To everyone living in MENA on this board

i've always wondered, how do you guys feel about everything ? you're posting on this board, even have a general on a board heavily influenced by Sup Forums, a board that always remind ourselves that you are the trash of the Earth, you live in shitty deserts with the absolute worst bellicose religion to ever exist, the world's most horrible language in writing and sound. i mean, most of the people don't go to this kind of board and just see tv sucking on poor MENA's dick, but it must be so horrible to see how much you're hated and how much your continent is the deepest shithole on Earth. like WOW, that must hurt, especially because it's true

how do you feel honestly

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Defensive_Shield
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would they give a fuck about opinions of some autistic losers?

you dont understand how mind of humans work, there are cases of succesful people killing themselves because of hate messages they get through social media. Hate is strongest emotion of humans, you can get 10 lovely comments and one telling you to suicide and it can stick out

let me ping their general for you.

This t.b.h.

You'd have to be as emotionally retarded as them to think hurling insults on an anonymous forum works

Sup Forums made me more religious and proud of being ARAB.

Made me study Islam in non-religious terms and properly hate it

This.
It actually makes me laugh.
Shut up Nietzsche

But they have hot women

>he thinks we care about salty cucked whites whose edgy opinions are disliked even in their own county

well say what you want, even if I was an autistic loser, I'd still be living like a rich boi in the first world while you pathetic pieces of shit bomb each other

It depends on what you expect and your experience with verbal harassment. I doubt muslims are so retarded they expect someone to like them

Resorting to materialistic arguments like these is retarded

it's not about this, i'm not trying to prove anything to you. i unironically want to know how it would feel to live in what we can all agree on : the worst place on earth

i mean, you should hate yourself at this point, and it's not a fucking bait or anything, i'm genuinely curious about that

Social media is different, it's on personal level. If a person is an aspiring singer and he gets 1000 masseges daily telling him that he can't sing - yes that person might get really upset over it.

But when some neckbeard in the basement who is living off his parents and/or NEETbux and doesn't have any friends, calls you a "trash", that's more ironic than anything else.

why are you assuming I'm some NEET neckbeard ? it's not because i dislike your region that it makes me a loser or anything

There's a difference between addressing the regional problems objectively and hurling insults on an anonymous forum like a petulant child

People who engage in the latter for hours on end come across as odd or idiotic

Je moet terug.

>person grew up elsewhere
>how do you feel about growing up elsewhere, person? i think where you grew up is shit because i grew up somewhere else

> the worst place on earth
no its not are you retarded , almost all mena countries arent the worst places on earth with the exception of syria iraq and yemen

I was insecure as fuck growing up, I suffered from yes man syndrome so I wanted to be friends with everybody so for me it went like this.
>get super offended by the shit people post, legitimately to the point where I had trouble sleeping
>become fascinated with the site due to how extreme opinions people have
>eventually shit runs off me like water and doesn't phase me anymore
I guess I will have to thank this site a little for toughening me up some, can't be a pussy my entire life.

They don't fucking care, arabs are the most emotionally resilient people you'll ever meet. The only emotion that comes easy to them is anger, they probably feel like they're better than everyone on here anyway (and with good reason), they don't give a fuck about the opinions of others.

>arabs are the most emotionally resilient people you'll ever meet.
lol are you serious?Arabs are one of the most emotional people of this word . thats why poetry is so important for arabs

I only hope you guys dont want to gut me on the street just because i am not muslim. Live and let live.

Thank you.

I should have rephrased, they are insensitive to how other people perceive them especially when those people are natives of the country they have immigrated to.

I've left Islam for 8 months, and no the average muslim wouldn't do that, but I believe the terrorists that do, do it because of the insidious verses and Mohammed's reactionary nature in revealing 'divine knowledge'

At least we don't have daily terrorist attacks, unlike you

Your life, your choice.
Nee.

Dont try to excuse terrorists. They arent people anymore. They are like a cancer to any modern society, looking to spread pain and suffering on the most defenceless people in the name of fanaticism.

Sooner or later muslims will reform the religion the same way we christians did.

Stay safe sudanon.

Thanks bro, but I think any secular challenge towards Islam will further intensify it, not lead to reform

I have my personal doubts and every day or two revise certain aspects of the religion, maybe this is credible, this is an obvious contradication, etc

The transformation already happened, and it went to the opposite way. Muslim countries are more strict now than they were 100 years ago. In 1950, nobody wore a hijab in Egypt, now 90+% does.

Intelligent people know who is to blame for this but I'll leave it up to your imagination.

Who else would do the reform if not a muslim like you? Go into politics. The future of your country awaits.

Do tell. I am pretty dumb in this regard.

>ntelligent people know who is to blame for this

its fucking Saudi Arabia and in turn USA

Sup Forumstards hate the west and its values more than they hate islam desu, most of them wish they had a strong religion that promotes tradional gender roles.

Blaming Saudi Arabia for the rise of fundamentalism is like blaming a bullet for killing someone instead of blaming someone who fired it.

Islam in its revelation and even today, is reactionary, as if a gush of anger and enforcement of the strictest rules brings forgiveness and delight from Allah

Every time something novel happened, Muhammad would experience a divine revelation that serendipitously resolved the matter, not a review of Islam's benign and beautiful principles, and working towards forgiveness and tolerance for instance

This is why the most devout muslims, whenever presented with something clearly afoul of Islam, respond in the same reactionary manner, like God enjoys their feverish behaviour. Regression has become the best practice of Islam, with nothing novel being allowed. Like everyone wants to recreate the same scenarios without accounting for the differences in modern society and politics

This is why Salafism/Wahhabism and its outgrowths are dangerous but the truest expression of Islam, because every time some novel occurrence takes place and Muhammad is obviously not there to give judgement, they need to regress, go back to the absolute fundamentals and forcefully apply them

tl:dr; They've demanded the execution of two former apostates, one religious reformer, they'd be happy to execute anyone who challenges the religion directly

sudanon pls lay low with your views irl, we dont want nothing to happen to you!

lol, they'll think I am crazy and I am socially isolated, its not a big deal

You'd have to do something foolish like the idiot who went to Interior Ministry and tried to change the entry for religion on his civil documents, he's up for trial and execution

>mena is one region

Come one senpai, éducation nationale teach you better than screeching ameritard memes.

I was wondering how you guys felt, since you are on the other side of the barrier than us. And i was so happy somebody made a thread, so we can discuss these different opinions.
Though i'm not really even surprised this thread full of Sup Forums bullshit.

What do you want to know? I will give my legitimate views.

Everytime i tell some arab to reform islam he tells me the same thing
>impossible

Do you know how whites got on moon? Do you know how g*rman almost genocided jews and gypsies? It wasnt by telling
>it is impossible
but by acrually trying and doing it.

I bet if g*rmans got order from merkele to reform islam, we would reopen death camps and reform you all in few years.

Think about it. It is not like i am asking you to stop existing or stop obeying your god. Just to do few things A LITTLE differently. Like not killing infidels. Is it so much to ask?

Well i didn't really want diaspora, i am curious about the opinion of people actually living amidst the anti-western muslims. I wanted to hear the justification they have, and what is their opinion about west taking in refugees etc.

Let me interject for a second.

Sudani is correct - reforming Islam is impossible, but for different reasons.

The reason is in the MENA mentality which views such things as acceptable, or even desirable. As long as the people believe in this, you can't reform anything.

>expecting a rational response from arab vermin
They are senseless and malicious creatures just look how badly they behave in their general. Nothing they say and do makes sense.

And your compatriots are flooding your country with us, so who's irrational now?

It's because they're altruistic, unlike you senseless neanderthals.

By that token, Arab countries like Lebanon and Jordan have taken much more in relative and absolute numbers, so your hypothesis rings false.

It's just latent guilt from helping the Germans in WW2. The Finns needed German help for legitimate reasons, the Danes were conquered, and the Norwegians came to vilify traitors like Quisling, however Swedes always carried the guilt around with them. That's why it became a nation of weak, delicate little flowers.

Educate their children? Infiltrate schools with jews and spread different views? And replace imams with our people?

Maybe current fanatic population is lost case, but what about future one?

Allahu akbar go blow yourself up among cuvilians thinking it's gonna have an impact on the world when the death toll from terrorist attacks can't even match that of car accidents. Are you muzzies even trying

>Educate their children? Infiltrate schools with jews and spread different views? And replace imams with our people?

If it's not a huge problem, why do you shut-ins cry about Islamic terrorism day after day on this Microneisan fly-fishing forum?

So what will we do? Watch them blowing up in the streets?

Jews are supposted to be the most clever people on the planet. What is your idea?

Not an argument.

>So what will we do?

The same thing we did.

Are you implying that we will leave the sand niggers alone in their shitholes and leave the usa monitoring them and before they develop atom bomb they will invade them only to destabilize the whole area once again and flood EU with more kebabs?

Doesnt sound like good long term plan. Imho we need to give them 21st century. Their mentality is somewhere in 19 or lower.

God, the Second Intifada was so beautiful. The third one will be a nuke on Tel Aviv.

This. Real life =/= pol

the people with the same ideologies as pol irl are often loser degenerates

Indeed, come here and help start the 3rd :^)

It is not what I meant.

So what did you mean?

I'd rather just watch it from a distance. The 21st century will prove to be another one in the history book of tears for you Jews. You're overextending.

Sandnigger/Mudslime here.

You guys were right all along. I shouldn't be there. I've finally looked at everything Sup Forums told me objectively -and after giving it some thought- realise I shouldn't have been there. I'm now genuinely sympathetic to the indigenous population of western countries and feel bad for polluting their countries. It's not my right to complain or to act like I belong there. I realise I'll never be 100% accepted and nor should I, no matter how much I try to contribute and be a valueable member of your community. Europe should be for its own citizens not others.

I have already returned to where my parents originally came from. And I'm getting bullied at college for being too western. I wish I didn't have to be born like this as I genuinely love England and it's been my home since the day I was born there but with the knowledge I have gained from Sup Forums, I know I can't live happily anymore and that it would be wrong and selfish to stay and I wont feel freedoms anymore. Everything you guys said about whites and Europeans being superior is 100% true, I finally see that now. I hate myself for not being a white European but there has to be winners and losers, it's the nature of life.

Anyway, just wanted to share that with you And inspire my muslims brothers to return to their shit-hole countries as well and leave Europe alone.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Defensive_Shield

Full of tears indeed, but not ours as it seems :^)

kek you're probably a much better, more educated person than 90% of the inbred lower classes in my town

Just wait. Things weren't looking bad for your folk in 1917, did they? The century is young and your orthodox are horny.

>This entire post

>european flag
>dislikes people disliking islam

>Sup Forums
>heavily influenced by Sup Forums

Not influenced but certainly infiltrated

>The 21st century will prove to be another one in the history book of tears for you Jews
What did he mean by that?

They have to go back. All of them.