Texas moves to outlaw man buns

nationalreport.net/texas-moves-outlaw-man-buns/

>AUSTIN, Tex. – The Texas House sent a clear message in opposition to the “disturbing man bun hairstyle” with a 143-0 bipartisan vote outlawing the trend. First offenders will receive a stiff fine, and repeat offenders will face possible jail time.

>Not to be confused with the Sikh top knot, worn higher on the head and often covered with a turban, the man bun’s origin is more stylistically connected to Hollywood, and the hipster crowd.

>"That wasn’t gonna play in Texas,” said bar owner Ken Davis, author of the original Texas Anti-Man Bun petition. “You can’t tell the girls from the boys these days anyway, especially after the Bruce Jenner business and that LBTBXYZ crowd or whatever you call it.”

>Davis celebrated the bill’s passage by buying a round of drinks for his regulars.
“See the guy at the end of the bar?” asked Davis. “Well, he’s a Fairy. Now he can do whatever he wants at home, but in here, and out on the street, that’s not right.”

>Steve Fairy, a younger member of Davis’ regular crowd, says he still has 60 days to wear his man bun before the law goes into effect. “It’s not a style thing, it just keeps my hair out of the way. Everyone says ‘Why don’t you just cut your hair shorter?’ Well, dammit I don’t want to cut my hair shorter, and nobody can make me cut my hair shorter – not you, not the government, not even Obama. First they take my bun, next they take my gun, which is what he’s doing anyway.”

>Davis was happy to learn that members of the medical community advise against the man bun. “On the news they said wearing the damn thing makes you go bald, and who the heck wants to go bald? People will listen up now”, he added.

>“Last thing we need around here is a bunch of baldheaded hippies running around town turning Texas into another New York City, then going to the doctor on their Obamacare with me footin’ the bill!”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Seo7XWxp1XY
nationalreport.net/mother-of-slain-gorilla-calls-for-peace-as-protest-turns-violent/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suebian_knot
abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/top-knots-man-buns-lead-hair-loss-experts/story?id=34093919
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LAND
OF
THE
FREE

Based Texas

More like land of the anti-degenerates.

Texas is so based

>Austin
>complaining about hipsters

Don't worry user. Courts will throw this out like all the other batshit crazy laws they pass in the south to appease their constituents.

I thought they just execute fags in Texas.

>Steve Fairy

man buns are l i t e r a l l y reddit

>ban things i don't like!
Enjoy your totalitarian state

This has to be satire

commie texas

Finally

>nationalreport.net

Why are you worried about this shit? Why not be worried about doing a better job about controlling your border?

>totalitarian

Totalitarianism is as necessary step to the libertarian white nation.

>people will defend laws mandating how you can wear your hair
>Sup Forums will call it liberty, freedom, etc

You are fucking delusional

I have a man bun.

I'm serious.

There is nothing you can do about it.

>people falling for a satirical website

Well done guys, you're on the same level as my 55 year old mother

Why are all you freedom hating faggots so fucking dumb? It's a satirical article, if you know what that means.

It will come.

aT LEAST PUT A COWBOY HAT OVER IT, TWIGBOY.

As much as I kek about the manfags getting shrekt,
why the fuck are these people policing hairstyles?

Fake, but since it's something that pretty much only white males would do, I wouldn't completely count it out.

While man buns are pathetic and a warning sign as much as a SJW's bright pink hair, I don't really agree with banning hairstyles.

It is

We're currently heading towards totalitarianism, but it won't be defending any whites.

>dictatorship is a necessary step to the rule of the proletariat

kek i came to post based texas

SATIRE
A
T
I
R
E

use your malnourished brains for once and see it's not a real report

>LBTBXYZ

>ban things I don't like!

>Enjoy your totalitarian state

You kidding me? Liberals have been banning things to "help protect people" for the last 8 years. Fuck em, we'll play by their rules.

nationalreport is basically the onion you reddit summerfags

Modern burger liberals are fascists no matter what labels they use

they been doing it longer than 8 years.

you are correct.

but if there ever was a state that would make this headline real, it would be texas

Good job telling people who said it was fake what they already knew. You've done the public a great service.

youtube.com/watch?v=Seo7XWxp1XY

Texan here. I'm assuming this is a joke news site, but hair buns on men do look faggoty.

>texas

>AUSTIN
>“Last thing we need around here is a bunch of baldheaded hippies running around town turning Texas into another New York City, then going to the doctor on their Obamacare with me footin’ the bill!”
you know how I know this is bullshit

gj meticulously combing through everyone i quoted to call me out you autistic effeminate future rich-old-white-man's-fucktoy tranny

It's a satire site you fucking idiot

how is this legal? this boggles the mind that the government can tell me what hair style I can and can't have.

>calls me autistic

Good job not being able to tell that most of the people were being facetious in their comments.

Enjoy your (you)

You're saying they do execute the fags then? I was worried about Texas for a sec. Thanks for clearing that up.

How big is Bill's cock?

Yes uncuck Austin. America Land of the free!!!!

Here, have 3, you got up early and you've worked so hard for them.

It is not a satire site. It deals in serious news.

nationalreport.net/mother-of-slain-gorilla-calls-for-peace-as-protest-turns-violent/

Amazing how every time one of these shitty threads gets posted I'm automatically able to detect its some Onion site yet 9 times out of 10 there's dozens of anons posting earnestly. No wonder you clueless idiots fall so easily for Putin propaganda and dumbass conspiracy theories... the majority of you have no ability to discern even the most egregious lies from truth

What? Were you too old for Bill "Age on the clock takes my cock" Clinton?

God speed Texas

> Texas about to ban Germanic hair styles

really makes you think

Good.

It's about time we started outlawing faggotry in this country.

> Suebian Knot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suebian_knot

God bless these true patriots

It's already confirmed to be real though, read the thread summerfag

Three more for (you), you are really putting in work this morning.

I actually voted for Bill the second time around, but I'm not sure they had his dick size on the ballot. It has been 20 years so I might have forgotten.

>attempts "roll with the punches" counter-trolling
>expends more effort than I do, effectively trolling yourself

they may take our buns, but they'll never take our mocca-locca star bing bong double cream latte's
*hipster screech*

>calls me a ladyboy
>I'm rolling with the punches

Nice time on this post, you deserve 5 for this.

And you're getting a lot of 72s.

That was my first thought.

Then I read it some more and I realized it was a joke.

>tfw wearing a manbun right now
I don't give a shit what you faggots say. It looks neater than a ponytail and it doesn't get in your way when you're working out.

>First they take my bun, next they take my gun, which is what he’s doing anyway.”

But banning mudslims from walking around with their apeish beards and stinky sandals I guess would be racist.

"Oh look what those rednecks are doing, banning men from using their hair as they see fit."

KEKSERVATIVE BAIT to scare people from voting Trump... Expect more unbelievable shit until the end the end of the year.

>I'll show those arsonists, I'll burn my own house down before they can!

How about you cut your hair you fucking numale.

That's fucking halarious , fuck those faggots that have that hair style

This is hilarious, but it's also bullshit.

>baldfag detected
Stay jealous, cuckboy.

We are totally free here guys.

>future baldfag detected

abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/top-knots-man-buns-lead-hair-loss-experts/story?id=34093919

>sanctuary cities
>10 million illegals
>brown scum literally everywhere
>white minority
>Instate tuition for illegals

Sup Forums we need to take the bun back from the degenerates.

I'm currently growing one, going for pic related.

If you're actually /fit/ and don't dress like a hippy faggot, the bun is 10/10 hair style for red pilled men.

>if you don't wear a man bun you're bald

Hahaha, no, I'm just not a numale.

>This 1000x
I'm in the same boat. Growing my hair out in order to take back the most glorious hairstyle from degenerates.

Daily reminder that if you don't have a buzzcut you're a fag

i wear one for work as it keeps hair outta my face but cant wear one anywhere else as im a nerd and people think im wearing my clothing ironically...cunts

Sorry m8, it's not real.

It wouldn't be legal though, doesn't it go against freedom of expression?

Growing my hair out. Only time of my life I can do it and not have to worry about consequences like when I start working.