Watch thread

Watch thread
Show us your time piece
Heres my daily wear, $30 rolex sub "homage"

Can't make a picture rn, but I just got a Breitling Transocean 1461 that im pretty happy with.
Also, nice watch OP.

My four pieces that I rotate wearing everyday

Thanks user. "Nice watch" is the kind of comments I get and then they are amazed when I tell them its $30

fucking poorfag, who wears fake rolex these days anyway?
pic related is mine, you jelly poorfag?

I am a poorfag but live with my parents so have close to 30k in bank. got this fake rolex to see how it looks on my wrist, because i am condiering buying a real one

Youre fat

>being this new

Not from crypto but from my pos dad. He gave it to me as a present for getting into his first choice uni. I told that deaf sob that I wanted to hublot big bang and he got me this instead while fucking sobbing about heritage and other bullshit. How the fuck am I supposed to compete with the fucking oil arabs with this old man watch.

iwc „fliegeruhr“ mark xvii.
love it!
cheers to anons who still appreciate a good timepiece

>failing for the bait

opinion on the best strap for daily use?

I'm planning buying a watch, but I'm not sure how big it should be. I have really skinny wrists and don't want to look ridiculous with a huge watch.

what's important is the lug to lug size.. make sure it is not bigger than the width of your wrist. Other than that its personnal preference if you like it just go with it

metal. everything else starts to reek after a while

that watch is better than a fucking hublot you dumbfuck

>(you): the post

just get a better watch, either a breitling or a iwc

Tutima Military Chronograph ... Lemania 5100 movement, had its third revision recently and has about 800 flying hours on its back

I'm actually in a watch club wristsociety.com that makes monthly watches here's a $30 dollar watch, you wouldn't be able to tell, but looks just like $200+

nice very nice

actually I can tell lol

still not a lange & soehne

I never wear it.

lol you saying your Nautilus is not better than a fucking lange OLLOLOLOL

so sell it to me at a discount

200+ watch? really?
not bragging about money,
but a proper mechanical watch starts at 1500.
blah blah a casio does the same job for 10, yes, but a good mechanical watch is the last watch you‘ll ever buy, and your kids too, and their kids too.

That is a fake 16610LN. Probably a 70$ Chinatown copy. SEL fit on the lower left is very bad, and the numerals on the insert is way to small.

Not even want to talk about the rehaut, it is so horribly wrong shaped.

/The buster

am not the hublot fag.
you are right, but your glashütte is still not a lange.

Looks really good

I dont own those lol I own a corum and the rest prewar pocket watches. My pride is a fullgold railroad. My grandfather was a master watchmaker so he made me a pocket watch with the finest materials. Im sure I could sell it to someone for oodles but I like my oneoff.

Described as "A sleek rose gold tone and rugged sports-inspired design make this watch ideal for the guy who balances both work and leisure activities. Wear it to the office then out on a weekend hike for always-streamlined style."
I do enjoy the sporty rubberized strap, comfy, sporty and just enough style to be worn to the office.

Here's what I have been looking up for a while now. Thoughts? I LOVE the trident second hand.
Also, is a diver watch more comfortable on a bracelet of a nice leather strap for daily wear?

fuck me forgot pic

noice! swissfag?

garbage

truth

Im by my mother but I wasnt related to my grandfather which was also heebin he went out there to learn the old way, he wasnt in the society either.

at least shoot for a hamilton mech

i really value old craftsmen.
no irony.
cheers

I have all of his bergeon tools, the rolex keys, the hair spring winders, files... I want to learn but my eyesight is bad.

G shock, nice and robust

that is exceptional, keep it and never sell it no matter what they offer you.

Why would you wear a fake Rolex?
>no engrave on the walls of the face of the watch
>no laser engrave on the glass
>stainless steel

TY, not my photo, but I have that watch

its not a legacy and I doubt ill have my own child. but Ill keep it.

Nice trips

>Why would you wear a fake Rolex?
>>no engrave on the walls of the face of the watch
>>no laser engrave on the glass
>>stainless steel
lol I guess that neither Rolex nor Boeing knew what they were doing, eh?
Reveal more about your upbringing with another stupid comment.

Never buy an Invicta, one of the worst watches I've owned.

classic pic been around for years.

0/10 low effort troll

old ass pic

0/10 faggot

>admitting you owned an invicta

kill yourself

Still own it, you sweaty neckband.

even worse

Daily carry