I'm 6 ft. 200 lbs

I'm 6 ft. 200 lbs.

I wanna get in shape. Where do I start and what actually works?

Eat less, exercise more. It's really that simple.

Push ups, sit ups, pull ups, lunges, lift weights, jog.

it depends on how dedicated you want to be to fitness. what is your goal? do you want to have large muscles like a bodybuilder or do you want to be lean and athletic-looking, or do you just want a healthier lifestyle?

Read the fucking sticky

lean and athletic is the plan for now

>what actually works?
Discipline

>Where do I start
Stop posting on Sup Forums

i would focus on plyometric exercises, cardio training like biking, running and jump rope and major compound lifts like squats, deadlifts, bench press, military press, and abdominal exercises. work on muscle ups will help solidify the look and build the tiny muscles such as serratus and others

devise a training schedule that makes sense with your caloric intake

Thank you, sir

Nutrition being on point. Nutrition. Nutrition. Don't waste time with supplements until you dial in eating. Exception being protein. Eat clean. Work out 3 days a week. Minimum. Plenty of info and planning on Google.

oldfag here.
been bodybuilding since i was young.
squats, bench press, deadlifts along with other secondary exercises.
weightlift 4x a week
cardio 4x a week
eat high protein, low carbs, low fat
lift weights that actually exercise your muscle, check your ego at the door, no one cares how much you lift.
stay consistent, dedicated, and the results will come quick.
it's really pretty easy.
the hardest part of all of it is dieting and sticking with it, which is where 99% of people fail and why 99% of people in the gym look like dyel

Be in caloric deficit and increase amount of exercise, to prevent your body from fasting on muscles. Eat 3-5 meals a day, with nice amount of protein.

Thats the tough part, I work in a restaurant... 9 or 10 hours on my feet plus limitless food makes it so i don't want to do shit when i get home

this is now a beta only thread.

should I lift and do cardio in the same day?

Do USANA protein shakes. Lost 60 lbs in one summer

Focus more on Calisthenics if you want to achive lean and tonned body. Do basic stuff like squatts, push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups etc. Add running to it 3-4 times a week, with good nutrition and you're set.

Youre not getting anywhere without pushing yourself. You will get used to it.

I'll try it out, thank you

You're definitely right on that one

Eat. Eat clean. Eat only what's good for your body. Lay off the soda and the alcohol. Learn how to macro, and put your time into doing your workouts right.