Damn that sexy psycho slenderman girl got fucking fat

damn that sexy psycho slenderman girl got fucking fat.
notice how she's now got Feminist Fishmouth? batshit insane... coincidence? I think not.

Other urls found in this thread:

hopkinscountyjail.com/Documents/CommissaryPriceList.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slender_Man_stabbing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck

For comparison

damn american prisons feed their prisoners well

Autism speaks

>Feminist Fishmouth

Hahaha fuck.

Probably on some kind of medication that made her gain weight as a side effect

its as if there the same person with a disguise because no one wanted to hear her shitty arguments

How have I never noticed this. Is this the female equivalent of the nu-male open mouth smile?

not by default... but you can buy loads of junk food (iced honey buns, doritos, etc) from the commissary if someone puts money on your account
either her moms doing it or one of the guards that's fucking her

I'd motorboat those massive tiddies she grew. Pussy prolly smells like 3 day old steamed cabbage and bad dry cleaning

well "i stabbed the little girl to please slenderman" makes a lot more sense that what comes out of whores like

Most state prisons feed on a 2100-2500 calorie program. The inmate can earn money or have someone from the outside load their commissary card up and they can buy junk food.

This bitch literally ate everything that came infront of her mouth.

Sexy? Yuck

That innocent looking mad child has turned into that?
Not surprised with the amount of crazy she has to do what she did.

was for

>nu-male open mouth smile
post a picture, not sure what you're talking about

She gained weight. And by the looks of it an extra chromosome

i was talking bout big red

>feminist fishmouth
>AKA a frown

was so hot

a very distinctive frown common to only femists, fish, and batshit crazy loli stabbers (though how this group is distinguished from feminists is unclear)

anti-psychotics

/thread

nu male.
cuckholding is the intelligent mans fetish

Where's skankhunt42 when you need him the most?

She's not very slender man

keek

yeah if i looked like that and was sent to jail, i'd make myself as ugly as possible too

Only in america can you go to prison and become fat.

slenderman chick?? some user tell me the story

medication or not it's calories in calories out, she very clearly stuffed her face with junk food from commissary
i can't find the list for her facility but here's a typical jail commissary menu
hopkinscountyjail.com/Documents/CommissaryPriceList.pdf

awwwwh, she's worthless now! how do you get fat eating prison food? she must be on some anti-psychotic meds that make you fat

wearing glasses makes you a cuck?

The Slender Man stabbing occurred on Saturday, May 31, 2014, in the American city of Waukesha in Waukesha County, Wisconsin, when 12-year-olds Anissa Weier and Morgan Geyser lured 12-year-old Payton Leutner into the woods and stabbed her 19 times in an attempt to impress the fictional character Slender Man. After being stabbed, the victim crawled to a road and lay on a sidewalk where a cyclist found her and called 9-1-1. She was rushed to a hospital, at which point she was "one millimeter away from certain death", according to a criminal complaint. The victim recovered after being hospitalized for six days. During the resultant legal proceedings, both perpetrators were ultimately found not guilty by reason of insanity. Weier was committed to 25 years in a state mental institute while Geyser is currently awaiting her commitment period.[a].

You mean to say...
cuckholding is the SPINELESS mans fetish

that we're 40 posts in and nobody has said anything about me calling a 12 year old (though clearly into puberty with dem titties) sexy and hot makes me think there's hope for Sup Forums yet

thanks my brudda

Lesbian jail sex does that to a girl

there's lots of countries that have commissaries with junk food, some places more civilized than america even allow arbitrary food to be sent in by family, so if you want to you can gain weight in jail anywhere

my ex used jail to experiment with being bi.

wouldn't you want to look hot for your fellow lezzies tho? my bet is a guard that likes them chubby

probably going to be 400lbs when she gets out in a couple decades

HHYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

prime slam piggy

>Feminist Fishmouth
what?

see

>soylent grin

CARLOS!

Just par for the course over here. 2500 calories is a little under half what most adults consume.

>Exposed teeth
signal of hostility, threat display.

kek

A reminder for everyone:

Two 12 year old girls lured another into wooded area, stabbed her 19 times and said it was for Slender Man.

>25 year sentence to a mental institution
>is now a feminist
neither of these things are related in anynway

>for comparison

It's all the fucking internet's fault.
The internet was a fucking mistake.

all with glasses too, I wonder if they could see how retarded their agendas are without them

didn't say she was a feminist; said that it was no coincidence that this batshit insane girl and feminists both have fishmouth syndrome, the implication being feminists are similarly batshit insane.
how fucking stupid you have to be to need that spelled out?

Almost as if they do it on purpose...

if our ancestors saw what we've become now theyd think ever coming down out of the trees was a mistake

>condom
well at least the tailpipe won't get pregnant

>using a condom on a exhaust pipe

Kek

He doesn't want to make a smart car that will burden and hinder his life forever.

She was already fat you white knight faggot.

>cuckholding

that slenderman shit happened like 30 minutes away from where i live, crazy fucking bitches

Isn't that painful?

Prison food isn’t a lot o vegetables and low carb fish dishes.

where are her nudes? anyone find them yet?

another entrant on the 'batshit insane' side

>Feminist Fishmouth

sarcasm?

im sorry I didnt know you had asperges, maybe I should have used a smiley face instead to indicate satire, it sounds like you have alot invested in this subject and I thank you for your witty banter :^)

it would have been satire if a) she was a feminist and b) even the girl being talked about (the one already sentenced to 25 years is anissa, not morgan)

>guy is numale for holding a baby

thanks for proving my point, dont forget your meds

aw, he's trying to save face, how cute

>merely pretending

The fish that resembles those peoples face just happens to be called the triggerfish? Come the fuck on, guys....

You gain weight when you are living in a 5x9 cell and aren't out in the woods stabbing people naive enough to go into the woods with you.

it's true

>those tits though

>sexy

Dafuq? Are we looking at the same person?

Who's the purple haired bitch?

or does the fish mouth CAUSE the defect? causation/correlation may need to be looked at

newfag or bait

Do not respond to this faggot.