My friend got into a fight with that one guy everyone posts on here about shit and his weird sliding log fetish at...

My friend got into a fight with that one guy everyone posts on here about shit and his weird sliding log fetish at warped tour this year and I have it recorded. Apparently more people are approaching him about sucking shit out of assholes and he's getting tired of it because he just wants to make music and travel with his band. What have you done Sup Forums? My friend made a joke and ended up getting into trouble after an altercation so clearly this guy is triggered. Why don't you guys lay off for a while so he can catch his sanity? Dude is a train wreck waiting in the wings.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0mfW3ppfDiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good hopefully he'll an hero and we can be done with this stupid forced meme

hello mr sixx. nice to have you on board.

proof or gfto

please post vid.

Yikes. This is really unfunny

checked
also
>proof or gtfo

How do I convert a video to .webm? I'll post proof

woooooohooooooo. do it. makin history.

just google it there are loads

i promise i wont do further jokes on him if you show us.
cause i respect artists.

Jesus shit!Just came back from hiatus, I can't leave you guys alone for one year.

It's not aimed towards being funny. I believe this site needs to lay off harassing/online bullying this guy so he doesn't attack strangers who try to have a laugh with him in person. It's toxic.

you‘re absolutely right, dubs confirm.
but i need to see the vid before i can believe you are legit.

How?
I didn't find one

His *music* sucks and NOBODY tells me what to do on Sup Forums. He just said on CNN that he's shutting down all of Sup Forums. Not just Sup Forums. Good luck you self imposed faggot.

making history by showing how bad user is.

and videowise: upload it to youtube or something and link it. and give some screenshots in between to know it’s worth the wait. please and thank you.

dubs have spoken

and confirmed

Your newfaggotry is what's really toxic the fact that this thread has any replies other than your IP being traced is toxic the fact that people like you think we give a flying fuck about what you think is toxic

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0mfW3ppfDiM

No