Why don't you have a girlfriend Sup Forums?

Why don't you have a girlfriend Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621032/I-don-t-want-die-Harrowing-words-15-year-old-Karen-Perez-captured-cell-phone-video-recorded-boyfriend-raped-strangled-stuffed-body-sink.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The friendzone

I am gay

Balding at the age of 19, i started therapy with Minoxidilum year ago. My hair stopped falling out but i still look like a guy in his late 40s. I started using hair growth shampoo and i must say it's showing nice effects, still i'm saving money for hair transplant. Once i'll have a decent hairline frist thing i'll do is to find a gf.

But I do, and she's lovely.

Haven't found the right one yet, mom just :^)

May as well shave it all off then.
I started turning grey at 19, am considering to just dye my hair grey to get it over with.

Don't be such a faggot, embrace it, shave it all off.

I don't have to have a girlfriend all the time dude fuck off.

We broke up because I'm moving to America, so I just fuck the bartender at my local with no strings attached.

Crippling lack of likeability. I browse Sup Forums to interact with like-minded people.

I have a girlfriend. She is white 50% Dutch 50% Italian

Where in America

Because I love dicks

Working/studying too much, got tired of unstable bitches, pussy free for more than 2 years.

I don't need a trash woman to fill a void in my life, and don't have a good dating pool to find a suitable woman to have kids with right now. Genes are important to me.

I dumped a girl that wanted to marry me for a girl that cucked me and now I'm kinda bitter desu.

I don't really want one. Modern women disgust me. I'll just get some 16 year old when I'm 40 to breed with.

I do. She's asleep in the next room with her friend. What do Sup Forums?

i love mummy's new dress

Women are whores these days, they expect a relationship if you fuck them within 2 hours of meeting for the first time .

Because I have a wife

I despise women

I'm gay. Any other fellow /polgb/?

Got a wife and that all the woman I need in my life , thanks.

Muslim?

Because the media makes women want to fuck brown people!

Long Island, staying with some bros out there while taking a long vacation. I'll decide where I'm going from there, have dual citizenship so I don't have to deal with green cards or visas or anything.

sharpie in pupper

I did, i initally started blading when i was 17 but the amount of comments from everyone just made me fucking sick of being bald, i'd rather look like a 40 year old than be bald.

in other news

im trying to get one but girls doesnt like me ;_;

Because the last thing this world needs is more Jews.

Nah, White. So unfortunately that means dealing with feminism and I have better things to do with my 20s than deal with that shit.

Since I am married

You're on fucking Sup Forums you god damn retard, fucking Aussie shit posters Jesus Christ.
>triggered

>the media is the reason women won't fuck me

Keep on telling yourself that, buddy.

I have both a wife and a mistress thank you very much.

Hey now, keep that shit on Sup Forums.

I haven't had a girlfriend since I was 19 and I'm 23 now, 24 next month.
I've tried Tinder, and I'm literally autistic when it comes to trying to impress women on those kind of things
Other than that, any cute girl I fall for ends up having a boyfriend. So my timing is just shit.

Because I'm married.

Because my wife would be pissed.

They didn't want me when I had something to offer them. Now that I have nothing to offer them they want me, but I have no place for them in my life.

Not many attractive conservative girls around these days and I'm not the type to get into relationships just to fulfill a desire for sex any more.

Because 3D is PD

I do, but having to redpill a loved one who you can't just ignore is serious work.

Girlfriends don't matter too much unless you're ready to have children.

Because girlfriends are a waste of time. You can easily have multiple fuckbuddies at a time in 2016, girls have been brainwashed to believe it's empowering and don't realize I win out. Most guys don't realize they can have the sex and not have to entertain the chick for hours on end after it.

There is no such thing as friendzone. She simply doesn't want to fuck you because you're not good-looking and high status enough. No girl ever passed up a high quality man because they were already friends. Wake the fuck up and self-improve

Drop bodyfat, gain muscle, groom better, dress better, have big instragram, actually initiate contact

I have hope in you deutsch bro, you must be strong if you are to one day fight for your country

because i want a genderfluid-friend you sexist pig.

They like big african refugee cock. Deal with it

> You're on fucking Sup Forums you god damn retard

I can hardly tell with the quality of the posts these days.

You sound like a degenerate.

>Sweden
>calling someone degenerate
Kek

>Why don't you have a girlfriend Sup Forums?

My wife and I already do.

Her big, black friend?

Did but I stuffed her under the sink.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3621032/I-don-t-want-die-Harrowing-words-15-year-old-Karen-Perez-captured-cell-phone-video-recorded-boyfriend-raped-strangled-stuffed-body-sink.html