This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?

This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?
>He's 7'2'', 335lbs (2.18m, 152kg)

I kick the shit out of him.

askes him to come home and fuck my gf

I slap his ass

His shins would surely be really sore user, in proud of you.

definately kick his nuts

Kick him in his puny legs. Break his knees. It's called leg day you massive faggot

Post more fitgirls pls

YOU RAPED HER?

Let her set her boundaries. If she doesn't want to be touched, its on her to say that, she isn't property. Of course if she didn't defend herself and just let it happen she'd be dumped, but I shouldn't be fighting all her battles. Same as if a women touched me inappropriately in public, I should be the first to sort it out rather than have my girl step in immediately like a possessive psycho bitch.

If he didn't respect her boundaries after that, then of course I'd step in to resolve the situation.

Act bewildered, bitch out. Follow him home, break in at 3am, turn on gas stove set rig. Blow up house

Kick him in his chicken legs I do the same thing I workout upper but don't like doing legs cause i need to drive after the gym. Never wear shorts to hide them.

Stab benis with poket fork, call Dmitry after for laughings

>This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. What do you do?
jokes on him its a trap and does as its told

Stomp his kneecap in. After he goes down screaming in agony, I grind my heel into his thought until his trachea collapses.

I wouldn't give a shit because the sjw's would fly out of the shadows. Fat rippling as they move. Colliding with the man and crushing him as the immense vibrations from the triggerd land whales reach astronomic heat levels. Ripping atoms from him and turning him into plasma.

I wish those girls were wearing white bottoms so we could see just how wet they are standing next to Super Chad. It must be nice winning the genetic lottery.

i kind of want to be free anyway so i would be glad if he took her.

I mean I'm in the royal marines so what exactly have i got to be afraid of?

A long happy life?

I dont have one

>royal marines so what exactly have i got to be afraid of?
Getting a real job apparently.

If I may quote Sir Eazy of the E "With thy gat, it doth not matter if he shall be smarter or larger."

He's height will be he's downfall. All I have to do is repeatedly target he's legs and the rib area and he's fucked.

A BMI calculator doesn't factor in the possibility that the person might be spending every waking moment in the gym and muscle weighs more than fat. I don't believe op's stats are accurate but still.

I'm sorry, what exactly are you doing whilst in defending my country?

This. Kick him in the side of the knee with all your fury and cripple his Chad ass.

Im a big guy but this guy is gigantic... i would end up beaten and under arrest myself attacking this guy. probably encourage the girlfriend to pursue legal action, call out publicly, ride that metoo wave

Yes they are, the guy is called Olivier Richters and it lists the same stats on his instagram
thedutchgiant

Go low and spear his knees, being really tall is cool, but hes no hafthor bjornson with legs like tree stumps. Hes some dude bro whose spent a while in the gym. I bet you could look at his leg funny and his knees would start aching.

defending it from??

Oh you mean creating even more refugees so that they flood your country with kebab shops. Good job. Why don't you stamp on some fucking brown faces in your own country before England loses its last white person.

>he knows how to fight

Distract him and expose the anterior of his knee, preform a downward side kick and disable him. Since he is muscle bound and unable to reach his own back, you then apply your ulna to his windpipe in the hold of your choosing. The big ones go down easy folks.

>7'2"

What a manlet, I'm 8'5"

>pull out brass knuckles
>clock him in his jaw
>stick my finger up his ass

Shoot him, thx murica

Start a #metoo thread.

You racist cunt, I bet your American right? How does it feel to have an idiot running your country, who will eventually bankrupt it. Anyway, i'll have you know i did three tours in Afganistan, protecting their people from rebels and terrorists. It's not their fault their country is a war zone they just want their families to be safe. Next time think before you speak you stupid faggot.

Pick up what's left of my girlfriends ass and head to the E.R. to reattach it.