I don't know if there are any christfags left on here or not, but if there are...

I don't know if there are any christfags left on here or not, but if there are, is there any evidence that a soul exists?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PXFUvlf2-tY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>religion
>evidence

Nigger

And yet there are people who do claim that there is evidence for a soul.

And lets keep the racial slurs to a minimum.

Obviously the soul exists

several scientific experiments were done on human's to see whether a soul exists, while they couldn't see/find a specific thing In the body to classify as a "soul" they discovered that all people no matter the size and shape lose on average 7 grams at the point of death, they are yet to work out why and hence it has become the best scientific proof of a soul

Ok.

Evidence?

I've heard of the widely discredited loss of 21 grams at death. Source for this 7 grams?

They even say this themselves
>what is faith

There is some evidence of fuckery by some kind if higher being though

>There is some evidence of fuckery by some kind if higher being though

How do you mean?

It would be the only reason to treat everyone equally under the law, and to presume that people have inalienable rights.

Our bodies and intellects are unequal.

Not evidence, but the two concepts are linked. Everyone is equal before God so we must treat them as such.

I don't think supposing there is a soul is the only reason to treat people equally under the law.
Why isn't just deciding that human beings deserve to be treated equally enough? Why is it necessary to introduce a soul or god?

A lot of complicated math stuff I don't fully understand mostly.
But one easy to grasp example in the moon being perfectly sized/distanced to cover the sun during an eclipse. A corona would not be visible if the moon was any larger or closer and it's not too small to not be able to completely cover the sun.
It's too perfect.

That's some northern state bullshit right there. The word "nigger" has never been exclusive to black people, especially not during slavery. Heck, the only reason why the word "nigger" is considered racist is because white, northern state journalists wanted to make southerners look bad. The knew that people had little respect for this word, as it was used to belittle people of all races, so they attributed it to slave owners: "They even go so far as to call the Negroes ''nigger", they'd write, because people were familiar with the term. It meant "useless" and it's the most despicable thing you can be in America. It has nothing to do with the Spanish word "negro" or "black".

Like the Public Enemy song goes: "don't believe the hype".

Not sure how that is meant to be evidence of supernatural intervention

This is stupid, when there is living being in outer space, why do you think its on a spiritual higher lvl than humanity? Its just a creature of life unlike ghosts. I mean ghosts should be the soul, by itself. There is nothing more than the soul, that is leaving the body, in theological sense.

Because we are evolving and at some point one group of humans will evolve beyond the rest, much like we previously did with Neanderthals. They were the same species as us - just a different subspecies. We were able to interbreed with them. Many people have Neanderthal DNA.

The Germans thought they had done this, and that entitled them to subjugate other races. They were proven wrong. But sooner or later someone will pull ahead of the pack. Maybe they exist now amongst the elites.

>lose on average 7 grams
source to these studies

I thought dead bodys would be heavier, because the muskels would relax.

....and?

If some people are a little different or smarter or stronger or whatever, does that make those "primitive" people less human?

Look at trannies and tell me some people dont have souls, then look at the rest of us. Evidence exhibit A.

Why would a relaxed muscle have a different weight than a tensed muscle?

Not interested in your transphobia

Uh thats fucking evidence ya dumb bitch. Don't be so fucking obviliious all your life. Some people have fufillment and a sense of purpose and have a soul and a duty, others are void of purpose and think surgery and changing what others perceive themselves to be is going to do that, which makes them souless.

wat

Wikipedia says something different

Dead people are heavier because you have to add the dead weight.

Shh shh shh, the grownups are talking

wat

Have you ever had to lift someone who was unconscious it's alot heavier than someone who is awake

I caught you illuminati, you and all your dumb bitch ways are over, this is the time the lion men and the tiger women will stand up and claim whats theirs, they will take the pride back!

The mass is the same. The difference is that conscious people are helping you lift them

wat

No theres definetly dead weight added to it.

Was a joke.
A dead body has no weight difference compared to a live body. However a live body is able to do things that a dead body can not do. Such as: Distribute weight to change centre of gravity. Assist in the lift Or even distribute their weight accross different areas of your body (I.e. holding on around your neck would distribute the weight even more.) A dead weight basically means that the centre of gravity is where ever you are supporting the weighted load with no support from it. It feels heavier, but it weighs the same.

Ok champ

Except the dead weight makes it heavier.

Try picking up a person whos sleeping as opposed to weight, they are heavier, now try picking up a dead body. thats ALOT heavier.

I just take things at face value these days. You never know how stupid someone might actually be

oh
good one

yeah

>Talks about someone being this stupid
>Doesn't realize they are actually this stupid.

The fact that you have a conscious awareness is proof of a soul

We already killed this thread, let it die...hush my child.

Some would argue yes. That does seem to be the way the elite act. They tend to marry other elites so they will keep the superior genes in the family. They do pretty much subjugate everyone else - its just something they dont speak about openly because the optics are bad. If you have a genius iq why wouldnt you start thinking you are better than everyone else?

Ok,
Please explain.

>I don't know if there are any christfags left on here or not, but if there are, is there any evidence that a soul exists?
THE STUPID, IT BURNS

Sorry?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PXFUvlf2-tY

How heavy would the air in your lungs make your body? I can't imagine it would be 7 grams, but you do stop respirating when you die, and also fart and shit. Or is that a myth?

There's more to this shit somewhere, if someone has the screencap that would be awesome. Basicly someone on /sci/ posted about how if the earth was any larger it would be extremely inadventasious for a rocket to carry payloads up into space, essentially making you stuck on your planet, and how oxygen being in our environment is perfect for a lot of chemical reactions that make life as we know it possible and something about how there's a couple othher elements that could be possible, but only a handful. I really hope someone has the screencap.

you know, being a grown up with a developed mind
makes you less annoyed to peoples questions like this
you people always ask for evidence and proof
"the soul" is not there to be "found". you don't need to find evidence for it.
it's an integral part of who you are, an inner compass
which I think most of you people lack
it's funny how most "atheists" or "agnostics" claim their very intelligent but don't understand the simple concept of a metaphor or archetype
>mfw

>tfw*

Sorry, but this is the same argument as "if the earth were closer to, or further from the sun then blach blah blah".

I'm not sure how this is meant to be evidence of supernatural intervention. Please explain.

Sorry, so is a soul only metaphorical?

Because i'm talking to people who think the soul is a real thing which survives after physical death. And it is NOT a metaphor to many people. Not sure what you think this has to do with a "developed" mind...

I was just supporting his claim that there's some just all too perfect shit on our planet and location in the galaxy. I don't neccessecarily believe it means there's a higher power, I just find it interesting. Fuck, I wish I could find the screencap, it goes way mor in depth about the moon and all this other shit.

Is it "just too perfect" when the hole in which a puddle resides fits it exactly?