that you throw the baby out with the bathwater. Binary thinking, with no room for outside opinion. It's like saying playing the drums is for fags.
>shits on trap
What a stereotype. That's always the punching bag too. Yeah, trap sucks most of the time. But I'm sure it's no better than your progressive house that no one wants to listen to.

Jaded ableton users think that something taking more effort automatically means it's better. Basically the equivalent of people thinking shredding on a guitar is good because it's technical.

>Which DAW users are the most insecure?

Well folks, I believe proves it

Nah not at all, as you can see I'm open to any daw being usable, it's about music, not about retarded brand loyalty.

ableton and reaper users seem to be the most defensive about their daw

>famous = good
yikes

I know you're memeing but the people who use max are generally too autistic to even care about others opinions.

>yikes
shouldn't you be on ktt?
also
>one of the most influential producers of the decade, Lex Luger, used fl but somehow it's still shit
>deadmau5 uses it
>Savant uses it
>Porter Robinson uses it
>Madeon uses it
>Afrojack uses it
>Boi 1da uses it
>Metro Boomin uses it
>All of 808 mafia uses it
>Krewella uses it
>DJ Snake uses it
>Kaytranada uses it
>Mike will uses it
>Jon Wayne uses it
>Charlie Heat uses it
>Hit Boy uses it
>9th wonder uses it
>Steve Duda uses it
>Concord Dawn uses it
If you seriously imply none of these producers are talented you're in fucking denial, especially Steve Duda

These are all literal whos. are they a bunch of shit dance djs?

renoise is cool as shit but I'm so intimidated by it
youtube.com/watch?v=vQonZBrETeI

>These are all literal whos
if you don't know anything about music why are you getting involved?
i hardly listen to any edm/hip hop but know most of these guys

>using edm & trap producers to prove your point
fucking lol.

#1 Dj the god Martin Garrix use it

the knife used FL

all trash like i figured

yeah and now they teach ableton courses
hmm i wonder why

Jesus Christ go get laid

Name one (1) good producer from the past decade. NOW.

this thread so far proves that FL Studio users are indeed the most insecure

If you seriously say Lex Luger is trash you're a fool. While he might not be your style, the whole trap hi hats thing is him, and EVERYONE uses those, even non-trap producers.

flying lotus
lex fell off so hard u can prob buy his beats for 5grand now
try again sweetie.

It's always been abletonfags, man. The only users who have to say, "I use ableton, therefore I'm better." Meanwhile everyone else just goes about their business making music without needing to get in a pissing contest about what daws you use.

>He fell off therefore it doesn't count lol

ableton and flstudio are the blur and oasis of daw's

he doesn't .you don't see anybody mention the creator of the amen break as the greatest drummer.

This thread obviously proves otherwise, Sport.

Well yea they've actually made it in the industry

i don't see abletonfags making a long list to defend why fl studio is good

Renoise is sick tho

more proof that FL Studio fags are more insecure

That's the crazy bit.. It looks and sounds complex but it's actually quite simple to use. Give it a go mate

DP has probably the worst interface I've ever seen

accurate

this entire thread is one huge shitpost

this

I didn't say he was the greatest producer, Mr. strawman. I said he was influential, which he is.
seeHow so anyway? Because people asked for producers who used FL studio and someone posted who does? Notice how I've never said I'm better for using Pro Tools, or Reason, or Logic. Only abletonfags have said it, in this whole
entire thread. That pretty much proves it's ableton users. >haha butthurt fag
>trash daw
Imagine caring what daw someone uses.

whats the simplest to learn?

the fact you needed to explain yourself this much. just proves the insecurity. you could have just said "lol no" and moved on.

It isn't defending why fl studio is good, it's showing that successful people have used it, which has been my point the entire time; it's not about your daw. Abletonfags seem to struggle to get this through their head because they think your daw=how good you are as a producer.

>It isn't defending why fl studio is good, it's showing that successful people have used it
unfortunately you're not one of those successful people :(

one thing's for sure: everyone who uses cubase is lonely and like 55 years old

ronwinter.tv/drums.html

ableton is both the simplest to learn and produces the best results

Sorry bud, I know all that saturation of irony you've seen in your life makes you think that winning an argument is done by how cool you look, it's about actual facts. I've said it 300 times and I'll say it 300 more; it's not about your daw, it's about how you use it. I could give a fuck less if you made your music on Magix Music maker as long as it sounded good. Abletonfags endlessly struggle with this concept. Same type of retards who think presets are the end of the world.
And you're not either lmao.

Spotted the insecure ableton user

I should've guessed that you're a presetfag lmao

>I twisted this knob, therefore it's good!

>no no, I need to make MY OWN sawtooth, this preset saw isn't the type of sawtooth I want, even though they'll sound identical in the end
it's like you want to waste time

how many people use more than one daw

does no one else use Reaper? 60 bucks and a fully functional daw as far as i can tell

>implying any of those artists are good

Literal shit core. Steve gets a pass for making Serum though. Kaytranada is good

One good artist that uses it is all you need.

Preset saws sound p bad tho

>reaper
pretty accurate
t. reaper user

this is an 18 and up board guys

Ableton for 80% of my stuff, Logic Pro for more traditional music, like scoring or for a simple folk song

>this mad over your shit tunes made from fl studio
insecurity party of one

i prefer using free samples and acid pro. much better than anything i could make in fl studio

Fellow reaper fag here. 1st rule of using reaper is to never let anyone know you use it.

>deadmau5 uses it
he's probably the best one on that list and he actually uses Ableton you jackass

>Abletonfags have no argument so they just repeat insecure over and over and over and over
>Haha what are you underage? XD
Very clever and original tactic there bud.

And fl...proving my point further.

only someone under 18 has an excuse for not making their music with their own equipment

except if you'll read through the posts, it describes this thread exactly

Everyone itt just jealous they dont know how to use an ipad

Only a fool cares about such trivialities. Justice has used default samples from garageband my dude.

in that case I no longer have any respect for Justice...

Also a reaper fag, can confirm

why not lol? is it something i should be ashamed of or something?

just started using it pretty recently but i really like it so far

he doesn't use fl though.

they've been trash for how many albums now?

“I actually stumbled across FL studio back in the super early days of the application... i believe it was through a random websearch, I grabbed a demo copy of Fruityloops 1.7 and I've been hooked ever since.

First and foremost, I launch FL with the beginning of each little idea I have in my head, whether it’s a fast melody, or a drum groove to start out with”.

Yeah, one particular song they used the garageband sample in was DANCE. Lol, just admit you're getting autistic about presets.

christ you guys are insecure huh?

>"Deadmau5 doesn't use it hurrrr"
>yes he does
>"nuh uh"
>here look at this quote to prove it
>"INSECURE"

he doesn't use it anymore. you can watch him producing on livestreams and see he hasn't used it in years. you can look at his masterclass and see he uses ableton the whole time. face it fagget, you are retarded.

ayyyy Jonwayne da shit thoo

False, he's been spotted on livestreams using fl. nice try though.