No doll thread

>No doll thread
This needs to change

I wish I had one :(

Then get one

not sure where this is going

where do you even get one of these

Internet, there are lots of sites to get one.

what the fuck is wrong with you

nothing

If i go through a second divoce, I'm going to invest in a whole walk-in closet of them.

That's the right mindset

isn't owning a childlike sex doll illegal?

no, unless you live in turkey or iraq or something like that

also UK

glasses off

how much did it cost =) ?

This one 850$, ordered another one for 1500$ but it's not here yet.

Also this pic shows why I usually don't take vag pictures

i see

Fuck her

These pics are already taken as you can probably imagine by the posting speed. I can help you out with these though.

Nice

vid?

no sorry

Id like one (a normal one) but where do they draw the line as to what is "adult" and what is "child".

How can anyone apply black and white law to a grey area that is injection moulded silicone. There are no adolescent traits that adults cannot posess themselves..

Do you actually like, go to Walmart and buy little girls clothes to put on it? Do you go to the same store all the time or do you go to different places so people can't remember you and start wondering whether you have a daughter or some shit?

I guess if it looks like this one it's no question.

holy fuck thats hot

What are online shops?

Yes but I think she's japan only.

why would it be illegal? Its just a piece of plastic that happens to resemble a prepubescent human girl

I would want a child looking one tbh

That one looks fine in that pictrure but put normal (proportional_) sized beasts on it and you'll get dragged ways by her Majesty law enforcement

ps is that yours? Which one is it?

Кyклoёб, ты oпять нa cвязь выхoдишь?

same here fam, same here

Is she tight? She's pretty.

No I just love the way she looks, don't have the source unfortunately.

depending on the leg positioning she can be very thight, otherwise it's fine

Does she have a name?

Janine

And also do you talk to her or something?

This was my next question. Could you say hello to her from me?

No sorry.

She's currently tucked away.

That's okay. Does she have her own sleeping space or do you share a bed?

To all doll abusers: Are you bored yet of that piece of plastic? Tired of cleaning it up after the shot.

Man it cant be the real thing. Just imagine the doll after a while stinks just like you. You will never get any reaction or anything. Is this why you make doll threads because youre already bored of it and its a worthless piece of plastic? Have you read the refund policy already but i assume even chinks arent that stupid to take back a cum stained sexdoll from a fat murrican.

She has a little memory foam matress I push under my bed so she's hidden. Sometimes she gets to cuddle in my bed though.

I'm sure plenty do, and to be fair its a healthy outlet but I dont see what criteria is used to gauge the dolls age.

I saw on a UK sight that they didn't import dolls under 135cm or something that pretty arbitrary measurement to be fair but at least it would be something to go off when trying to stay within the law.

It's nice that she has her own little mattress.
I really like her blonde hair. I like blondes. And her dress is pretty too.

but they're so fake looking. They will never move. Or touch you back.

I can read your mind user

hey, its you from the other doll posts, good to see the girls again. :D did they do their homework?

Blonde is the hair she came with, it's super long though and gets tangled up very easily.

When the eyes are positioned just right and she's looking into my eyes during sex she doesn't look fake, it's just with pictures moving the eyes isn't so easy as to get them done perfectly for each shoot, so they don't look at the camera most of the time.

Yes I tend to post from time to time, but since I'm in the EU the times may be quite different for US guys.
She doesn't need to do homework, she only gets homeschooled.

There are ones that are so fucking realistic, but they cost too much

Do you fuck all your dolls?

Those cops look like the kind of bitches who know that nobody wants to fuck them, so damned if anyone else is going to have any fun,.

It's nicest when it's long, it must be nice to comb it out for her. You mention you're in the EU, you're lucky to have her. I want a doll very badly, but you can't get them into where I live. I really do like her little dress. Very cute.

Jesus, I'd rather fuck the doll than either one of those bitches.

I only have one yet, but when I get my 2nd I guess I will.

Getting the right hairstyle is as important as choosing the outfit, I've breaded her a ponytail and double twintails already but I always change it up.

ah alright :)

I'm sure you put a lot of time into choosing her clothes. I think her hair looks nice in a tail over one shoulder like this

Yes, a few days ago I found out about cheap used clothes online store and got a huge bunch of clothes for her for cheap, only having the same 4 outfits before that was very limiting.

What sort of clothes would you like to buy her? She has pretty legs.

>Captioning Hana and Emily
Die.

I've gotten her mostly dresses, but also some shirts and 2 hotpants + some skirts.
Got some differnet kinds of underwear and some pantyhoses, haven't had luck with thigh highs unfortunately.

FUCKING DOLL OWNERS. Im not biased but come on reply to this you fucken pussy. I know its uncomfortable for a pedobrain like yours but stand your ground and defend your values you piece of shit

Na man there's always a raging boner like you in every thread, I've no need to waste my time on you and get mad in the process.

Skirts and dresses are my favorite, personally.

Well I got I think 4 new dresses that will come up in future pictures.

I look forward to seeing them.

this is the one I want.but want to know the legality of these things before I risk buying one in the UK.There is no official information on these things.

You should be able to get some information via google, if they only banned child sex dolls this one looks very much good to go.

A doll that doesn't look like a child is legal. That's all there really is to it.