Serious question here Sup Forums

serious question here Sup Forums.
not American here.
I'm on 4 chan since 3 years now, and i always thought that during political debates on this site the Republicans were always the ones with better points, more logical and rational.
But how are you all ok to be represented by this individual?

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

>Sup Forums
>logical and rational
You and your bait thread can fuck right off

He has literally doubled our economy in one year to help pay for the wall, no complaints here.

My taxes are down $100 for the next 8 years, life is good and only leftists/antifa think he's not doing a remarkably good job, despite the MSM smear campaigns Obama never had to endure.

Mostly he's not this cunt.

sure but he didn't really had to do much, we are in a period of growth, Obama dealt with a period of deep crisis.
also, life is good for you, correct me if i'm wrong, that you are a middle-class above citizen. What about the millions below you that can't even afford an education? what about the shitty environmental policies?

christ, you've been on Sup Forums since you were 3? then you aren't old enough to vote?

Good use of the word literally and bragging about lowering your taxes by $100. How's being 16 working out for you?

Yup.

He's basically turning america into china
just cash rules and nothing else
too short-sighted

what held you from voting for a third candidate?

>LOGical

Donald Trump is like the cocky kid you run into at the skate park, or at the gym, or on the field. He's bragging a lot and is super immature trying to be cool. You're listening to his brags and roll your eyes and think this kid is a tool.
But then, he goes and actually pulls off a cool trick or some shit. And then another.
They aren't show stoppers or anything extreme, but they are pretty cool none the less

And that's how Trump is. You see him and read what he says and you're like "what a tool", but then he does some kinda cool shit (like reducing regulations and giving the finger to the UN) so you're conflicted.

>TL;DR he's cocky and you wouldn't want to be around him, but some of the things he does are kinda neat

>because littering is a crime

more like, make friends and get spied by commies

I love the man

3 years and you've learned nothing but generalisations

Sup Forums is truly dead

Turn your cell phone off and pay attention in class you piss ant.

hahahahaahahaha your taxes are 100 $ less...nice job fag. You must be that un-educated that support trump.

a cringy ghostwrited quote is not gonna hide the fact that he is fucking braindead

Ass!

This guy can't even use an ellipses right and you are calling others retarded?

Gee wiz kiddo

when did that ever happen, except for that one time?

Hrrr durrr, 100$ more... nother 6pack bruthers! Now I wull prusper1!!

>Sup Forums is truly dead
why you still here tho?

donald trump is the weak man's idea of what a strong man should be like

all that shitposting about cucks and soyboys from trump supporters on Sup Forums? yeah, projection 100%

using gee wiz kiddo... Get the fuck out of here

nobody checking my trips? fine i'll do myself.
also is this a get thread?

Hoping maybe one day we will revert back to the good ol' days

>spending over 20 billion dollars on a country wide wall that will not significantly help in reducing illegal immigration
Never change, America

E D G Y

F A G G O T

what points are you referring to that republicans excel at? or is that just hyperbole

$100 is literally nothing though..

Although I voted for him, I don't think he cares about his voter base or the people that hate him. He mostly cares for what he thinks and that's about it.

Don't cut yourself on that edge

It's a two party system.
It's FPTP
Until the system is reengineered to actually allow for a 3rd party, voting for a 3rd party is as good as voting for the candidate you want least.

Ok!

America is about chasing the dream and being the best, any lazy fuck who basically chooses to be poor has no one to blame but themselves.

Why should poor people get tax breaks when it's the rich who are the reason why our economy is booming after Obama nearly destroyed it?

>he thinks the USA is a genuine democracy

Sup Forums was always like this, there were no "good old days" close your "anonymous, we are legion" documentary and lurk more

Dunning-Kruger effect

Says the libtard

I'm not even liberal you twat, I'm worse than that. I'm centrist.

What else is there?
Fuck if ima stir and worry about faggot being pissed at me, fuckem' I'm an American patriot.

literally better than the petty, illiterate, borderline-retarded manchild running our executive branch

Economy destroyed by housing market crash, caused by banks being under regulated. School is for losers!

It's one of 2 reasons:
1) Trolling
2) Retardation

you clearelly don't know how economy works.
the economy is moved by the masses, not by rich people, and the masses don't have jobs, so the economy will fall.
also "it's his fault if he's poor" is a fucking retarded argument, if you are born poor and you have no education, the chances of you making it are very low.

Do you know what democracy means?
Democracy means one vote over 50% takes it.
A true democracy votes on a 2 option basis.
A lot like America's presidential system actually.

What needs to be done is a roll over voting system, where you rank the candidates from most favorite to least favorite, all the votes are tallied, and if your most favorite had the least votes, he gets eliminated and you vote rolls over to your second most favorite. And this goes on until someone hits the magical majority number of votes.

>Democracy means one vote over 50% takes it.
yeah, in the parliament not in the presidential election

Is NDT on there because he's black, or because he's intelligent?

Just had this conversation last night. You can judge him on what he says, which is generally ridiculous boasting and exaggeration, or you can judge him on what he's actually done. Liberals loved Obama for what he said, and ignored that he was essentially Bush 2.0 with more melanin when it came to actual policy. At least Trump is actually following through on most of what he campaigned on.

It's Obama's fault they weren't more tightly regulated.

You do realize the housing market crashed before Obama was elected, right? He was a terrible president, but you are absolutely wrong here.

I seriously hope you are not this retarded. McCain and Obama were talking about how to handle the housing crisis in debates.

I love how trump makes your lifes GREAT AGAIN and you will only see the impact in a few years after he has robbed the country dry. Bet you're happy you save 100 $ on taxes, too bad your country will burn while you save money.

>born poor

How is that even a thing, no baby comes out of the womb holding a wallet. It sounds like you are trying to defend the lower classes who are dragging this country down when we need more people like Trump who work hard all their lives, create jobs and make America great.

Sorry buddy but Communism isn't going to buy your lazy ass a house.

UK trialled this system, called it 'AV' and it was really good. General feedback was negative though as most retards didn't understand how writing, 12345 instead of a tick worked.

He should have done more to stop it happening though.

>implying taxes will go back up after these years
>implying that even if it does, it won't be the billionaires who get tax hikes

You lost, why can't you get over it.?

What do you think dodd frank was?

>muh racist
>muh mysoginist
>muh women rights

who said anything about all those things
i just think he's fucking braindead

Love it or leave it fags
Kill a commie for mommy to day

Which repugnant Democunt would you choose?

I think I would go gay, fuck mankind

Myself, and my peers voted for Jill Stein. But propaganda grinds in a voter base, and discredits voting 3rd party on the premise that you're throwing a vote away. The bipartisan and the Oligarchs that run it, are very keen on not losing their power. So they coordinate a series of propaganda, and bills that "appear" helpful to lower classes, but mostly benefit themselves. Besides, not paying taxes and expecting all these social programs to go just fine is ludicrous. To top it off, they just expect to dump all the burden on young generations, while they soak up all the fruits for what remains of their lives. It's an example of why age limits must be enforced.

No.

> You lost , get over it

I'm not even from Ameristan third world, enjoying my healthcare, normal wages and lack of religious gun nuts running around shooting people. And of course trigger happy police who can kill me.

I am simply amazed by the autism level in Burgerrica, when people defend a clearly retarded president who they relate to. He scams them telling lies, and they ejaculate into MAGA hats before they wear them. North Korea level of bullshit.

It annoys me though, as MurriKKKa will drag the rest of the world down the drain, while the billionares laugh in their mansions.

replied to the wrong post