Under what circumstances is OK to kill a woman?

Under what circumstances is OK to kill a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone
therichest.com/rich-list/most-influential/10-countries-where-euthanasia-and-assisted-suicide-are-legal/
youtube.com/watch?v=aVb6VHvCupw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Self defense

/thread

When you come home and dinner isn't ready

If she is trying to kill you.
Kill her in self defense.

I been there. It's my girl has given me a concussion and a black eye (makes work very awkward) and it's fucking scary. I'm not scared of her but the law is fucked. I'm not going to jail. Rather a black eye than fuck up my whole life. It's depressing

equality.webm

lawful killings, state executions
war
self defence

in common, whenever you can get away with it
morally, probably never, violence is wrong, non aggression principle.

So, your bitch gave you a black eye? I guess she ain't the bitch in that relationship. If ya know what I mean.

/thread

Under all circumstances kid

m.soundcloud.com/crazedh/buried-and-gone

Never. If you can't grab her fucking hands and toss her away then you are a bitch

Whenever God tells me to.

tell u what thered be some bitches preserved in the bottom of swamps with there skulls caved in somewhere cause they pissed off the wrong cunt tell you that much

that webm is so satisfying i've got chils

Kekerino

this

yet he will be arrested and charged, She won't

OH but women are not equal!

hand on the bible

When shes a snitch

Pic related

Great answer, to which I would like to add:

(a) in a clear "voluntary euthanasia" / "assisted suicide" scenario, within jurisdictions that deem it to be legal e.g. Switzerland
therichest.com/rich-list/most-influential/10-countries-where-euthanasia-and-assisted-suicide-are-legal/ ;

(b) when a bona fide attempt is being made to save the individual, by first aid / medical intervention e.g. the "patient" has stopped breathing, and pulse is apparently absent. An attempt to administer "cardio-pulmonary resuscitation" (CPR) may result in some signs of life which can only be maintained by continuing CPR - even at the risk of breaking the breast-bone and damaging the heart - which might, in itself, be deemed to have proved fatal in a Coroner's Court;

(c) Many surgical procedures can incur a known significant risk of death, but nevertheless, a patient who is capable of giving "informed consent" for the procedure to take place can give that consent - and may sadly die despite the best efforts of the medical team e.g. heart transplant.

Only if she kills you first

Emo fag detected

All

If she won't make you a tasty sammich

I met up with this girl that I met off of Craigslist. Think Snookie but with smaller tits. I convince her to meet up with me one night and we drove to an empty parking lot, got in the back of my car and we went at it. As we were going, the condom broke...both decided to keep going and she was getting wet as fuck. The extra 'lubrication' was making it hard to not slip out when I was thrusting and I put it in her ass. At first, she screamed, but then said she wanted me to fuck her in the ass. I fucked her in the ass for a few minutes and couldn't hold it any longer...I told her I was going to bust a nut and she pulled away, grabbed my dick and stuck it in her mouth. I hadn't cum in over two weeks so this was a giant load and she swallowed it like a champ. I finished her off by eating her pussy and we went our separate ways. Later that night I get a snapchat from her and it's of her and her HUSBAND...didn't know she was married...and they were kissing. She joked that she didn't think he could tell that my cum was still on her breath.

If I was him...I think that would have been a good reason to kill a bitch.

THIS ONE IS CLOSE. SHE ASSAULTED HIM NUMEROUS TIMES AND WOULD NOT STOP .LEGALLY HE COULD SAY HE WAS NEUTRALIZING THE THREAT. MORALLY HE WENT OVER BOARD. AFTER THE FIRST TWO PUNCHES HE HAD HER COOLED DOWN AND LMFAO AT TAKING 5+ SHOTS TO DROP A 120 POUND FEMALE.

the only possible time it could maybe be ok to kill a woman would be if you wanted to kill a woman

FOUND TE FRUSTRATED BETA MALE. YOU'LL BE DEAD WITHIN 5 YEARS CHAMP.

I luv you too hunny bunny. kisses xoxoxo

He's lucky he was beating up a woman with those spastic 'punches'

Under exactly the same circumstances that it is OK to kill a man.

If the thot breaths

>no girl has ever me dinner

When you want a good laugh

This guy sucks.

He just stands there taking it for way longer than is necessary to prove a point, doesn't try to block, doesn't try to evade, and then it takes him a full five shots to put her down.

SHE SAID HIS DICK WAS SMALL AND THE GUY SHE CHEATED WITH HAD A BIGGER DICK. THAT'S WHEN HE GOES OFF. WATCH WITH AUDIO IDIOT.

HE GOT 3 YEARS IN PRISON FOR THAT IRL.

I bet it was worth it. Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=aVb6VHvCupw

ahahahahaahahaha dope shit user. Also blows my mind how many faggots worry about pleasing a bitch, They are just another body with body parts different than yours, they are just as capable.

Five punches to put her down? What a pussy.

and? fuck that hoe

It should be the same for men and women

Whatever the last straw was, he still sucks.

He's not a pussy, she's a brute.
I bet your mom could take 20+ pelvic thrusts right to the chin from Tyrone without even flinching.

AND STILL HAS A SMALL DICK

Is she breathing?

TOP CRINGE.

FUCKING 12 YEAR OLD CUNTS ARE RUINING THIS FORUM

I remember this. Fucking nostalgia. I can't even remember her name now. Fucking Alzheimer's.

You sound like the kind of guy that would take all that shit from her and still tip your fedora as she walks off with Tyrone.

I guess it's still female contact and that's better than nothing right user?

Stay beta faggot.

Well when it’s your mother and she refuses to let me shoot loads up her ass or down her throat anymore. This would be the only exception you beta cuck.

Going to get hate on, but basically never.

Unless she is trying to kill you.

I have a lot of fighting expereince with MMA, and I know for a fact that if I actually fought a woman, I could very easily kill her.

Ive been situations where I could have hit them, but in the end, I know what I am capable of, and I am not insecure to actually think a woman stands a chance against me in a fight. People who hit women like this thread shows are just people who can't control their emotions, those are the truly weak ones.

TOP KEK FOR MY FAT NIGGER

No hate, m8. I agree pretty much. The key word is kill. A man shouldn't be hitting a woman, but if she raises a hand to you, she escalated to the level where she asked for an ass beating. Not a murder, of course. They just need to understand that the protective tradition drops when they resort to physical violence.

I think its easier to walk away, hitting them onlt resorts yourself totheir level. If they are trying to kill you, then yeah defend yourself, but usually, its better to the be the bigger man and walk away. Im not going to sacrifice my morals because I think I can teach them a lesson, people like usually dont learn.

Pff, a group of feminists circumcised me recently. Do you know how many women touched my old dick skin? probably at least 12 women. How many women have touched your dick skin?

>This forum
kys

that's a very satisfying gif

> gif