Wtf do i do this girl is ugly and in my class

wtf do i do this girl is ugly and in my class

say "no thanks"

send nudes

you love her

put a bag over her head

How ugly? Too ugly to get a blow job out of her?

"Yea sorry skipping isn't my style, but thanks haha"

Get her back to your place, turn out the lights, and stop being a massive faggot

any hole is a goal

Hang out (not in a public place) and see what you can get.

Tell her you can't because you want good grades. Say she isn't worth ruining your future for

Fuck her anyway OP, you kissless faggot.

Easy, dont be a faggot and hang out with her

For realz. I suspect we are talking to a high schooler here tho. Who doesn't have a place and is also still worried immensely about the opinion of his classmate.

>yeah are you DTF?

tell her the only way youll hang out is if she sucks your dick

How ugly? Have a picture of her?

Don't make it awkward. Just be like yeah sure but never do it

Politely reject her, don't be a fag

Yeah don't be a little bitch and just say no. You're capable of communication, she's capable of listening.

realise that the only reason you're exclusively getting ugly girls is because you're an ugly guy

Say "send nudes first"

Answer her that if you "would hang out" with her you need all the psycholigy you can get first.

Trying to brag by showing b that ur denying a girl. It’s clear what u say retard

>Spends time on Sup Forums
>Thinks he would be dating down
>Actually doomed to be incel forever

Yeah im a highschooler

I said that to her she replied with "cool"

Ah screenshot and share with other girls who you think are attractive. Make fun of her and ask the hot girls what you should say back. Bullying is the key to pussy

Think you're just gay user.

Is that her?

she doesn't even look that bad faggot

meh, not ugly

not a 10/10 by any stretch but she's normal enough for a healthy sexual relationship, which based on this thread, you really fucking need

I'd smash. What grade?

yes

what are you fucking gay?
also >highschooler
mods

senior highschool

Dude she's an 5 I would do her.

i don't feel any attraction to her. does that mean im gay?

>Jo and a mouth emoji

Yes. Spend a weekend on your knees at a truck stop restroom to be sure.

Jesus Christ you browse Sup Forums and this is what you call ugly?

Opportunity like this doesn't arise often. Find out what sort of person she is and if you click. Looks are a small aspect.

yep

Who cares retard, pussy is pussy, get it in with ugly bitches so when you get a hot one you will be a sex God and she will never leave you.

Def

She's a solid 7 or 8 and probably the best you'll get

If you aren't attracted to her, you've got something wrong with your brain

Wow you should take the fuck man. She's not disgustingly overweight or have rolls her teeth aren't fucked and she doesn't look like she smells. It's a waste not to fuck. Either that or pass her off to me, looks like we're from the same area anyway

Bro, it's not like she's a 10/10 so you shouldn't be feeling an unstoppable compulsion to whip your dick out and start fapping. Not being particularly attracted to a boring 5 doesn't mean you're gay. But I don't think any straight guy would turn a bj from a 5 if it doesn't take any effort on their part. Go for it and see what happens.

You think that's ugly? Jesus christ OP.

you guys are right. I'll go hang out with her and see what happens.

If she's desperate take pics. Groom her to be used to being on camera

No, you're not in her class. She's clearly too good for you.

audibly laughed at this
You're either gay or retarded OP

Not something to brag about but not something to be ashamed of, would rate 5/10 at best

Then post them here

go for it
don't fuck it up op

Holy fuck all these summerfags falling to this classic troll. FUCKING IDIOTS

Good boy. I can't even begin to describe the regrets I have from high school from being a player and only shooting for >6.5. So many opportunities missed...

this. if she has a nice body, this is your best option.

>summerfags

Are you gay? Fuck the bitch.