Want to live in America

>want to live in America
>can't because too scared that someone shoots me

why can't you fucking burgers just stop shooting each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1993/09/09/us/tourist-is-killed-in-florida-despite-taking-precautions.html
pix11.com/2017/05/05/arrest-made-in-beating-sexual-assault-of-lost-german-tourist-in-harlem/
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE95000I20130601
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is a fearful place

Don't worry, the police will make sure nobody harms you by shooting you first.

Pretty much all the shootings happen in black neighborhoods because Tyrone be fuckin Lashonda but she Omar's ex and got Jamal baby so Jamal and his boys rolled up and shot that nigga

So you know. Just avoid those areas and you'll be fine.

Unironically true.

F U L L
U
L
L

we full la

Juan and José disagree

what about all those white people who shoot up their schools

it's okay there's no space anyway

if you're going to be afraid of every little thing, don't bother coming here if you don't plan to live in some small iowa town with 0 crime. you'd get stressed out and suffer. gun culture in the US will never die, so get used to it

Live in rural Wyoming or Iowa

USA is large, you can't generalize us

joke's on them, I dropped out

No g*rms allowed

Why would Jamal kill Tyrone when his mother agreed to get fucked by Tyrone? Or is Jamal the son of Omar and he ordered him to kill Tyrone?

>german
>"""""""""""humor"""""""""""

He was high on the crack he bought from Marcus

What do you call 1000 Jews on a train?

Anything you want, they are never coming back

what is your plan to enter?

Statistical noise. You're more likely to be killed by lightening.

Whenever this subject comes up people forget that America is a nation 320,000,000 people. Shit happens.

Not even lying this is 100% true

I live in a city with reasonably high crime and it's pretty easy to get heroin or cocaine but as long as you hang around the white areas it's pretty nice.

Head to the African part of twin though and you'll hear loud rap everywhere and people yell at you from across the street for fun

>He hasn't been shot yet.
Get a load of this fag.

Get ready for a shot if you're a kraut

Crime rates are not even across the board for every one fucked up major city with daily shootings there are dozens of comfy medium sized towns with crime rates comparable to Europe

Why don't you just live somewhere with a low crime rate?

There are 350 million if us so statistically a few school shootings is really low. Most gun deaths here are suicide and after that it's basically hood trash.

Just stay out of Miami.

You Krauts have a fascination with visiting our shithole cities.

nytimes.com/1993/09/09/us/tourist-is-killed-in-florida-despite-taking-precautions.html

Build up an immunity to bullets before coming here, duhhhh.

its an european thing, they look at a map and look for the worst possible shitholes to go to, thats why so many of them go to india and vietnam and south america

pix11.com/2017/05/05/arrest-made-in-beating-sexual-assault-of-lost-german-tourist-in-harlem/

>muh different culture
>muh new experiences
That's how young Europeans think. Visiting America or Australia has become too mainstream and most of them have seen Europe already

Go to East Asia like a cool person. That's what I do. They love Europeans and White New Worlders.

Yeah it checks out in your country too.

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE95000I20130601

yeah they think poverty is pretty

Even here they should hire a guide.