What would you do to her?

What would you do to her?

I'd pet her

Punch her in The tits

Good ol' vitriolage, so this talentless overrated jew shlong sucker loses her last value.

i'd weinstein her

Give her a nice hug
Everyone deserves a hug once in a while.

sit and talk to her.

i wish

Make her write me a big, fat check.

Honestly Emma is my 10/10, id avoids politics but other than that I’d just try to get in a consenting adult relationship

Respect the fuck out of her. And then fuck the respect out of her

Horrible shop.

Don't post garbage fakes, the real ones were good enough.

Break her collar bone with a bat and ejaculate in her car's wheel

Throwing acid at her face? Taking objection to her jewish ancestry? Your islamist agenda is showing. Stop forcing your Sharia on us westerners.

I'm calling bullshit on that one.
All the Harry Potter actors were nonames before the movies. They all gained fame, and everything that came after that was a result of that. Weinsteins involvement into her career came at a point when she was already famous.

Try to get her to pay for dinner and drinks. She can afford it.

Nothing, I'd probably have a conversation if the situation was right.
I do like her, and I think I'd tell her that, it's nice to be told good things every now and then.

I know this will trigger the more immature and edgy of you, but such is life online, someone'll always come by and say something to rustle your jimmies.

Dunno probs just chat a bit then go somewhere else. She's busy, I'm busy.

I'd make her live in the woods and survive the ol fashioned way

>feed her
>teach her how to play battletech
>buy her a strapon

Suck her dick

This

puffy lips. mmmmmmmm

Make her a bowl of eggs

shave her arms

Use her in every conceivable way until I’ve exhausted all my sickest fantasies and then I’ll sell her to the highest bidder.

respect her

Lick every square inch of her.

Nothing that winestien haven't done

shave her pussy

Nothing with that gross, ugly bitch.

"Harvey sent me, we need to talk"

Rape her until stockholm syndrome sets in. Then have her make a video denouncing feminism and telling young girls everywhere that the male cock is the purest form of happiness for a woman. Then I would record and leak sex tapes showing her being a very enthusiastic and naughty slut.

Make her eat something.

Be her dead beat boyfriend.

true, true.
However we do have to note that Emma tried to ditch the Hermione the label hard at first after Potter and looked towards artsy stuff which Weinstein's company is known for.
And in also fairness, who on the street remembers that Ron's real name is Rupert Grint?