Hey white people: do you have the courage to visit the slavery museum?

Hey white people: do you have the courage to visit the slavery museum?

You've got a lot to be proud of, so I figure you'd love to come and see your proud history on display in a museum. I always hear white people talking about white pride.

Just come take a walk.

Other urls found in this thread:

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g294082-d12796557-Reviews-Lalla_Rookh_Museum-Paramaribo_Paramaribo_District.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So a Democratic history museum?

Museum of the winners of the war

fuck yeah i would love to

Why wouldn't whites be prideful in what all they have achieved?
In fact, it was whites who abolished slavery. If you're black and hate whites why not move elsewhere? Oh that's right, many places in the middle East and Africa still practice slavery and you would likely be castrated and forced to clean filthy Arab toilets.

>museum
Ew

...slavery on the other hand

Niggers are gay

>Just come take a walk.

how do i know this isnt a trap and niggers are waiting outside the museum in bushes ready to rob me?

Visited the slavery museum on the island where white people were the minority, as a white person. What of it? I learned about how black people in Africa were enslaving people for years before the Europeans became involved and that the African people helped capture slaves verses the image of Europeans running around with nets capturing slaves.

Exactly what part of the popular civil war narrative do you think is falsified?

Fuck that nigger depository.

slaves had different "legal" standing in Africa. if you were taken as a slave, there was a chance you could rejoin society one day. when the slaves were taken to America, that went away. you are comparing apples and oranges, user. I'm pretty bored with the whole "LOLZ AFRICA HAD SLAVES TOO" meme.

Oh well if you're bored I guess the thread is over
/Thread move along

Yes I would love to come see the history of niggers in chains, as they should still be.

Why would you need courage to visit? I just don't get it. Is there some reverse version of the movie 'Get Out' going on in there?

I don't need to visit a museum to see that stuff.

This thread again.

No more white guilt, you wuz kangz and invented slavery.

WE WUZ KANGZ

Hey buddy, why not look up the trans-atlantic triangle trade and see how the evil honkees bought their slaves from a very eager african nobility. But that doesn't fit the kangz narrative does it?

I live in the north, so yes I'd be proud to visit a slavery museum. You're welcome for us clown dooring that shit away you fucks.

I will do it, and I´m not even White

What are you?

Hint: My people is the real genious behind slavery

The narrative that the republicans are the bigots when In fact it’s the Democratic Party that pushed to keep salvory, passed every law that was racist in intent and structured the system in a way that kept blacks and minorities down, dependent on government, and essentially made the “ghettos” the new plantation. All the while lying and pointing the finger at republicans as the boogeyman with all the money. Blacks keep voting to keep receiving free breadcrumbs, dems stay in power and stay rich.

obviously a sub-human

Fuck that. The government stole 200 slaves from my family and did not compensate us a dime. That's several million dollars they owe us. I want my money for my property.

This one's been around for at least thirty years:
tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g294082-d12796557-Reviews-Lalla_Rookh_Museum-Paramaribo_Paramaribo_District.html

stop posting this thread nigger

>insane

How are Jews not a brand of white?

The fair skin is a disguise

They are white with Semitic admixture, but they may as well be a race of demons.

IT MAKES SENSE NOW.

Return all stolen property back to Africa.

Blacks out of civilization.

Fucking monkey

Slavery is 0.0000000000000001% of what Whites have done since their inception, so that museum should be bigger than The Empire State Building is tall. We've basically modernized the world, saved billions from death and invented everything you're wearing, are in and are using to type this, Take a break from sucking all those underage nigger kids you're "babysitting" at the Y and do some research.

White Guilt, its not what you should be having for breakfast, cuck.

You're confusing 'not having the courage' with 'not giving a shit'

did you also post this OP?

>niggers in Africa sell other niggers in slave trade
>still blame whitey
>mfw every problem niggers have is and has always been due to their own subhuman race

so weak

so jewish, keep living in the saturn moon matrix ya bitch nig, nigs and arabs still slaving each other loool

You should update your argument.
Africa still has slaves. They still enslave their countrymen. As a matter of fact, Africa has the majority of slaves currently in the world; black people owned by black people.
So be tired of it all you want, but they currently practice slavery. No white culture currently practices slavery.

I'm not him, but to see it as a political party issue is absurd. The two parties are just names, symbols, they mean entirely different things at different points in history. It's a big charade, and it's an absolute absurdity to try to associate anything with either party over the course of more than 2 generations.

>Hey white people: do you have the courage to visit the slavery museum?
>You've got a lot to be proud of, so I figure you'd love to come and see your proud history on display in a museum. I always hear white people talking about white pride.
>Just come take a walk.
I have. I didn't fucking have any part in it, so why should I give a fuck? I have white ancestors and those of different minorities and could not care one fucking shit less about any of that fucking shit. Brown skin and successful. Hated by some races or loved by some races, depending on the circumstances. Fuck the fucking haters! Fuck the fucking past unless it's my own personal fucking past. It is irrelevant to my ass because I can only change the present and hope it sticks into the future. And most of all FUCK fucking race-baiters!

I realize it's impossible, but try not to be a goddamn idiot. Africa, TODAY, has more slaves than the US had in its entire history.

Holy shit you're retarded. Names, symbols, parties, people rally behind those when they fit people's ideologies.

Do you fail to grasp, that the democratic and republican parties are completely different than they were in the 1800s in every possible way, except for the names?

We probably agree on a lot of ideology, but you sound like a goddamn idiot when you talk about the democratic and republican parties 200 years ago as if it was even remotely relevant to anything today.

I agree with you fully. But let me reword your statement a bit and see if it helps people understand the absurdity in other arguments.

>I'm not him, but to see it as a racial issue is absurd. The two races are just names, symbols, they mean entirely different things at different points in history. It's a big charade, and it's an absolute absurdity to try to associate anything with either race over the course of more than 2 generations.

Since I know some simpleton is going to choose to misinterpret this, I'm going to elaborate a tiny bit. It's retarded to hold white people today responsible for anything done by their ancestors. Yet, somehow, people still seem to be blaming white people for shit they have never done.

Shut the fuck up niger u act as if you were there on the plantations back then and shit

No, you're completely incorrect. Do you know why?

Because unlike your genetic heritage, party symbolism is subjective and can be changed at will.

Your DNA can NOT.

I have brown skin and part African ancestry (by way of the Caribbean which all but guarentees slave ancestors). No one put my fucking ass in the hold of a slave ship, so no one owes my ass any apology of "reparations". To my African ancestor Mumjubu or whatever his/her/their fucking name was, who was captured and sold into slavery : you should have fucking run faster, dude! My food calls...I am fucking outta here.

Right....
DNA determines your actions. So you can't blame me for my choices then, since I have no control over it. So if I ever meet you in person, and I beat you senseless, it's not MY fault I'm doing it. It's my DNA responding to it's allergy to inane idiocy.

You're a laughable fool if you entertain that thought for even a moment. If I have to explain it to you, you're probably too fucking stupid to understand why.

It is an OBJECTIVE SCIENTIFIC FACT that no two humans are alike. Not only is everyone not equal, but no two individuals are ever equal to each other. These are incontrovertible facts that you have abolusltey no evidence against and which I have complete confidence in as evidenced by a gargantuan amount of genetic evidence in just the past hundred years in our understanding of genetics, heritage, and DNA.

These are fundamental scientific facts that you are ignoring by pandering to literal FANTASY.

>Since I know some simpleton is going to choose to misinterpret this, I'm going to elaborate a tiny bit. It's retarded to hold white people today responsible for anything done by their ancestors. Yet, somehow, people still seem to be blaming white people for shit they have never done.
he was right

You're an idiot, and you completely misunderstood what I wrote.

You're ignorant.

>Implying white supremacy is a bad thing. Or wrong

I go there to beat off.

If there's one thing I admire about the Arabs is that they had the foresight to castrate their african slaves. A brilliant example of forward thinking.

Because someone with Down's syndrome or a protein synthesis problem, or sickle cell anemia or any number of genetic issues don't affect your actions in life?

Man, you are a fucking RETARD

>It's retarded to hold white people today responsible for anything done by their ancestors. Yet, somehow, people still seem to be blaming white people for shit they have never done.
EXACTLY that!
Here are my thought on the subject:

>You're wrong and I can't say why, so I'll call you names instead and hope it comes off as sounding intelligent.

Typical nigger response. You're not fit to scrub a toilet, moron. Leave the science to someone who isn't hell bent on believing a fucking fantasy narrative. Your response to objective facts is fear and anger, like the absurd simpleton that you are.

The absolute Plague that these lazy southern farmers released on this nation by importing trash labor from african shit holes...

and we threw it all away

No, I made very very clear why you're wrong. You ignore reams of scientific evidence showing that in fact, nobody is equal to each other, and push a false narrative because you're too stupid to realize the truth is better than some fanciful fantasy that your nigger race imagines to feel better about life because it's literally the least productive, least intelligent, and least successful on the planet.

I entered this thread yesterday hoping there would be a picture tour of the museum. I was disappointed.

See Sure it affects them. Genetic abnormalities always do. But you are using a "sins of the father" argument. Should we hold you accountable for the shit your father did? I mean... if we do, I guess we'll just call what he did to you late a night "masturbation" then.

Would you visit the sites of your people's crimes against my ancestors, the Slavs? Africans were responsible for much more enslavement of whites in the same time period as the Atlantic slave trade. I am proud of what my ancestors and fellow whites have achieved. Can you say the same? No, because you've not achieved anything but to cast aspersions on those who gave the world the most which you are allowed to do because white people had the bravery to end your ancestor's slave trade practices

How exactly is it white people's fault that niggers sold other niggers into slavery?

It doesn't matter how impulsive or loud or violent a nigger ever gets. They will never change the fundamental facts of life. Grow up.

Oooh! What state is it in?

I'm using no such argument. Your strawmen are boring and ridiculous. You're having a debate with phantoms in your mind, not with me. If you're ever ready to grow up and learn the truth, I'd be happy to show you.

I wish slavery hadnt happened so you "people" wouldn't be here dragging down our economy and taking positions in universities and careers they dont deserve

Not even worth arguing to you with a comment like that, you're plain wrong. Nothing I say will change an indoctrinated mind.

You keep saying the phrase "Scientific evidence", yet you have made zero assertions and provided zero citations. Your entire argument is "I disagree with you and you are an idiot".
Combine that with the fact that you have no fucking clue who you are talking to. And you keep claiming I'm a nigger... I'm VERY white, and I have no white guilt, I'm very proud to be white. You're an idiot who is foaming at the mouth.

I am considered a "minority" America. It fucking offends me to be labeled by blacks and whites and any other color. I am me, period. I supported Obama winning for one reason and one reason only: It put and end to niggas lamenting that they are being held back by the color of their skin. My message to these lazy ass niggas or Latinos or any other so-called "oppressed" bunch of fuckers: Put down the crack pipe, leave the ho's alone, crack some books, get an education, work hard and you too could become the most powerful human in the known universe. My skin color has never kept me back because my ambition and self-worth has simply never allowed that to happen!

looking forward to visiting op. Think I will start in the wing that focuses on how it was african blacks sold other blacks into slavery.

After that I will move on to the wing that focuses on the white upper class, rather than any African revolution, who made the move to end slavery world wide.

Could you perhaps tell me where the sections dedicated to these historical truths are?

It's basic history, fool. Are you literally saying that the democratic party in Lincoln's day is the same in every way today?

ABSURDITY! Ity's changed dramatically in the past 60 years, let alone 200

Do you know anything about genetics and heritage? because you sound completely ignorant. What the fuck are you even trying to say, honestly? I'd be happy to pinpoint where your logic fails with strong evidence. So, tell me, what do you think?

Niggers never realize that middle eastern sand niggers enslaved the nigg nogg's for many more years and in much greater numbers do they.

kek

Actually, today's Republican Party would be almost unrecognizable to Abraham Lincoln. He fought a war to preserve Federal authority over the states, that's not exactly small government

lol, both of you are too ignorant, and throw your hands up at the least resistance because you know you're wrong, in your heart.

I'm 100% serious, I will change your mind with hard facts within 30 minutes.

Just respond with a thesis statement, and I'll reward you with the truth. Or, hide like a coward.

The linked post is me. And to elaborate a bit.... I'm not on the left side of the political arena. I believe in personal liberties and personal responsibility as a trade-off for those liberties. You're the one fighting phantoms in your head. You're worked into a lather over something and cannot be bothered to read and comprehend a written statement enough to determine what it means. Instead you choose to infer your own insecurities and prejudices into it and project them onto me. Please stop Don Quixote, and realize you're the one tilting at windmills.

>
>Do you know anything about genetics and heritage? because you sound completely ignorant. What the fuck are you even trying to say, honestly? I'd be happy to pinpoint where your logic fails with strong evidence. So, tell me, what do you think?
Who the fuck cares about genetics or heritage? It's use to either accuse or excuse is pure fucktarded fuckkery! In America even autistics and mongoloids can become wealthy and successful. My fucking minority heritage and DNA has never kept me back or caused me to commit crimes because my ambition has never allowed that to happen.

What the hell do you want to converse about there? You want a thesis statement? About what?
I know plenty about genetics and heritage. But you've made no assertions. So I'm unsure where you even begin to disagree with me. You cannot keep running around saying "You're wrong" and provide no counterpoint and expect to engage someone in civil discourse. You must provide a viewpoint in order to have it examined and agreed upon or refuted.

Never forget that President Lincoln was a Republican.

>Who the fuck cares about genetics or heritage?

ooooohhhhhh, well, so the truth comes out, right? We are done here. You'll never get anywhere pushing your literal fantasies onto people with a hard understanding of the truth, that have found the truth through much trouble, heartache, searching, and research.

No, you choose to belive comfortable lies and are fine with no evidence to support them, and that would be well, except then your stupidity and impulsiveness pushes you to share your absurdity with others, and when they try to show you with facts how you are incorrect, you fold over like a wet paper bag because you have no structure to your beliefs, no function, no logic, no reason, you only have emotion, which is not the basis of anything but your personal delusions.

Not my history, my grandfather came here in the 1920s.

Personal responsibility user. I like it. I'm not against anyone who struggles for a better life and does it within the rules, even if I may think the rules are a bit fucked here and there. But the fact remains, that success is achievable by anyone with the drive and willingness to shlog through some shit to get there.

This has been discussed in this thread. Also, even if he were a modern republican its a complete non-sequiter to use this as carte Blanche to imply no republican or republican policy can be racist

Jesus, you're so in a lather that you assume every post is the one you want it to be. The tone of that poster is completely different than the ones I wrote. But you decide to attribute his post to me because it fits your internal narrative that everyone is simpler than you and you are the best and brightest humanity has ever put forth.
You are a disgrace.
Let me simplify that a bit for you. You are responding to someone else as if it were me in order to preserve your internal view that you are the smartest guy in the room.

You've lost your argument. But you seem to be holding on to something, so I'm asking you to clear up what exactly you're arguing about, so I can show you the scientific evidence you need to follow the truth instead of a literal fantasy.

I'll help you start. Race, behavior, and intelligence are related.

> (You)
>Personal responsibility user. I like it. I'm not against anyone who struggles for a better life and does it within the rules, even if I may think the rules are a bit fucked here and there. But the fact remains, that success is achievable by anyone with the drive and willingness to shlog through some shit to get there.
>

so?

Dude, I suggest you take a walk. Literally nobody is talking to you. You jumped into my conversation earlier and said YOU WERE ME, and again just now you're jumping into a conversation with someone else. Shut the fuck up, or figure out who you're talking to, because you're off the mark, son. goddamn.

underrated

the linked post was mine, moron, take your "lather" and shove it up your ass. Seriously, keep track of who you're talking to, it's not hard.