WHY SHEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYNNNE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL AROUND

I AM THE WONDER WALRUS

YOU'RE MY BORDER WALL

WE'RE SO FUCKING BRITISH

also you better deliver OP

LOOK IM 8 POTATO TALL

My name jeff

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

EL OH EL just kidding.... NOT

AS YOU WERE POTATO

ALIGATE-O

OHOWO HEYEAH HEH HEH TRAPS AREN'T GAY

YOU ARE NOT HOT

I am now having my tea

And it comes in waves

Em - G - D - A

oasis has more than one song?

EKS DEE RANDOM

vocaroo.com/i/s0ZNSIPxcisH

you gave me pretty shit lyrics desu but you gotta roll with it you gotta take your time you gotta say what you say dont let anybody get in your way

FUCK ME DAMON

>you gave me pretty shit lyrics desu
It's Sup Forums, what do you except, although it seems that you chose more of the better lyrics and your singing was pretty good, good job OP

Comfy voice. Good job.

And bring you baaack to a plaace afloat a distaant waateeeeer

nice

it sucks

life sucks

no mentions of
- fading out / in / away
- the skyeee
- stars
- nanana's

come on now